First Morning at HanaRei

Nocturnal Thorns

 

They went back on the household together, hand in hand…… they secretly sneak onto the door and went on separate rooms.

“Oyasumi Mi-chan” Yabu said as he planted a kiss on Satomi’s lips which did not made Satomi blushed.

“Haiii~ Oyasumi Yabu-kun!” she answered in her sweetest voice ever.

“Aieruuuuuu” Yabu said while giggling and smiling then walked away while looking at throwing kisses on the air.

__

Satomi got in the room and was surprised to see all of them widely awake and giggling.

“Ehem” As Haru faked a cough.

Satomi’s eyes widened as she was about to go down on the window [imagine those anime were the sneaky person got busted]

“Where did you come from?!?” haru asked like a detective with eyebrows raising.

Satomi gulped and said. “Just get some fresh air…..” she lied.

Yuki went infront of her and said “Aha!!! You’re with Kota-kun!!!!!” she said with a teasing look.

Satomi shove her hair and said. “No! no-no-no Iam not!!!” [well obviously she’s lying hahah XD]

Rein looked at her then said. “Neee-chann!~ Don’t let yourself be sinned and denied yabu niichan !~” she said with a teasing look.

“Now what happened.. I can see Nee chan is blushing…” Mimi teased.

Satomi sighed and said. “Okay I give up~ me and Yabu kun are what you all think of…” she said as she closed her eyes then opened it looking at those faces which were like teasing. “YAAAAA! What’s with those expression?! Arent you happy? Mad? Or whatttt!”

Yuki stood up and said. “If we show some expression and you wont like it then we would get ehacked by those fists of yours”

“And if we ever show some disagreement you will get mad at us..” Reid added

“Plus ! If we giggle then you would scream till your lungs were out ….that would wake up everyone in this household.”Mimi added while a lightbulb seems to shine above her head

Haru then added again. “So we just kept and act normal.” Then smiled a teasing smile.

Satomi sighed and smirked as she whacked all of their heads.

__

The next day as expected they went into their rooms to fetch their “students”

Mimi was yawning when she saw the door closed. “Heyyy! Nakajima !~ Open up! You sleepy head ! Go stand up there…” she was knocking very hard then listened by placing her ear on the door. “ehhhh~ he’s making sounds.! Is he singing?!?!” she then went inside and saw Yuto having earplugs placed on his ear.

“EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” she quickly dragged Yuto and whacked his head “You litttlllleeeeeeee~ you’re awake then not going out?!?!” she said while collaring him.

Yuto looked at Mimi and said. “Ohhh~ A cat!” he pointed outside.

‘Ohh~ doko ni!!!~” mimi turned to look at that direction. “Ehhh~ but theres no----“ then she turned again and was surprised to see Yuto kissed her cheeks which made her jumped out of her position.

“YOU’RE REALLY A III!!!!” Mimi shouted.

 

Haru decided to went to Yabu’s room when she grabbed Satomi and said. “You go fetch him, maybe his day would be good if you’re the first person he would see.” She said then smiled.

“Ehhh~ What about Yamada/!” Satomi asked.

Haruka smiled and said. “Ill take care of that buta ~~~!!!” then walked leaving Satomi infront of yabu’s door.

 

Keisuke decided to throw some rocks on Kei’s door then leaned on at the wall so Kei wont see her. “Heyyy~ who the hell threw this here ! there’s someone sleeping over here?!!!!” kei shouted as he looked to whom threw those stupid rocks.

Rein keeps on laughing as she was holding another pebble on her hand and was about to throw it to the window when kei popped out and pointed at her.’YOOOOOOOOUUU!” he said

Rein hissed and said. ‘oooopssss..busted’ then ran away.

 

Yuki knocked at Keito’s door, then opened it since she saw it not locked.

“Hey! Why did that baka didn’t even locked the door?!” yuki entered the room. “Okamoto kun!~~” she searched while whispering then found him sleeping on the couch with his earphones on his ear. She bent down to look at his face then uttered “you seem like a good person though!” while looking closely at his forehead, nosebridge then lips.

Ohh! Now what amI thinking?! She thought herself as she was about to touch keito’s lips.

“Ohayoooo!”Keito said as he hold yuki’s hand then looked at her closely. “So you do like me also..” he smiled evilly.

Yuki blinked thrice as she heard Keito uttered those words. ‘Li-Li-lIKE!?!?!” she said then stood up but Keito grabbed her arm and pulled him to him. ‘You will not go anywhere missy!”

Yuki looked at Keito as she was on top of him with Keito hugging her. “Heyyyy! ~ What do you want!!!~”

“A kiss!” Keito hesitantly said while smiling at him.

Yuki whacked his head and said. “Stand up or Ill make you kiss the floor and wall later on….”

“Mouuu~ I love you yuki-chan!” keito said and kissed Yuki’s cheeks.

Yuki looked at him and said. “That would be the last time you’d do that to me ~” she said then stood up from him.

Mouuuuu~ am I falling for him!?!?! Yuki thought as she walked away from him.

“She’s one cute girl when she denies everything..” Keito said.

 

__

“Kaichou sama ~~~” Satomi said as she knocked on the door of Yabu-kun…

“Ohh~ chotto nee Haru-chan!” yabu shouted back.

Haru chan!?!?! So he is expecting haru to come instead of me?!?! Satomi told herself.

Yabu went out of the room and looked at Satomi who was crossing her arms at her chest and was smirking, with eyebrows raised. Yabu grabbed her arm and take her inside…

“Heyyy!” Satomi said as she tried to release from him.

Yabu pinned Satomi on the wall and sweetly said “Ohayo!” then kissed her on the cheeks which made Satomi blushed.

“Im not done with you yet ~~~!! What’s with expecting haru to be here instead of me?!?!” Satomi pointed at him !!!!~~~

Yabu cupped Satomi’s face and said. ‘Why ?!?! Jealous enough?!?”

Satomi looked at him fiercely and said. ‘how dare you act so sadist over here Mr. KOTA YABU!!!!!!”

Yabu tilts his head and about to kiss her when..

 

“Uwwwaaaa~” Haru and Yama shouted together.

“………….” Satomi and Yabu can’t utter one word.

“And we’re about to check on you two.” Yamada said as he scratched the back of her head.

“GOMEN NE!!!!” Yama and Haru said in perfect sync then walked out of the room.

“Yabaaaiii~” yabu and satomi said in unison.

 

 

___

Sorry for the short chap minna ~ I was having writer's block ! so here it is ! <3 haha

PHEEEWWWW~

enjoy <3