Reveals

Nocturnal Thorns

 

[SATOMI’S POV]

I was shocked, I know there was something really in, the way he talk.? The way he acted towards me these past few days, its freaking me really. But what’s more freak is that….. We are related? You mean, like brothers and sister? Or cousin. Now what the hell are you thinking Sugimoto Satomi! Get back to your senses, this was all part of your nightmares.

I slumped my head on the wall behind me as Yabu ran away from, Seriously it made me shed almost like a gallon .. NO A DRUM OF TEARS!! It hurts to know you’re fallen to your own cousin or whatsoever relationship we had. Im just so broken that a jet plane crashed right infront of me right now.

[YABU’S POV]

I know I hate myself for telling her those kind of things, those things that would only made her heart broken. But what should I do, we’re not meant for each other like others do. Like Yuki and Keito, Rein and Kei, Haruka and Yama… Even Mimi and Yuto. Why cant we be like that? Am I that bad during my time that Im suffering this much?

I said all those things while running when I met someone. “Dare?”

A girl just between his thirties or forties maybe came blocking my way, she hugged me and told me. “Yabu kun, I missed you.” Which of course made me kinda shocked. Well, yeah. She’s tall and gorgeous.

‘Yabu kun, Im your mom…” She uttered again which made my eyes grew wide.

“Huh? My mom’s on Paris.. Don’t joke me.” I laughed like crazy coz of the joke.

“Please believe me, and gomen for giving you away… “ She looked down while holding on my shoulders. So are you freakingly kidding me? Im like on my twenties then this? Are you really playing with my awesome life? What the hell! As in what a hell-ish life this is.

“Fine, If you’re my mom…then my dad is where?” I looked at her as she grabbed me towards the Ramen shop to fully have a talk.

“Okay, so you’re dad died. When I was been fighting, and unfortunately he covered up himself for me, at that time. I already gave you away, knowing that HanaRei is only for girls, we gave you away at that Doyenne , which is my mom , is not yet on the highest position and would rather kill you then.” She explained each of the events then I thought.

“Na, If you’re my mother then…. Satomi’s?” I pointed at her as I placed my chopsticks down. “Is she ever related to me?”

The woman infront me shook her head left and right then smiled at me. I smiled at her and asked. “If.. Satomi’s not.. then we can be?” I asked leaning towards my said mother…

She nodded and said. “Well, yeah. I guess.”

I smiled and then thought again. “Chottooooo, If Im the real HanaRei and be in place of Satomi? Then she…..?” I asked looking at her eyes.

“She is the true heir of the corporation your Mom and Dad planted on your mind that you’ll be working at…”

My eyes grew wide as I was being much more curious about this.

 

[SATOMI’S POV]

The girls approached me and carried me back to HanaRei , I was feeling so restless I want to die. I want to drink and be wasted. So that’s was the reason he was been drinking. I want to die. Please kill me now. I look at the girls as they went back into their own rooms, and me sulking here trying everything to sink in, digesting everthing that’s going on, but then I want to puke it all out….

I decided to go to Doyenne to ask her everything and everything that should be known. I knocked on the door, and lucky it was open.

“Eh?” I said as I opened the door. “Doyenne?” I called. “Grandma, you here?” I called again.

I entered and saw her sitting on the chair, back facing the door. Well. I was expecting this. So I walked inside and faked a cough, she turned to me and smiled a weak one.

“Anoo.” I said trying to find my words.

“Satomi chan, you know it already right?” Doyenne suddenly talked then I looked at her then suddenly tears fell down my eyes.

“H—ha—hai-“ I stuttered as I control my tears from falling from where they originate, stupid eyes.. Why shed a tear.

Doyenne came up to me and hugged me. “So what do you want to hear first? The good one or the bad one?”

I looked at her and said. “Fine the bad one first.”

Doyenne said as she looked at me wiping my tears “I know you;ll be saying that” she said while tapping my head. “So, the bad news is… you’ll be going back to Manila.”

“Ehhh? For what?” I shrieked knowing that Doyenne wants me to go back there?

“Okay, I’ll tell the goodnews first before you react..” Doyenne calmed me down.

I nodded as she said. “Well, the good news is. You and Yabu kun are not blood related or what.. okay.”

I smiled and said. “hontou???”

Doyenne looked at me and said. “But … you must leave this place and go your own life.”

I looked at her and said. “Ehh, doua! Im still an heir of hanarei right?” now I can feel my tears are flowing again.

Doyenne explained everything and my world almost fell apart as I heard NO , Satomi.. You’re not even a HanaRei girl, so… Im sorry Satomi chan.. Im sorry Yeah those words slaps me on the face, like Im being borned being this, being the strong Satomi. Then after all these years… You’re saying that Iam not even the heir? And Yabu’s the one.?

I facepalmed myself then I felt I bumped on someone.

[NO ONE’S POV]

“Yabu kun?” Satomi said as she looked at him and rubbed her forehead bumping on his chest.

‘Oh, daijubu dayo” Yabu said while scratching the back of his head hiding his smile at her.

Satomi looked down and passed at him when she felt a grip on her hand and looked at it, she was dragged on the corner and was been pinned on the wall.

“oi! Chotto!” Satomi said as she was been pushed on the wall and Yabu leaning closer to her. She just closed her eyes and she felt Yabu’s lips touched hers, it was warm and a passionate one. It lasted for a minute then he pulled away. “Gomen ne Satomi chan, for telling and leaving you all alone a while ago. I hope you could forgive me” Yabu said as he pulled her into a deep hug and made Satomi blushed and almost cried for what he did.

“Kaichou…I mean Kouchan.. You’re already forgiven. I love you .. you know that, but if… anything…maybe anything or anyone gets in your way. You’ll be sure to be a dead meat.” She pointed at his nose and Yabu saluted at her.

“I love you Sugimoto Satomi….” He then again  kissed Satomi’s lips.

 

 

SO AS YOU CAN SEE, I POSTED A SATOBU PART. WELL, TO GAIN MY DEAR READER A COMPLETE GLUE ON A BROKEN HEART SHE JUST EXPERIENCE LAST NIGHT. WELL. DOZO!