Brain Damages

Nocturnal Thorns

 

While walking towards home Rein suddenly remembered something and faced Keito.

“Now…why in the first place you with Airin chan?” She glared at him almost like tearing him apart while Keito is having a pleading face like saying ‘no no I don’t do anything’

“ANSWER ME YOU FOOL!” Rein collared him.

Keito looked at Rein and tried to explain but Rein didn’t even gave him a chance even to breathe nor blink his eye and just walked out all of a sudden, he just scratched the back of his head and looked at Yuki who was totally spacing out of maybe she had seen a while ago. “Na Yuki chan” he uttered while trying to get Yuki on her reflexes.

Yuki woke up on reality after a few minutes just after Keito snapped his fingers infront of her. “Oyy, what happened to you?”

Yuki glared at him and uttered. “you’re asking me what had happened to me?”

Keito nodded and received a slap on his right cheek “Oi! What’s that for?” then rubbed at her swollen cheek.

“For being reckless, stupid and all!” she shouted at him.

Keito’s eyes widened and held her shoulder and pulled her into a hug. “Gomen ne for being reckless and all. Gomen ne Yuki.”

Yuki was now crying and keep on slapping Keito’s arm until it was swollen.  ‘Fine, go hurt me till you want, if that would make you be alright” he still don’t care if Yuki keeps on slapping and punching his arm.

After a few minutes, Yuki felt tired and sat on her knees which made Keit pulled her up and said. “Ikou?”

Yuki nodded and said. ‘hai..’

 

 

AT THE HANAREI

Rein was alone on their room as they entered, oh she and Kei is the only one left there.

“Ehhh? Where are they?” Yuki wondered as she scan the room and the other room. “Sato nee? Haru nee? Mimi?” Yuki shrugged her shoulders as she peeked at their door.

“They went out.. for a drink…that’s what Satomi told me…” Kei said while looking down.

Rein glared at Kei and said. “Then why didn’t you join them?”

Kei whispered and said “ Coz, I don’t want you to be lonely when you came back home”

Rein looked at him and asked as if hearing something. “Ehh? You said something?”

Kei shake his head while Yuki is thinking something, Keito on the corner being glared by Rein a few centimeters away from him.

“Ohhh, what did happen?” Kei suddenly broke the ice.

Rein glared at Kei and said. “Non of your business pretty boy.”

Kei pouted and said. “Fine!” then turned his back at her. [wait? Isnt Kei acting childish here?]

Yuki laughed as she saw Kei acted that way. “Maa maa, Kei sure is cute when he pouts like that…..”

Keito looked at Yuki then said. “Im much cuter though~!” he pouts which made Yuki walked into him and whacked his head. “Are you out of your mind? You’re too cool to put that childish way of yours.” Yuki said then smiled fakely going back to her position.

Rein laughed and said. “Fine ! Im sorry Keito kun If I shouted at you a while ago,,… Its just because I hate seeing Yuki doing such things, a while ago she was li-“ before Rein could finish what she had to say Yuki ran up to her and covered .

“Try it, and I’ll shut it off forever.” Yuki warned him seeing Kei falling into sleep. “Ehh? Seriously, Kei chan is a sloppy guy?”

“He’s actually one of the seven dwarfs!” Rein added.

Keito laughed but then became confused of the two then looked at Yuki, “her seriously…why are you so furious a while over Airin” he looked at him.

Rein faked a cough while seeing the two then uttered “You two should have a good talk while a pull this heavy pretty guy here away from our room.” She stood up and pulled Kei by the foot saying “this skinny guy sure has a lot of air inside his body!” she said while pulling him outside. “Jaa.”

The two looked at Rein who was pulling Kei like a wagon or just like a dead body found just like at the corner of the gutter.

“Ohhh! Yuki…”Keito broke the silence and the amusement Yuki was having seeing Rein pulling someone like it is not sleeping.

‘Ohh? Doua?” she glared at him.

Keito didn’t mind the glaring and went closer at Yuki. “You tell me honestly.”

