WHAT THE?

Nocturnal Thorns

 

Yamada and Haru went outside together, they lookd at each other as they closed the door.

“Nani kore?” Haruka shrieked as she walked lifelessly of what she just saw.

Yamada was speechless also that he uttered nothing just shaked his head for a response which made Haru looked at him and uttered. ‘” Ehhhhh? Now what a kind of answer is that?” She slapped Yamada’s arm.

“Itte” Yamada said as he rubbed her swollen arm. ‘What’s that for.” He pouted.

“Now don’t you ever pout like that or I swear I’ll pull that pouting lips of yours.” Haruka said then walked out leaving the poor Yamada who knows nothing of what he had done.

“De-demo?” He said while scratching the back of his head.

 

 

Satomi peeked at the door and slapped Yabu’s arm. “What the!” she glared at him.

“Now what’s wrong with what Ive done?” Yabu smiled as if he had ‘really’ done NOTHING.  ‘Why? Want me to do it again?” Yabu teasingly went infront of Satomi and about to kiss her when Satomi flicked his forehead.

“Ikou~!” Satomi said as she grabbed Yabu’s arm out of the room which made Yabu smile.

“Hai hai ~~~!” Yabu shouted.

 

Keito and Yuki were at the backyard looking for a space together with Mimi and Yuto.

“Naa ! Yuto kun…” Keito elbowed Yuto which made Yuto looked at him. “Hai? Doua no?” he answered back.

Keito pointed at Mimi then asked. “You like her right?” he .

Yuto laughed and said. “Ehhhh? Are you that slow to just know it by now?” he laughed which made keito made a troll face.

“You? You like her right?” Yuto asked back.

Keito looked at Yuki and said “yeah, but her tsundere mode really makes it hard for me to really tell the truth.” He said as he scratch the back of his head.

Yuto laughed and tapped his shoulder. “gambarre ne.” he cheered him up.

Keito looked at him and said. “You…gambarre on that girl.” As he laughed.

“Maa maa…” Yuto said as he tilts his head.

As the two were talking the girls saw them.

“Nee Mi-chan…….” Yuki elbowed Mimi who is arranging stuffs.

“Oww?” Mimi asked as she was been elbowed by Yuki.

Yuki looked at the two guys and asked Mimi “So what’s with you and him?” she pointed at Yuto who was happily talking with keito.

Mimi looked at Yuto and laughed. “With the skinny guy?” she laughed again.

Yuki nodded and smiled. “You just huh deshou?” then she laughed as she heard the word skinny guy from her.

“Why? But its true, he’s a skinny guy after all” Mimi said as she laughed back at her then thought herself But even though he’s skinny I don’t know what that guy gave me to eventually have some feelings for him. As she laughed like crazy.

Yuki tapped her shoulder and said. “Maa maa ~! I think you’re inlove to your skinny guy deshou” she laughed.

“Why why why?????” Mimi pouted as Yuto put his arms aound her shoulder which made her blush.

Yuto looked at her and saw her reddish cheeks “Eeeeh? Are you sick Mimi chan?’ he asked her.

Mimi shrieked which made Yuki shakes her head. “Nooooo!” she easily took away from Yuto’s hand and said. “Im fine ~ Im fine….Really” she said stuttering.

“Oh~!” Yuto fixed himself and shrugged his shoulders.

‘Yooooooorooooshikkku!” Yamada shouted as he walked towards their direction while Haru’s covering her ears cause of Yamada’s nosiness.

“Would you shut up for Pete’s sake Yamada kun~!” She wacked Yamada’s head while he is walking.

‘Itte! That’s the second time you’ll hurt me miss.” Yamada pointed at her then walked towards her , leaned closer to her and cups her face. “This would be the last time you’ll hurt me like this haruka chan!” he glared at her seriously.

Haruka smirked and kicked her foot “Well?” then walked ahead of him.

Yamada grabbed his swollen foot and glared at haruka “I----teee”

 

“maa maa haruchan should not reveal his total tsundere mode on Yamachan deshou?” Yuki said while haruka sat on the bench nearby..

Haruka looked at them and messed her hair ‘Well, you cant blame me for being so short tempered about that guy over there who don’t know anything ~! I might kill him” she said angrily.

Mimi walked and sitted beside her and said “Now what’s your problem being like that?” she looked at her and laughed “Not typically Haru chan deshou” as she tilted her head to look at her.

“Don’t ask me…..that guy would be off such a bother and would also such a ert!” she emphasized the word ert into Yamada which made Yamada in on the convo.

“Hey!! Im not a ert…”  Yamada shouted as he was been assisted by Keito and Yuto.”

Meanwhile after having their so-called ert fights and all, Sato came with a raised eyebrow seeing haruchan’s been all aggressive and Yamada’s smirking like an idiot fighting to a girl, Keito and Yuto were stopping him and Yuki and Mimi just looking at them, YEAH ONLY STARING AT THE TWO PERSON ALMOST LIKE KILLING EACH OTHER.

 

“WOULD YOU ALL STOP MAKING CHILDISH THINGS FOR PETE’S SAKE!!!!!!!” Satomi shouted which made all the birds get out of the tree’s , leaves fall. And like the earth would about to wreck into two.

“Woooah” Yabu only said.

Satomi glared at him then looked at the others. “You don’t do this to me you freaking little wenches!” she walked infront of them and pointed at them, whacked the three guys heads. “You three ! How can you be so like this….?”

“And you!” she pointed at the three girls. “IM SO DISAPPOINTED.” She shouted.

The three just looked down and Mimi said. “Gomen.” Followed by Yuki then Haru.

“That’s it… Im off here now…” Satomi said and walked out of the place leaving Yabu alone.

Yabu blinked three times and uttered. “What had just happened?”

 

 

 

 

--------

after 12344651375923523 years of not even visiting my page. FINALLY! HELLO UPDATE! 

Comment below ! Im a newbie ! HAHAH XD