TATTOED ON MY MIND

Nocturnal Thorns

 

When Kei and Rein went back to the house, all were busy. Kei faked a cough and smiled at them. They were been ignored but then Yuki looked at them again.

‘CHottooooo! Don’t tell me?” Yuki said pointing at them.

Yabu looked at them and said, “You’re the one who said , another couple was going to be right?”

Kei just scratched the back of his head and said. “Then I guess, we’re that…” he laughed as he looked at Rein,

Satomi then hissed and smirked then uttered. “Now .. isn’t my predictions right and fast ? Our Rein would be yours….  Just didn’t notice it to be this fast.. It was like.. It’s a few  hours ago right?”

Keito then butted in and placed her arms around Yuki’s shoulders. “Anyway, Omedettou na.”

Mimi and Yuto smiled as Yuto captured that great moment at that time.

 

THE NEXT MORNING

Mimi was busy playing some games on her lappy, Yuto came to pester her sweet time.

“Maaa, get off me Yuto!” Mimi said while trying her best to battle out those freaky guys on the game she was playing.

Yuto looked at her and said. “Naa, Mimichan! Let’s go out to play? Can we can we?” he looked at her as he pleaded. “Can we please???”

 

[MIMI’S POV]

Is this guy really dumb or what? Acting so childish. I must say.. Even my brother don’t act like this, explain this to me?

 

In totality, well its like im judging this guy, he’s plaeading face is cute, oh kakkoi by the way. Yes he’s kakkoi when he do that puppy eye thingy that I want to strangle his neck and walk him outside of our house. And next why does he want to pester me.. of all the people living here inside this house,

 

‘I want to come with you on the carnival” he said as if knowing what I was thinking.

“E----eh? EH?” I said my tone was kinda highpitched and saw that my avatar on the game was dying. “naa !!! baka..” I sad as I closed my laptop and glared at this squidward guy right infront of me, pestered me and get my avatar killed, and for Pete’s sake its on the second to the last level. And Ill start over at the 5th to the last game. Now tell me, should I bring this squidwardy face deep below the Bikini Bottom or air dried him for him to be eaten!

“Naa, onegai?” he pleaded again this acting like a dumb I mean…. Like a child wanting his candy back or wanting an icecream.

“Fine, to shut that mouth of yours.. Let’s go to your bikini bottom, I mean.. carnival..” I said as I stood up living the laptop there, well. If that laptop was lost, Ill swear to God, Ill hunt for the person who got it or stole it.

[END OF POV]

 

[YUTO’S POV]

I guess I succeeded with my good looking tactics I managed to pull Mimi to the carnival. I guess, I should go now and prepare this thing Ive been putting up all this time. Those photos Ive captured when she saw me one time from her window. I promise to make this a good one. So I dragged her to the carnival, well. She went playing on the arcade, while I walked to some guys on the carnival. Lucky to see Kento my cousin working there. I immediately went into him and asked a favor. He nodded and I explained him everything.

So, after Mimi played on the arcade, I took her to the carousel. Someone gave her a postcard, well IM the one who captured it. And it’s a Rainbow…

You’re the one who completes me. Just like the rainbow. You may not see me always, butalways remember that during those times when it is rough. Ill be there to give some colors to it.

I admit, Im being cheesy there, but I saw her smile. Her smile was like….Oh! my kaleidoscope!! And it made me blush.

“Hey? A stalker?” I said teasing her.

She just smile and walks towards where the guy is pointing at. I don’t want to be blushing so I excuse myself frst.

“Ill go to the comfort room okay? I hope you can find your Mr. Right.” I look down pretended to be sad then walked away.

 

[END OF POV]

[MIMI’S POV]

 

That jerk would leave me after dragging me here just because of this stupid stalker I have, a baka! But then, its sweet. Naa, it’s the first time im experiencing this and I was kinda excited. Fine. Let’s do this, a guy pointed at the direction of the Wild River something. Then a guy gave me another postcard.

Ehh? What’s this a dripping water? From the faucet…I must say this is a nice picture nee? I looked at the back and there says.

You wont believe me, but I took this shot almost like 5x, and as I watched the water drip from the faucet and fall down the floor, I imagined that Im like the water that would fall to a floor like you, don’t make me wrong. A floor may be painful when its to be splatted on but then, I would stand up just for you and fight my love for you.

Okay, that was just like.. corny? Okay, but it got me,.. I mean, Long explanation though! I looked at the guy and I was like smiling to myself. Then the guy lead me again to another place… The rollercoaster.

I went there and then I small guy handed me a postcard, now I can be a mailman for many postcard. This time it’s a flower about to bloom.

I looked at the back and it says there.

My love just bloomed for you and I would reveal myself when you got here.

 

My heart jumped and beats faster, seriously. Why am I nervous.. Im about to meet this guy who has been my stalker for like 15 minutes. The guy pointed the Lion Park Cave, well. No one’s lining up and I saw someone calling for me there, letting me enter the said ride and then pushed it on the water with me on the ride.

Naa, the cave was so beautiful. Flowers, mountains, cute little lion statues and moving to be exact. Life sized scenery, its as if Im in the real set up of Lion King. Then the ride stopped at this place… Well, its not like the ride would stop here just like that. It was full of Sakura trees , is there some kind of scene on Lion King? And an aisle? I walked to the aisle and saw a man there. Yes, a guy standing facing his back at me. I walked towards him but just before I went towards him , my picture was hanging on one of the Sakura’s branch.

Me looking at the window? Chotto~ I know Im looking at someone when this one was taken. I look at the guy infront of me and was surprised to see Yuto.

“Yuto?” I was to see him actually, I don’t know what’s he’s doing there.

He gave me another photo, and this time its compiled, I grabbed it and opened it. My pictures O____O

Eh? I flipped the pages, and on the last page it was written there.

Can you be the model of all my pictures? I mean like. Forever?

I almost felt like my heart was gonna go out of my body after that, I looked at him and hugged him. Yes I hugged him though he’s so thin.

[END OF POV]

 

The two stayed there for a while , Yuto looked at Mimi and said. “So? Would you accept that picture as a sign on my love?” he said while cupping my face.

Mimi nodded and pecked his cheeks. “Ill give you that as answer..”

Yuto blushed and hugged her.

“You! Why pretend to go to the comfort room huh?” Mimi slapped his arm.

“naa, coz I don’t want to see you being blushed the moment you saw all of it…” Yuto said.

Mimi smiled and hugged him again,

 

OH MYGOD! THANK YOU LORD FOR GIVING ME IDEAS HAHA xd