RELAX. LIVE. LOVE LIFE I

Nocturnal Thorns

 

They finally arrived at the beach and was totally jawdropped to the scenery, well. The driver just took them there, and they didn’t even know that place. Haruka just said. “Bring us to a place where we can feel relaxed and peaceful” Then.. POOF! The driver brought them in this place.

 

Okinawa-Island_Great-beaches_3128.jpg

 

“Sugoiii naa” Rein said as she took off her shoes and ran on the white sand. Kei was just looking at her wanting to join when Haruka tapped her shoulder.

“I know you want to hug and kiss her right?” she looked at him. “Then, I wont tell. No one would tell what is happening.” She winked at him.

Kei smiled and trusteed Haruka that she wont spill anything.

 

[YAMADA’S POV]

 

Haruka’s acting weird, I know she has something running through her mind. Don’t tell me she’s off on playing tricks with Doyenne. But, I trust her indeed. And I don’t know when she will become mine either. I sighed as I thought of this whole thing while seeing the others all having good life and lovelife. While me, here waiting for her to finish all of it.

 

But , I know she will answer me. Who wont right?

 

[END OF POV]

“Yama chan!” Yuto called.

“Hai, coming….” Yama chan said as he ran through the white sand.

 

[HARUKA’S POV]

 

I guess, I should talk to them … I looked around and saw the boys playing some kinda, wait… I don’t know that game and I don’t want to know it. I called the girls and signed them that we should the talk.

“Hey! What’s with this sudden meeting?” Satomi said as she sits beside me.

I looked at them and said. “Want to play with Doyenne?” with a teasing smile.

Rein smiled and said. “Wait! I love what you are thinking Haruka, spill it…” she shook me.

“Wait wait…” I said while getting a little dizzy coz of her shakings. I leaned forward at them and said. “Break up with the guys.”

“HAH!” the four screamed.

“Wait wait…Im not yet finished.” Yes, I can see in thei eyes that they want to kill me right now. Those deadly stares, I swear I can get my own shovel and dig up my own grave.

“Listen to me first……Break up with them , but tell them its for good. And its only for play.”  I snapped infront of them.

“So you’re telling us that we should ‘break up’ with them and come back to doyenne all together?” Mimi said while resting her chin on her palm.

“And, that we can still be together, but.. no more sweet things?” Yuki then added as she thought carefully.

“Hmmn, sounds like fun, and when we totally knew what we should learn, then we will tell Doyenne everything right? So we’re like gonna get ourself killed, but we’re to genius that we can fight them!” Rein said like super over in thinking?
 

“Some kinda like that…” I said trying to get Rein’s words then looked at Satomi who was sulking there. “Oy Satochan!”

 

“Even though you think about that, I wont be needing it. Besides, Yabu kun would be married to someone for sure.” She said , now I can see she’s really sad.

“Hmmn, what if I ask Doyenne to let you marry him!” I covered my lips with like a ‘shh’ sign.

“Haruchan?” she looked at me and smiled.

“Doyenne still trust you .. more than me… so of course, I can convince her then.” I said trying to cheer her up.

Well, I know I can convince doyenne, well my plan should go according to this. If doyenne would find out that the guys and the girls broke up. Then she can lift of the punishment. Well, I don’t care If I became a HanaRei or what. What I want is that all of them would be happy. But how about me and Yamachan? Can someone help us?

 

[END OF POV]

 

[YUKI’S POV]

 

I seriously like Haruka’s idea, but. Can doyenned forgive me? Well, I kinda know one spell that can make someone be good. For that old witch. Well, im angry so she’s a witch. I should make one potion atleast, well, aside from Rein. No one knows this kind of tactics of mine, that’s why guys cant go touch me or they go freaking getting cold at me coz of what im doing. But as of now, this tactic would get doyenne’s mind change. I hope this would do.

I grabbed my bag, and get my secret little bag. I checked if the bottles having something. And lucky! It has, demo. For only one sip. And how can I get in there? It should be me and Satomi to be going in there? But how? Hmmn, Wakatta! Ill give this to Haruka and I just need Satomi to blows air on this thing and mine also. Then Haruka would do it. Yosh! Im so smart. Yet im so evil.

[END OF POV]

 

[REIN’S POV]

 

I looked at Kei and was thinking, how could that brainy chicken guy would gather all the thoughts? If I would break up with him, then we should go do the normal way! Fight! Shout! Even throw some things at each other. The heck! Can I do that? Well, I did that to him when Im still not confessing, so maybe I can do it still now. And there’s the phone, and being a ninja! I can sneak off whenever I want too! Yosh! Rein! You can do it..

 

I just need to explain little things to him slowly coz he’s so slow.

 

[MIMI’S POV]

 

We’ve just gotten together unlike Yuki and Keito or even Satomi and Yabu kun, so how can I break up with him. Just tell him the truth Mimi, its for the best! He will understand, and we can do something to meet ne, na Mimi cheer yourself up! You’ve got 5 days to spend you’re vacation with him, so cheer up and don’t think of anything that would make you sad. You love him and he loves you. No problem at all.

 

[END OF POV]

 

[SATOMI’S POV]

Me? Wedding to Yabu. If only Doyenne was insane and would inhale Halothane, maybe! Should I give her one! Haaayst! Thinking about everything and everything about him makes me crazy! Like duh! Seriously? HanaKai’s being quiet maybe they’re up for something again, I cant trust them that much! They went out of the ballgame on an instant! I know they know what’s happening to HanaRei now, and probably one of these days, they would do something to the household. I just don’t know what will happen. I just know that I should kill Aya, coz she’s the one who’s managing it! Damn that girl! If ever I see her again, I swear ill wreck her ace into pieces. And Im not kidding. I can seriously kill someone, coz Im still a HanaRei girl! Ive grown to kill someone and be aggressive . Since doyenne never accepts me, then I would make her proud by ridding of that pest on our household.

[END OF POV]

 

Satomi was sitting on the chair when Yuki went up to her. “Naa neechan! Can you blow some air on this bottle onegai?” Yuki said while handling the bottle.

“Oh…” Satomi looked up to her and was confused, but did what Yuki asked her to do. “There you go.” She said as Yuki pressed the bottle’s cap tightly on it.

“Nothing~” Yuki said as she puts it on her pocket and sat beside her.

“Neechan!” Yuki uttered a word.

“Hmmn?” she replied not looking at her.

“Can I kill Airin?” Yuki said as if she can feel something’s up. She was looking at Keito who was walking along the beach together with Yuto.

Satomi looked at her and said. “CHotto ~ why are you thinking of that suddenly?”

“Nothing ! Just want to ask.. Coz, I know she would come back trying to kill me also. So I should have a plan. “Yuki stood up and bid her goodbye to Satomi. “Nee chan. Sore ja!” as she smiled.

“Really weird” she said as she shook her head.

 

 

GOMEN NE, CANT THINK PROPERLY. SHOULD GO TO SLEEP NOW ! SORE JA. OYASUMI! :*