Bloodshed

Nocturnal Thorns

 

A/N THERE ARE SOME SCENES THAT ARE RATED SPG. BUT SLIGHT ONLY.

 

 

Rein was walking alone going home while munching some snacks, she noticed some girl heading towards their headquarters and looked at her carefully.

“Airin?” she looked carefully.

The girl turned around and smirked at her.

“You????” Rein said as she threw her snacks on the floor and grabbed Airin on her shirt.

“Cho-cho---toooo” Airin screamed for help while she was been dragged by Rein towards a vacant alley.

Rein pinned her on the wall and slapped her face “How dare popped out here after doing such a thing!” she glared at her.

Airin smirked at her and said. “Non of your business freak!”

Rein got really angry and punched Airin’s stomach making her to bow down “Don’t you dare lay a single hand at Yuki or I’ll really kill you with  my own bare hands AIRIN SUZUKI!” Rein warned her then she walked out.

AIrin glared at Rein and told herself You wont stop me from doing such a thing!

 

Rein arrived at the house and was been bumped by Kei.. “seriously?!? What on Earth….” she glared at Kei.

Kei looked at her and asked “Doua no?”

Rein pushed him away and said. “Non of your business”

Kei tilted his head and saw Yuki and Keito together. “Maa ! Yuki! Keito!” he shouted as the two went towards him.

“Ohh, Kei kun? Doua no? Keito asked as he looked at the worried Kei.

Kei looked at him and said ‘I think Rein is being …. Weird?”

Yuki looked at the way Kei described Rein and decided to walk ahead “Ohh, I’ll go first… Keito…you stay here first.” Then she walk ahead.

 

 

Yuki saw Rein on the place where they usually hang out when they were just little kids.

“Rein, !” Yuki tapped her shoulder.

“Ohh~!” Rein looked at her and said. “I met Airin and I slapped her face”

Yuki’s eyes widened and said. ‘You what??”

Rein laughed and said.  “Maa ! You should be careful of that girl…” she warned her.

Yuki smiled and said. “Airin is one girl who has her own weakness”

Satomi came and overheard what the two were chit chatting. “Nee, I guess Airin’s been the issue since this morning huh?”

Yuki and Rein looked at her and said. “You know her”

Satomi nodded and said. “Ive been knowing since she came right? Or you don’t even know that?”

Yuki nodded and Rein laughed  “Maa, since Sato nee’s been the oldest here, how would she not know anything”

Yuki laughed and asked Satomi “So you knew what had happened”

Satomi rolled her eyes and said “DUH! Yes! Of course….So what’s the plan?”

Rein scratched the back of her head and said “Actually I don’t even know what to do,. But I think she’s off to something really bad….”

Yuki looked at the sky and said. “I guess. But I guess, she would take it on me ~!”

Rein tapped her shoulder and said “Then I would not hesitate to even kill her if she do that!”

Satomi smiled and gave them a group hug “Maa nee, then we’ll always be by your side!”

Yuki smiled and said. “Thank you guys…”

What could she do? Yuki thought.

 

 

Airin was on her room, she took out a picture of a guy out from her drawer and looked at it. “Ill get you no matter what” then she put it inside her pocket and then looked at the window.

 

 

The next day…

“Naaa ~! Keito kun… Could you accompany me today?” Airin clings on Keito.

Keito looked at her and said. “Ehhh? Ore? Doua?”

Airin pleaded and showed some puppy eyes. ‘Please….”

Keito cant say No to her, “Fine, but….”

Airin clinged on Keito again and said. “Hai!”

Keito thought himself Where’s Yuki at a time like this?

 

Later that afternoon

Kei saw Keito walking towards some place. Well, some place where “student” not normally go to.

“Ehhh? Keito kun?” Kei said while he looks at him closely as he tapped Hikaru’s shoulder. ‘Nee Hika kun, Its Keito right???”

Hikaru looked at where Inoo was pointing and said. “Ehhh? To a hotel??? Keito’s thinking of what?????”

Kei rolled his eyes and said. “Baka ~! Its only an apartment deshou?!”

Hikaru looked at the building and said. “Ehh? Is it??”

Kei thought for a minute and dragged Hikaru back to school .” Heyyyy…. Where are we going???” Hikaru said while munching the takoyaki he was eating.

“To Yuki…” Kei said while he drags Hikaru.

 

“NNNNNAAAAAA” Kei shouted as she opened the door.

Rein looked at Kei and shouted. “WHAT THE HELL!”

Kei looked at Rein and said. “Important”

Yuki looked at Kei and said. “What’s with that important thingy you’re saying.”

