PROMISE

Nocturnal Thorns

 

[HARUKA’S POV]

 

I don’t know what to do, Im doomed. First, I didn’t said any one word to help my girls. Next, I didn’t said I love Yamada. I love him that I want to tell him, now Im the one Doyenne is trusting me so much. I might get killed for lying. I saw Mimi and Rein a while ago. Kei and Yuto were switched because of the incident, and they rarely see each other now. I wonder how it feels. I know where Kei and Yuto were staying. But, fine… Ill help them see each other. Like, it has been three days that they didn’t see each other. Ive got a call from Kaichou that Satomi nee was back in Manila. And it was three days after that and Yuki was not home yet. Did she really made herself be Keito’s wife ? Mou, Kaichou wont tell me too, but I know Yuki would come back. I hope she is.

 

[END OF POV]

 

Haruka was walking at the second household where Kei was staying, she knocked on the door and saw Kei. “Yo!” she waved her hand infront of her.

Kei smiled and just said. “What are you doing here?”

“Hmmn, let’s see. Im going to help you to see Rein!”  Haruka smiled at him.

Kei’s eyes widened as she heard the name ‘REIN’ “hontou?” it was like he wants to hug Haruka, but scared to be beaten by the Doyenne.

 

[KEI’S POV]

 

Yosh, im going to see Rein, give me just a second to see her face again, I was like wanting to see her face . Three days? As in? I was like prevented to inhale some oxygen for three days. Seriously! And I was thinking, how was Satomi now. Yes, the news . I heard it! She went back to her place three days ago, and now Yabu was back here, taking Satomi’s place. But I don’t know what he’s plan, even Yuki and Keito were not back. And for sure, those two would be like dead meat.

Haruka sneeked in some room, I never saw this room, but I guess this was a prohibited room, coz the sign says Do no enter but still we did enter.

I saw some punching bags, swords, big fans, hankies? I mean large hankies hanging there and….

“Rein…” I uttered as I saw her bathing in sweat , her sleeves were rolled up as if she just finished her training on the punching bags. She looked at me and saw her smiled again, tears were almost flowing down her eyes. I ran up to her and hugged her tight I don’t care if she’s bathing in sweat or she stinks. But I just want to hug her tight again, to feel her presence in me again. Her hearts beating fast while Iam with her. I just want to stop the time right as of this moment. Please. ?

I looked at her and cupped her face, kissed her lips and leaned my forehead on hers. “I miss you.” Those were the words I said before Haruka drag me off before someone sees us.

“I miss you too Kei” she mouthed as I looked to her going out of that room.

Oh how I miss Rein so much.

[END OF POV]

Kei hugged Haruka as soon as they went back to Kei’s room, “Arigatou..” he said to her while tears running down his eyes.

“Un. No problem. Next time Ill find time to let you two be alone together.” Haruka said as she tapped Kei’s shoulder.

‘Arigatou Haruka chan” Kei said as he closed the door.

 

[HARUKA’S POV]

 

Its relieving on how I can help them, well. Im smarter than Doyenne, well. I think I can use this to help others. Or… bring us back together. I thought of something that would make Doyenne much more angrier than she showed us. Breaking Mystiques apart? Well, you cant do that to us.  As long as Iam here. Mystiques wont be torn apart.

[END OF POV]

 

Haruka went towards her room on the next household and saw Yamada walking towards their way. They met each other gazes, they stopped at the middle where they sighed and Yamada handled something at her.

“Nani?” Haruka asked.

“later, open it where no one can see” Yamada then walked as he slipped his hand on Haruka’s

 

[HARUKA’S POV]

I went into my room, locked it and opened the letter. I was surprised to see Yamada’s writing.

Haru chan,

I missed you and how i much I want to hug you. I know this is not the right time to be all cheesy or what. But I know you've got something that would make everyone be surprised. Bring back the old HanaRei. Bring Sato nee back, I dont like Yabu kun here, he's a total gay. Maa!

 

Anyway, I miss you again. And do remember, Im always here right beside you, looking at you secretly. I love you Haruka. 

 

Ryosuke.

 

[end of pov]

 

 

Haruka’s now in tears seeing how Yamada supports her, now she got a plan. To totally bring the girls and go back to reality. Now she don’t care if Doyenne would be killing them or what, as long as they’re complete she would do everything, she loves the girls. So she cant stand to let them hurt. Specially Satomi.

 

“I promise to bring us back together.” Haruka promised herself

 

Yosha! short chappy minna! gomen ! :(