Threat

Nocturnal Thorns

 

Haruka was running after Miki and asked her. “Miki-chan….Where are they?!” she said while still gasping for her breath.

Miki hold onto Haruka’s shoulder and said. “At the basement……..Rein came after Yuki after receiving the message, I don’t know what had happened. Where’s Sato nee?” as she looked for Satomi behind her.

“Ohhh~ Sato nee is still at the room talking to Kaichou. Ikouzou.” Haruka said as she grabbed Miki’s hand.

__

Rein assisted Yuki in walking. “Nee can you walk with that state?!” she asked while holding Yuki’s sword on the other hand.

“Hai~ Im basically and practically skilled for this kind of things Rein. Don’t worry…”  Yuki said as shet tried to stand. But Rein tapped her shoulder and said. “Don’t be naughty Yuki-chan…!” she shouted as Yuki gazed at her. “Mouuu~” Yuki pouted as they saw Keito sitting on the front gate and Kei still sleeping. [yes he was basically sleeping, too much right?] as Rein saw Kei, she immediately went to Kei and kicked him on his leg. Still didn’t wake up so she shook his shoulders shouting. “HEYYYY! WAKE UP YOU SCAREDY LITTLE SLEEEEEPY ORGANISM!” as she shouted on his ears which made Kei shouted back.

“Would you calm down and lower your voice, coz Im injured.” She pushed Rein away while Keito was laughing.

“You okay?!” Keito said as she looked at the bleeding Yuki.

Yuki looked at him as she wiped the blood on her lips. “I guess.”

Keito stood up leaving Rein shouting at Kei, and even Kei who was answering back. [Looks like Kei was not sick after all.]

__

“Sugimoto-san.” Yabu called.

Sugimoto tssk-ed and told Yabu “Don’t call me by my last name, so formal. Call me Satomi or Sato.”

Yabu looked at Satomi whose hair is flowing down very neatly and flawlessly. “Nani?!?” Satomi asked as she can felt electricity flowing her spines.

“Ohh. Nothing…..!” Yabu smiled at him.

“Weird.” Satomi smiled. “Nee Kaichou~ I heard Kei-kun was been kidnapped. Not having any plans?!”

As Yabu heard this, he shrieked, circled around the table, then tapped his two hands on the table making Satomi laugh. “You’re like a crazy person doing that. Do it again~” Satomi said as she was clapping like watching some comedy movie.

Yabu smirked and looked at her, bent down and looked at her, grabbed both of her hands and uttered. “Maybe Kei was been nuts, he does like some fighting, maybe he had been suffering from nervous breakdown now. What will I do….. If he died.” Yabu sulked as Satomi whacked his head. “Kaichou..” she said.

“Kaichou” She said again for the second time but still Yabu acted a little bit dummy right there.

“Kaichou!!” Satomi said now she whacked Yabu’s head as she smiled and said “Are’nt you over-reacting over things?” she said cutely while releasing Yabu’s grip from her which makes her kinda blush.

“Ohh~ gomen.” Yabu said as he came back into senses and smiled at her. “So….where are they now.”

Satomi looked at her GPS and said. “Well, as of now, they’re heading here…”

“Ohhh sou~” Yabu said as if nothing had happened.

This person is weird, and when I say weird….REALLY WEIRD. Satomi said as palmed her face in embarrassment that she was with this person.

__

Rein and Kei were slapping each others shoulder while Yuki was off to daydreaming something when Keito held her hand.

“Ehhh~ Hands off.” Yuki looked at Keito who was smiling at her. “Creepy smile. Spill it.” But then Keito whispered at her ear and said. “I like you…” then he released her hand which made Yuki ‘s eyes widened as Rein and Kei continued their endless shoutings and criticisms at each other.

“You’re freaky bookfreak…!” Rein shouted as she threw some papers at him [now where does this papers come from?]

Kei also gave her shoutings like. “You shut up…..YOU NON OF THE LESS BOYISH ARROGANT PERSON!” he said.

“Huh! Atleast Im not scared of the dark UNLIKE YOU!” she tongued out.

Kei smirked and answred back again “Atleast im not like snorlax who likes to sleep on the  infirmary pretending to be sick….” He said then walked out.

