THE REAL THING

Nocturnal Thorns

 

THE NEXT DAY

It was Saturday, No classes. 5:30 in the morning.

 

The girls lined up in a straight line and was wearing a sports attire, carrying a ball. Well, Sato’s the one who’s holding it. They went to the gym and lucky it was open. They went inside and stared at the tall ring in the court.

“Seriously? Can a human shoot on that kind of height.” Rein pointed at the ring making her jaws dropped of her face.

Yuki stared at the height of the ring and said. “Could we …… do it?”

Before she could utter one word again, someone shoot a ball on the ring and they all were amazed because it’s a three points… three points for Pete’s sake. They all turned around to look at who’s that amazing guy and saw 5 guys who were wearing jersey attire like them.

“EHHHHHHHH?” The five of them said.

“I know Im great….” Kei said while he held the ball on his left dribbling it..

Rein was shocked and asked him ‘Yo—youre the one who shoot it right there? On that ring?” she cant utter the words properly cause of shock.

Kei walked right infront of her and slammed the ball on her face. “Duh! Who do you think it is?” then tongued out.

Rein hissed and whacked her head. “You baka ! Im not hungry to even eat that huge ball! Why don’t you put it on your face or just swallow it..”

Yuki keeps on laughing as she felt a weight on her shoulder , she turned to look at that person “Keito?”

Keito winked and whispered at her “Well, its time for us… to teach you tactics this time..”

Yuki blinked as she felt Keito’s breath on her ears. “H-h-hai.” She was stuttering and those were the only words she can say.

Keito looked at her and pecked her cheeks which made Yuki slapped her arm and made him shrieked. “Itte..what was that for…?” he said while rubbing his arm and was really hurting coz he was wearing sleeveless so his bare skin is at the spot of being spanked.

“For stealing a kiss in a cheek” Yuki said then turned around for him not to know that she’s actually blushing.

 

[YABU’S POV]

 

Should I tell her right now? Coz if I do she might not concentrate, but if this goes on…She’ll kill me for sure. What should I do.. Can I get myself killed? Or should I hire a person to eventually kill me? Oh Lord, why is this happening to me, of all places. Why her? And why me?

 

[END OF POV]

 

[AUTHOR’S POV]

So, the practice was about to be two hours? They practiced each one of the, and of course its not that easy to them. Even for the boys, imagine to teach five stubborn girls? Are you kidding me?  Of course it tiresome, and addition to that a pain in the head. Well, setting that aside, the practice went out well, and the chances of winning on the said battle for tomorrow is…

 

“NOT EVEN ONE POINT COULD GET IN THERE” Yabu shouted as the girls looked down.

Keito keeps calming his kaichou down and looked at each one of them. “So you think you;ll gonna win it? Well, Ill tell you right now, You’re chance is Divein Providence, and the chance to save HanRei… not even 5%” he said.

Satomi glared at him and stood up right infront of him, “If you would only shout infront of us and tell us that we’re not even gonna help HanaRei, then you’re wrong Mister Tower! Coz, thanks for that word… you made my day right ! AS IN RIGHT!” Satomi said and walked out.

Yuki, Rein, Haruka and Mimi stood up and about to follow when the boys stop them. “Let them.” Yuto said in a serious way.

[SATOMI’S POV]

 

Yes, it’s the first time I actually stood up of a guy I like and shouted at him infront of others, Yes,.. WHY! HE PISSED ME OFF! Now what the hell is wrong with him! And what the hell is that attitude! I didn’t even know what’s he’s up to you. He really doesn’t MAKE SENSE AT ALL.! As in, did he borrowed some brain from a chicken or inhaled too much oxygen.. What the, he really pisses me off. Let’s see if you could tell those things to me tomorrow again…!

 

[END OF POV]

 

THE NEXT DAY! THE BALLGAME

So the venue is some abandoned court somewhere. The HanaRei arrived first, with the boys, then about a few minutes the girls appeared. They are both wearing jerseys, well as HanaRei it’s a blue one and for HanaKai, what do you expect. RED one,..

 

Yabu stand infront and looked at Satomi then said. “Start… Okay! HanaRei’s ball”

So the first ball was from the hanarei, the ball was passed to Mimi and then to Yuki who was the center, she shoot it and IN! 2 points for HanaRei.  The ball went on and on, until they met on a the score being the same.

 

25 – 25

‘Damn it!” Rein said as she wiped her sweat and saw the time, “Kusso! 10 seconds? Would it be even possible?”

Yuki looked at the center and said. “Only 2 points right? Throw it to me later..” she said

Mimi looked at Satomi and they all agreed.

 

BACK TO THE BALLGAME

Yeah, last 10 seconds of their life and t was through.

Rein got a chance to drag the ball to Airin who was smirking all the time…. “Got it.. Yuki!!” she threw the ball to Yuki and she caught it.

“Yabba!!! 5 seconds remaining~~!!” Haruka said praying that Yuki should shoot it.

Mimi looked at tha ball as Yuki threw it. “Maaaa… Yuki chan..”

Satomi cant blink for a second as she saw the ball slowing its motion.’ That must be in…”

The Yuki looked at the ball as she saw it… then slowly .. slowly……. 1 second remaining…..

“YATTTTAAAA!!!!!!” The girls jumped as they saw the ball actually shoots inside the ring.!!!

28-25

HANAREI WINS!!!!!!

The moment they were cheering, the HanaKai escaped without them knowing it.

“Well, they stopped aren’t they?” Yuki said while feeling so restless.

Keito was at her back ready to catch her anytime she loss her balance..  “Daijoubu?”

 

[YABU’S POV]

Na, I should tell this…. I went to Satomi and grabbed her hand to talk to her.

“Hey, what is it this time?” she asked me with such a face that I can tell she’s really angry.

“Chotto~~ let me speak the truth okay?” I said calming her down, “First, sorry okay.. for shouting at you.. and second… I don’t think I can continue this relationship with you….”

Her face were absolutely wrecked,! I can feel her. “EH? Doua .. you’re really making no sense at all.”

“Coz Im a part of HanaREI and we’re related!” I shouted at her then ran away to avoid seeing her cry. I know she will cry and I know she would really cry her heart out.

Im sorry Satomi, I also don’t know. 

 

 

Mama, im so sorry! HUHUHU! Whack me.. whack me..

Fine, OA! So im off to sleep, and seeing I updated three chapters! congratz this newbie!

So jyaa ! Ill sleep! 

<3