Bloodstained

Nocturnal Thorns

 

 

 

 

That week become smoother than ever. Specially to Yabu and Satomi who was always together [well, I love this loveteam here. WAHAHAAH XD Aside from Yuki x Keito]


AT THE COUNCIL OFFICE

“Kaichou-sama.” Satomi shouted as she handled out papers on her hands.

Yabu looked at her as he put down his pen and helped her with the papers. “Ohh~ Where’s Kei by the way.”

Satomi looked around as she puts down the pile of papers and said. “He’s been gone for a while now. All I can see in this office is Yuki, Keito, Yama and Haru.”

“Ohh sou~maybe Kei was with Hika-kun.” Yabu said as he wrote some notes again.

Satomi became conscious of what he was writing and asked. “Kaichou what’s that?” as she pointed at the drawing.

“Ohh~ for the school intrams.” Yabu said while fixing his glasses.

Satomi laughed and teased Yabu “you looked like an old man when you wear those glasse, try removing them.” She said as she tried to remove it from his.

“There much better.” As she placed the glasses on the table and looked at Yabu which made him blushed.

“Ano. Erm..” Yabu said while blushing really hard that you can even see it.

Satomi realized that her face was only centimeters away from his and her heart throbs really fast which is not quite normal for her, so she slapped Yabu’s arm and pointed at his face. “Don’t you dare.”

Hey! Im the one who’s thinking a lot of things. Bad me. She thought herself as she turned around from Yabu while biting her lower lip and whacking her head.

She’s kinda cute when she does reckless things. Yabu said as he blushed looking at the way Satomi walks away from him. Turn around again. Please. He added while looking at her hypnotizing her to look back then was surprised when Satomi really turned her head.

“Oh.” Yabu said.

Satomi walked again and looked for the pile of papers and get her notebook. “I forgot these. Jyaa~” she bid goodbye and walked.

 

 

__

“Hey where did that go now?!” Rein said while clenching her fist talking while talking to Miki and Yuki.

“No idea.” Miki said as she looked at the door and saw Yuto bumped on the door while chatting to with Chinen.

“Ittai~” Yuto shrieked while holding her forehead.

Baka! Clumsy! Miki thought herself while smiling to the injured Yuto.

Yuki and Rein were talking when they saw Miki smiling like crazy. “Hey~ Miki-chan.” Rein said while waving her hands infront of Miki.

“Oh~” Miki came back to reality.

Rein looked at the direction where Miki was smiling and said. “You like Chinen?!?!”

Yuki whacked Rein’s forehead and said. “You’re really…..argggghh~”

‘Why!?” Rein said innocently.

“What happened to the two of you that you’re smiling right there on your seat, when the last time you saw him you want to kill him right away right?!” Yuki said while being confused and sitted on the top of Miki’s table looking at Yuto who was smiling also at Miki. [Yes, Yuto was also smiling.]

“There’s something wrong here.” Rein hissed while crossing her arms.

FLASHBACK

“Can you drive the bike more faster?” Miki ordered Yuto.

“But its too dangerous Miki-chan.” Yuto said still driving the bike.

Miki stepped his right foot on the ground that stopped the bike from running..

“Hey….You might get hurt if you did that.!” Yuto shouted while looking at Miki.

“Get out of that, Ill pedal it….” She pushed Yuto away and grabbed the bikes handle and ride it. “I cant tolerate the slowness of this bike. So.. Ill pedal.” She pushed Yuto away.

“Hey….but ..” Yuto said.

“No buts, If you want you can stay here, If you do. Ride at the position where am I a while ago.” Miki instructed being impatient.

Yuto rode at the back of the bike and hold at Miki’s waist. “Hey…! I didn’t hold onto you a while ago. Balance yourself you ert!” Miki shouted

So hotheaded. If I cant control myself I would kiss you right away. Yuto said while looking at Miki’s back.

“Okay, Ikouzou….” Miki shouted as she halfly stood up and pedaled the back.

“HOLY MOTHER OF GRAPEEEEEEESSSSSSS!” Yuto shrieked. “Mikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-chan!!” he shouted.

No response from Miki, after some pedaling and breath taking ride from Miki, they arrived below the bridge where the lake’s water is beautifully flowing due to the sunset which gives the reddish orange effect on the water.

“Waaa~Kirei na….” Miki said as she ran at the grassy field and lied there with her hands behind her neck. “Fresh air.”

Yuto followed and sat beside her. “Naa~how did you know this place?” he asked.

Miki kept on looking at the clouds and said. “Im fond of exploring, and Sato nee told me there was this place,  just like in Manila.”

“Ehhh. So you’re not from here.?” Yuto asked now lying beside her.

“Hai. We’re from Philippines, halfblooded Japanese, and you don’t want to know everything right.” Miki warned him earning a gaze like from Hikaru about to punch him.

