The Hanarei Household [Five houses]

Nocturnal Thorns

 

They stood infront of a wide wooden gate with an embossed flower on it [just imagine the door on Hana Kimi Japanese version if you had watched it]. It suddenly opened and it revealed a beautiful landscape outside that made them wonder if they just teleported to other dimension because of its beauty. They entered the through the door and as they landed inside the space the huge door suddenly closes automatically making them all uttered “sugoi” except for Satomi who just widen , ladies come greeting and welcoming them as they arrived at its front door, they bowed as they fall in line wearing the typical Kimono costume of Japan and led them through a door.

 

“Ojou- sama, Doyenne is waiting for you” a girl in a pink flowered kimono said as she bowed and gestured for them to enter.

 

Satomi led the way inside and as they enter the room, a woman between her 30’s greeted them with a smile, a bright smile wearing the not-so-typical traditional costume of  Japan that made her different above all.

‘Could she possibly be the Doyenne they were talking about?!” Rein whispered at Yuki as she looked at the woman.

Yuki answered back at her with a i-don’t-know-stare as Satomi bowed and uttered “Doyenne forgive me for my way of talking to you like this, as well as them…but why do you have to include them into this?” as she pointed the others which made them made a confused face asking what is Satomi talking about?

*DOYENNE-Synonym of Queen*

Haruka butted in and uttered “Anoo~ can I just if……” as she altered her looks on Satomi and the Doyenne.

The doyenne smiled and looked at them offering them to sit down and feel at home because them be having cramps for stooding up for a long time and uttered. “Don’t worry girls, Ill explain everything for the clearance and peacefulness of your minds.” As she flashed such a calm smile at them.

‘Okay. So that’s a good thing to hear.” Mimi said as she look at the doyenne.

“So can you just explain everything to us….” Yuki ordered as a boss as she was circling and doodling on the floor of the room.

“Yeah! And why us?!” Haruka butted in with such annoyance drawn on her face.

Rein looked at Satomi and pointed at her. “And how come you can talk to nee chan as if you really knows her for too long.” Rein impatiently said.

The doyenne lauged for the numerous questions piling up at her while Satomi on the other hand smirked then the doyenne uttered and explained “Okay..One by one..ill explain okay…So first, Sato here is like my niece..her mom and I are bestfriends but her mom decided to get out of this household and marry his dad same for all of you… your mothers were actually considered as the four major head of this household”

 

“Major heads?!” the four said while Sato was looking at them and making them calmed.

“This household has four houses which handles different characters of person…….” Satomi gave a brief introduction.

“Satomi was right..So well Haruka, your mom was actually the head of the Minor Arcana or the Arcana Manor which represents the most calmest people gathered there, they were the greatest counselor of the whole household and acts as guidance office, Well being an Arcana Manorian you should learn to fight using this scarf.” As doyenne handled out a piece of white scarf at her.

Haruka grabbed the scarf given to her and uttered. “So that’s why Kaa chan always brings her that hanky without even anyone laying a hand on that.”

Doyenne then shifted to Yuki “Yuki chan, you’re mother would always be the kindest person and always the responsible one..but she was one scary dude when someone gets in her nerves so her dormhouse was named Gladiolus because of her character which stands for strength and firmness. Handling swords would be a must for Gladiolians.”

Yuki’s eyes widened as she heard the word ‘sword’  which it really caught her attention and uttered. “Anoo doyenne san.. Would it matter if I can get that sword…” while scratching the back of his head. But doyenne answered her with “Sure, you’ll get it someday when the right time comes.” Then she shifted her look to Rein.

“Well, Well, Well, It  seems that Fukuyama chan is back in action you really do resemble your mom so much plus the personality adds on that. And I can really see a person really fitted to be the head of the Delphiniums….And I can sense that there’s no training needed for you..You’re an inborn gangster than is born with natural skills in fist fighting.”

Rein clutched her fist and said. “Well, ill accept that as a compliment though  because I can say iam really skilled in fighting and punching faces.” Which made others look at her like don’t-be-too-excited-in-telling-those stare.

“Finally, Yuzuki Mimi, the heiress of  the Hierophants. I know you’re the type that can read thoughts by seeing them, a perfect head girl just like your mother……” Doyenne said as she praised her and smiled her brightest then turned to look at Satomi.

“Satomi chan, the blue rose of the Major Arcana….” Doyenne went at he as Sato bowed

“Blue rose?!” The four said in perfect sync with wonder and confusion again running their playful minds.

Doyenne shifted her eyes to the four who just caught her attention because of their perfect sync and said “Yes…..that’s her alias,inborn alias, and all of you are born with different alias.”

‘Oh maybe mine id Furious Dragon….!” Rein shouted that made all of the laughed and as Yuki whacked her head. “Baka ! Flower!!!! Our household is Hanarei.” She looked at Rein who was pleading not to be hit again by Yuki.

 

Mimi talked and said “Hanarei,,,Beautiful flower” she said giving information.

Doyenne stood infront of them and bowed as she welcome the four and told them to attend Saint Daigaku the next day.

“Major Arcana, Minor Arcana, Gladiolus, Delphinium and Hierophants….the four houses now depend on you, so now im leaving it to all of you….! As future leaders of this house I beg you to attend school tomorrow” again doyenne bowed making the four sighed.

 

“Guess we have no choice.” The five said as Satomi butted in.  “Anoo~ you can call us the Mystiques well that’s our name altogether.”

 

Doyenne smiled and agreed uttering. “As expected to the headgirls.”

 

[a/n: Major Arcana, Minor Arcana are classification in tarot cards while Hierophant was one of the card in Major Arcana and their meaning was exactly just the given definition above if you would read the story while Gladiolus and Delphinium are types of flowers.]