NOTHING AT ALL

Nocturnal Thorns

 

AT HANAKAI’S

Aya was busy thinking on how she could actually make the lives of the girls miserable….she looked at Airin who was laying on the bed for almost a week.

“Weakling” she said then threw the chair she was sitting and furiously went into her office and opened the net. Clicked on something, then printed it.

“With this, for sure they will grab this opportunity, and this will be like their end….” She evilly thought.

 

 

“Naaa, Haru neeee!” Mimi shouted while following Haruka from behind,

Haruka looked at Mimi then suddenly asked. “Chotto~ have you seen Satomi neechan and Kaichou?”

Mimi thought for a while and uttered, “well, no,.” then she smiled.

Haruka hissed and said. “They will go home after doing all those things…”

Mimi’s eyes went wide and said “hontou????!!! They are doing those kind of …..” then acted like she really thought of something -ish.

Haruka whacked her head and said. ‘Baka~! Don’t think of that kind of things.”

Mimi nodded and clinged on Haruka “Naaa, we’ll go home now?”

Haruka stopped from walking and looked at her with eyebrows raised. “Why? You want to stay here with those two freaks inside that bar or what?”

Mimi looked down and clinged on Haruka “no nooooo! I’ll go with you neechan”

The two went home and saw Yuki sleeping beside Rein, Mimi was also yawning and since she was sleeping beside Rein and Yuki, she bid goodbye to Haruka then closed the door.

 

 

Haruka went into her room and was surprised to see Satomi carrying Yabu on her back, wasted.

‘Ehhh? Sato..Where the heck you two both go?” Haruka said as she helped Satomi then looked at Yabu who was really and completely wasted due to drinking.. “And is Kaichou okay?” she added as she looked at the restless kaichou being held up by a girl.

 

“Naa! Don’t ask. This guy would be freakingly be beaten up in the morning….” Satomi said while heavily experiencing Yabu’s weight all over her back. “So, Ill just throw this guy on his coffin….Oh I mean, room.” Then she walked at the next room since Yabu’s room was too far away from theirs.

 

Haruka blinked twice and then slumped her back onto the cushions, covered her face with a pillow and shouted. “THAT BAKA!!!!!! ILL REALLY KILL HIM TOMORROW FOR SURE!” as she cursed deep inside her thought the ‘black yama’ that suddenly kissed her.

She rolled on the floor and rubbed her lips. “Why does a squidy pig kissed me at the first place. I hate it. I hate it.!!!!!!” She banged her foot on the floor when Satomi came in and looked at her with wide eyes.

“Seriously …….?” Satomi’s eyes grew wider

Haruka looked at the blankly spaced out Satomi who was like seeing a ghost n front of her. “Chotto! At what sentence did you just heard?” she pointed at her.

Satomi walked towards her and said. “Since from the beginning where you kept rolling and cursing a guy?”

Haruka covered herself with a blanket and rolled over the cushion. “Now Im really doomed.”

Satomi laughed as she saw haruka acting like a kid just because of a kiss, well. It was a torrid one so… If I were to be it, I would also act like that…..

“Mou ~! Sato nee, Seriously.. why laughing like that.” Haruka then peeked at Satomi who was laughing totally hilarious as she pouted.

Satomi lied beside her and said. “Na, betsuni~ its like the first time I laughed again like this.” Then she hugged Haruka and slept together.

 

 

THE NEXT DAY

A/N: So obviously, you would have a hint on what will happen on Yamada right? Morbidity ON

[HARUKA’S POV]

At the garden where you can see many things.

Yuki’s kicking Keito’s foot while he’s writing something not minding Yuki’s naughtiness, well you can see her being naughty coz of her troll face while messing up Keito’s day. Plus to the addition she was messing his hair. Naa! What a girl.

“Na.. Keitoooo-kun” Yuki , but then he got no response from him.

Keito continued to write then Yuki keeps on pestering him.