[I do love Kei Rein here. Mouuuu~ okay. Im just the writer who is butting in.! Jyaa]

__

The four arrived at the school with Yuki’s bloodstained shirt that thanks to Keito’s coat the blood is hidden. Satomi and Yabu met them at the gate and went to the basement[well, this became their headquarters though]

“Hey~ Yuki-chan you okay?” Satomi said as she checked on Yuki who was having bruises.

“Yama chan…. Bring some medicine here.” Haru said as she ordered Yamada.

“Yes boss.” Yamada saluted.

While Yamada was away, Satomi asked her.

“Is she dead?!” She asked them.

Rein answered as she leaned on the table saying. “I managed to pull her hair and made her face all wrecked up but I don’t know if she survived.” She told them as she looked at Yuki.

“Well, coz Aya told us that Kei is a good kisser then Rein bagan to have the super black Rein-chan. There she pulled Aya’s hair, slapped her face until it was totally deformed and bleeding.” Yuki spilled making Rein throw firing glazes at her.

“Heyy! Did I just heard my name being included there?And the reason for that guy’s aggressiveness?!” Kei said as he pointed at Rein who was now in attack mode.

Rein looked at Kei and said. “Dare call me a guy again or you’re one dead to me INOO!”

Inoo turned away his gaze and Keito looked at Yuki “Anoo~ so that’s the reason why you’re all bleeding the both of you.”

Yuki nodded as she added. “Well I guess you’ve answered your own question there Mr. Okamoto.”

Yamada came after having some conscious thoughts then Haruka went into him and said. “So you’ll just stand there?!” she said as she grabbed the medicine from him but she tripped making Yama catch her.

“Hey you okay!?!?!” Yama said as he looked at her straight in the eye.

Haruka blushed as she was holding on Yamada’s shoulder and Yamada was holding her waist. “Mouu~ Yes.!” Then she stood up knowing that all six gazes were at them.

“You’re giving me creeps by the way you all look, you six of you!” shouted Haruka in embarrassment.

“Well, you cant blame us for seeing such a beautiful scene there.” Satomi said while looking around for Miki. “Chotto~ Where’s Miki?!” she asked them.

“Ohh~ she said she’s gonna check on something on the office upstairs.” Haruka said while placing some cloth on the table.

“Ohhh sou” Satomi said as she sat above the table beside Rein.

While they were chatting, Miki came inside holding a letter.

“Minna~ Look at this. Its full of bloodstain and all, then this creepy little sign here gives me a total creeps. What’s more creepy is that..the letter itself.” She showed everyone as she entered the door.

Satomi grabbed the letter and unfolded it on the table for everyone to see.

 

Yororoshiku minna~ I bet you’re all surprised.

Well. We’re kinda having fun here. So let’s play a game! Hide and Seek! The strongest house will reign whole Japan. Deal or YOU’RE dealing with it no matter what.

Well, its not fun with you five girls only, so lets include the guys also. You think its fun?! Well, it does.

GO TRAIN YOURSELVES! Ill be watching you all.

P.S Kobayashi Aya is happily breathing air here.

 

Hanakai

 

“That freaky little girl is still breathing !!!” Rein shouted.

Satomi looked at the guys as Haruka uttered. “I think its time….”

Satomi nodded and said. “Well, it concerns also them.”

Yuki released her sword which made Yamada and Kei freaked out. “What the hell is that Tesaiga for!?” Kei shouted as Rein looked at him and whacked his head. “Are you really a moron?! Its only a sword no more no less.!” As she smirked and hissed.

Kei looked at her as he rubbed his head.

“The hell was that thing used for?!” Yamada shrieked at Haruka’s ears.

“WHY OF ALL PLACES HERE IN MY EAR!!!!” Haruka shouted back.

“Oh gomen ne~” Yamada bowed while eating his strawberry tart.

 

 

__

Okay! So. A short chapter minna, sorry I made this chapter only a while ago then was cut off whne my mom called me. Im still on the process of gaining ideas. SO HOPE THIS CHAPTER MAKE YOU FILLED UP >____< ILL TRY TO UPDATE THE NEW ONE LATER. YOSSSSH~