Yuki gulped upon the seriousness of Keito. “Wh-what is that being serious about?”

Keito looked at him seriously then said. ‘Why are you like that to Airin….?”

Yuki looked at him and uttered nervously. “Fi-fine….I—if I left you like that for sure… You’re not a anymore…” yuki laughed then looked away then looked at him again then laughed like a fool again.

“So you’re minding my ity?” Keito smirked.

Yuki looked at him and said. “Now aren’t you a ert? So want me to bring you back to that b*tch or stay here and shut all of your nonsense.” Yuki stood up , but Keito grabbed her hand and pinned her on the wall.

“Why are you acting so tough when I know you’re lying!” Keito said as she pinned Yuki hardly on the floor she could hardly move. “I know you hate her being on top of me, almost taking away my ity.”

Yuki smirked and said. “THEN WHAT IF I SAID YES!” she shouted at him making Keito slightly felt weak and uttered. ‘You did?” Keito told her.

Yuki smiled and pushed Keito using her feet and she was now above Keito. “Don’t you dare me do reckless things Okamoto, or I’ll make sure to finish what that F***ING girl would do to you” she said seducingly and stood up.

Keito lied there for a while looking at the ceiling and asked himself. ‘What the heck did I do… and what the heck this she said?” he blinked as the door closes.

 

 

At the bar

Ryosuke was already drinking three bottles of SoJu and was totally messed up when Yuto hudged Mimi. “maa, maa ~ he’ll become the black Yama if this continues” then he facepalmed.

Mimi looked at Yuto and said. “Well you’re the one who decides in doing it.” She said while placing her chin to her palm.

Yuto gulped and saw Ryosuke drinking another bottle of SoJu again. “Yabbbbaaaaiii” he said as he gripped on Yamada’s hand but then.

“Get out your filthy hands away from me you skinny guy.” Yamada shouted.

Yuto almost cried hearing the word “filthy’, ‘skinny” “Ouch! That hurts when it comes to you” he leaned on Mimi’s shoulder and pretended to cry.

Yamada laughed and said. “You gay?” then walked out.

“Ga------gay!” Yuto shrieked. “That’s even hurtful! Kill me instead….” Yuto said holding out the bread knife.

Mimi looked at him and said. “That wont kill you~!” she teased.

 

 

Yamada walked at the bar’s counter and placed his arm around Haru’s shoulder “Yo!”

Haru looked at him and said. “Yama?”

Yamada placed his finger on Haruka’s mouth and said. “No, babe… this is the new Yamada Ryosuke, and guess what! This alter ego of that stupid guy should you the message that I like you….No ! I love you actually!”

Haruka widened her eyes and smirked “Nee guess what ! I want to spank your face now….”

Yamada and said. “Seriously ! I love you Haruka!”

Haruka just smiled and said. “Try joke me again, or I’ll ri----“ before she could utter one word again, Yamada kissed her passionately that she can’t breathe, he only broke the kiss to get some air then continued it again.

“Now what was that?!!!!!!” Haruka glared at him.

Yamada wiped his lips as if he had bitten some girl or drank its blood. “So believe me now?”

Haruka stood up and walked away. “I hate you!!!!”

 

 

Mimi saw Haruka covered her lips and said. “Yabbbaaaiii~ don’t tell me…”

Yuto slumped her face on the table and said. “Maybe he kissed her…”

“Torrid or in a French way?” Mimi looked at Yuto.

Yuto raised and eyebrow and said. “Ehhhhh? Arent they just the same?”

Mimi whacked his head and said. “They are different you baka~~~!” then she stood up following Haruka. “Ill go now, you’ll stay or be with me?”

“BE WITH YOU! FOREVERRRRR!” Yuto shouted making Mimi felt embarrassed. 

 

 

 

Now pleas whack my head minna for being thinking this way! *whacks my head* 

Dozou minna, hope you still love this chap from the newbie rusty writer here ! 

*bows*