“Pester---------!” Yuki teased while messing his hair.

Keito looked at her and Yuki gulped. “Uh—oh….” As she pulled Keito’s hair.

“Itta!” keito shrieked… as Yuki ran away.

 

 

Then at the right, Mimi was busy thinking where to hide Yuto’s precious camera, well. She noticed that Yuto’s a photo maniac. So, she finds time to just hide it and make Yuto crazy looking for it.

“Heyyy! Where’s my camera?” Yuto said while messing his hair looking below the chair.

Mimi was secretly laughing knowing how dumb Yuto to eventually look under a chair. “baka” she muttered to herself.

 

And just on the right corner, someone was brutally throwing rocks at someone!! EEHH? Kei and Rein, yeah.

“You freaky freaky guy! Get the hell out of here if you want to live with that face” Rein said as he threw some pebbles at him.

Kei avoided the rocks and dodges at some time and muttered ‘What the.. then I should teach you a lesson, to CURE THAT BRAIN OF YOURS TO NOT SEE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING HANDSOME AND PERFECT” Kei shouted at her and ran away.

Rein blinked and stood up. Ran to Kei showing her fist. “What the heck is perfect if that would be you !!!! BAKAAAAAA!” she shouted running after him.

I shifted to look just behind me to see….a bastard. Yes a bastard indeed. Can I just knock off his head over that neck. Well, its no use, no brain at all. So can I can I? I look at him as he was walking towards me.. Yes, he has the guts to come towards me after what had happened, so do he want a beating? Or an early death.?

 

‘Yo! Haruka! Ohayo.” He flashed a smiled right infront me as if nothing had happened.  Well, nothing happened right? Right Haruka! Get back to your senses and go slap this guys face.

“Don’t oha-ohayo me your bastard!” I said at him shouting that made everyone turned their gazes at me, then I saw Sato nee coming our way together with Kaichou.

“Haru chan,,, oh….Yama” Satomi said as she looked at me then this guy then me again then grabbed my arm and whispered at me. “Why is it as if,… he change?”  Satomi looked at Yama as he was scratching the back of his head.

“Neechan, yea I think he’ll change after I go spank that face of him!” I balled my fist ready to attack him when Yama actually looked at me. “Ehh.”

He walked towards me and grabbed my arm, yes this guy was really out of his head .. He wants a beating! Im not called a HanaRei’s Heir for nothing!!

He pushed me right to the wall and went closer to me……

 

 

[SATOMI’S POV]

I looked at all of them and as if time stopped from what had happened. Yuki was the first one who come right to me and asked.

“Ehh? What happened?” I can see that she is worried and was thinking what had happened to Haruka.

‘Maa, Yama’s side.” I said while looking at her then saw Yuto and Mimi looking at each other as if they know something. I pushed Yuki slightly and went to the two with unknown relationship. As soon as Im right infront of them I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow.

“You know what had happened?” I said looking at them.

Mimi cant utter a word, but I know this girl so much.. “Anoo,..Sato ne… Yama kissed her.. and it was not a plain kiss. Its to----“ before she couls utter one word again, Yuto covered and the one continued it.

‘Actually, he turned into his black Yama state Satomi chan, and…that… probably that…..you know what it is.” He was stuttering.

Yeah this two really made a good couple, Mimi’s going to be all furious when she’s with this guy who tends to be a baka.

“Okay fine, I got it. I just want you to to tell the truth to me.” I said then walked away looking at Rein who was elbowing Kei and in return kei is blabbing something.

 

[MIMI’S POV]

I glared at Yuto as soon as Sato nee left, I whacked his head and glared him a thanks-for-covering-my-mouth-a-while-ago which he actually backed off a little. Im not being called as a youngster with guts for nothing.  I’ll show this Yuto what he has done to me was below the belt.

 

 

----

Sorry for the late update, this chap took me for about a week?

Coz of something. And still an epic