‘Keito…” Kei cant finish her word and just for an instant Yuki ran without even knowing the real thing.

“Ehhh! Yuki! Matte !!!” Rein said as she was about to follow Yuki.

 

Yuki was running without knowing where to go, she stopped for a while and took her phone , dialed Rein’s number.

“Oh, wakatta!” she said then ran towards the north of the road and saw the building Rein’s reffering. “This one?”

She entered the place by the back because of course she wont be entering by the front gate, she ran using the stairs on the fire exit going to the third floor. Stopped then thought again.

“Chotto~~~! What could be the room???????” She thought quickly.

She saw room, 91, 92 , 93 , 94 …then pointed on the room 99. “Airin would always like 9, and would always say that she don’t want to be the last but rather be the someone whom would be hanging on a cliff.” She tilted her head and told herself. “This doesn’t make sense, demo……” she tried opening the door of the room when some guy gripped her arm, she looked at the guy and smirked “Get off you filthy hands away from me……Mister.” Then she smiled.

The guy didn’t say any word but Yuki became irritated that she kicked her precious thing. “I said took your arms away from mine!” she shouted at him.

She pulled her hairclip and unlocked the door, but before she could unlock the door, 3 guys came again to disturb her. She looked at them and hissed. “WHAT THE !!! ARE YOU REALLY PISSING ME OFF”

Before she could punch one guys head, Rein came and whacked the guy in a suit who was blocking her way, she twisted her arm and shouted at Yuki, “go now! That’s the room, I split open the mouth of the informant downstairs” while twisting the arm of the guy really hard and headbutted the other guy on her right.

Yuki nodded and knobbed open the door. “KEITO!”

She saw Keito below Airin and she on top of him, Keito was tied on the headboard of the bed and was been asking for help, but he cant coz his mouth was covered. He was topless which made Yuki now really agitated.

“NOW WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING TO MY GUY AIRIN SUZUKI!” Yuki pulled Airin on top of Keito and slapped her face really hard, pulled her hair and collared her. “Guess what?! YOU PISSED ME OFF!” then she kicked her foot and Airin kneeled down of pain.

Airin looked at her and said. “Can’t you remember what you had said to me?”

Yuki looked at her and said. “WTH DID YOU TOLD ME !”

Airin looked at her and fixed her hair, stood up and face her “You told me, you’ll give your guy to me…” she smirk.

Yuki’s eyes widened and said. “I did say that….. but that’s a long time ago..”

Airin smirked and said. “Then you’re a liar! …….! Keito is mine~! I met him first rather than he met you first” she spanked Yuki’s face as she cried.

“AIrin !!! You’re the one who became a traitor!” Yuki stopped her.

Airin was angry and shouted. “YOU BETRAYED ME!!! YOU AND REIN!!!!”

Yuki didn’t control herself and punch Airin’s face making her to bleed. “SHUT UP! I DIDN’T BETRAY YOU! ARE YOU CRAZY! YOU”RE THE ONE WHO DID THE WRONG THING HERE AND NOW YOU’RE BLAMING US… YOU’RE F***ING CRAZY AIRIN! WTH ARE YOU THINKING!”

Airin glared at her and pulled something on her pocket.

“I HATE YOU YUKI CHAN!” She was about to stab Yuki when Rein came in, she immediately kicked Airin’s right wrist which is holding the knife and pushed her. “Nee, Yuki, entangled Keito!” she instructed.

Yuki went to Keito while Rein is fighting over Airin. Punching her face, pulling her hair, ripping her clothes and headbutting her. “Now, I seriously want to kill you.! Can I kill you now?!”

Yuki untied Keito and uncovered while looking at him. “Why didn’t you even contacted me…! You!!!!” he looked at Keito who was now been entangled. “I hate you, and you’re going to be here by that B***CH! Are you kidding me keito???!!!!” she punched Keito’s chest.

Keito looked at Yuki and hugged her. “I wont let her do that to me, coz only you can touch me and do that to me..”

Yuki slapped Keito’s arm and said. “BAKA DESHOU!?! HONTOU NO BAKA DESHOU!!!!!!” Yuki cried.

Rein stood up leaving the bleeding and almost lifeless Airin there and said. “Could you stop for a minute? And we should go for now? Continue that later…”

Keito grabbed Yuki’s hand and his shirt on the floor. “Ikou”

 

ANOTHER LIFELESS UPDATE FROM THE AUTHOR.! GOMEN MINNA, IM ACTUALLY NOT IN THE MOOD TO UPDATE, DEMO... I MANAGED. SO GOMEN FOR TYPO, GRAMMAR ERRORS. 

*BOWS*

 

COMMENTS PLS. :)