‘No of course, because I know ill know it someday.” Yuto said as he brought out his phone and clicked on the clouds.

“Maaa~ youre capturing that cloud formation huh?!” Miki said as she pointed on the heart shaped formation of the cloud and beside it was like cupid formation.

Yuto laughed and said. “You actually saw what I saw.” He smiled.

“Well, …. Bright eyes.” Miki said as she yawned. “I got tired from pedaling. Ill just get some rest. Don’t you ever try to lay a hand on me you …Or ill punch your head immediately!” she warned.

Yuto smirked and said to himself. If I would lay my hand on you for sure you wont know.

Then Miki fell asleep. Yuto brought out his phone and clicked while Miki is sleeping. “Kawaii”

END OF FLASHBACK

I know this guy captured my sleeping face. Miki thought to herself.

“Hey there you go again .. daydreaming…” Rein said looking away. “Yuu-chan. What did you do to this girl over here…” Rein said while calling Yuto.

“Hey nothing.” Yuto said as Fujigaya entered the room and announced that Aya dropped off the school.

“Ohh! Good thing. Na~ Yuki.”Rein turned her head and looked at Yuki who was been all tired. “You okay?!” she asked.

“hai.” Yuki smiled as she raised her right hand and said. “Anoo~sensei. I think I have something to do. Can I go now?!” as she stood up and told Miki who was at her back to contact Satomi nee if she cant come back before classes have ended. You see this was their second subject before lunch and at five their class should end and therefore if she cant come back Miki should tell Sato about this.

“Okay. Roger that Yuki-chan.” Miki said as she signaled Rein.

“Come back later Yuki-chan” Rein said as she flashed a cool pose.

__

Yuki ran at the hallway to her locker to get her sword there. She pulled the hem of her shirt and ripped it, she changed to her pants and ran off leaving her bag bringing her FPad with her.

“Maaaa, this dress was quite irritating.” She said as she ran off then she got a phone call from Haru-chan.

“Hai nee chan. Doua?!?” she stopped from her running and talked. “Yes, I got it. I knew she was up for something. I gave the news to Miki. So wish me luck.” The she clicked the phone.

She was running when some group of girls surrounds her and pointed guns at her. “Come with us” the girl said.

“Damn…” was the only thing Yuki can say after clicking the phone.

__

They arrived at the basement and she saw Kei and Keito lying there. Kei was unconscious while Keito was being tied up and was having bruises all over his face.

“Keito? Kei nii-chan.” Yuki said as she saw them lying there then clicked on the phone to call Rein.

“What the hell do you want you…….~!” Yuki stomped on the girl’s feet which strangled her.

“You one little wrench….” The girl slapped his face.

Yuki smirked and grabbed the sword on her back and pointed it at her. “You….” She pointed at her and slash lightly her neck. Blood was all over her neck. Then ran towards Kei as she knocks the girl then checks on Keito. “You okay?!” she asked while untying the thing on his hand.

“You….I should be asking you that.” Keito asked Yuki while cupping her face.

Yuki smiled and said. “Rein will come here. I contacted her. But first im gonna get the person behind this and smash her face. I might kill her so don’t get angry at me.” She said.

“She was out of this world…Her face was covered and knocked us using that guns.” Keito elaborated.

Yuki nodded and stood up. “Go hide Kei nii chan. Rein will save you there. Ill try to contact others okay?!”

“Okay….Be careful….” Keito said as he kissed Yuki’s forehead.

“I will.” Yuki said. “Go now…..” she added.

__

“Nee Miki. Yuki called me……..I should go. The message was sent not far from here. So ill get going. Tell Sato nee to come okay. Yuki need backup now.” Rein said as she ran bringing out nothing except her knee pads.

 

She arrived at the basement and saw Keito and Kei there walking out of nowhere. “Kei. Okamoto!” she shouted while going towards them.

Keito hold onto them and told Rein to help Yuki he can take care of Kei. “Okay……Ill go to Yuki….Better take that weakling okay?!” she said as she ran ‘Where’s Yuki by the way?!” she asked.

Keito looked and said. “I think she go straight there.” He pointed.

“Arigatou.” Rein said as she ran.

She ran upstairs and saw picture frames, classic vases and all.

“Is this the HanaKai household?!” Rein said as she clenched her fist. “Damn. Yuki was only here?!” she said irritably. Then she saw Yuki at the other room being slapped by another girl.

“Yuuuuki!” Rein shouted as she slammed the door revealing Yuki who was having a wounded shoulder that was not yet fully recovered and a girl pulling her hair with a mask. Rein examined to who that girl was and she shouted.

“AYA!!!! Kobayashi Aya…” Rein said as she raised an eyebrow and almost cursed her while running onto her. “I thought you ran away….” She teased.

“You…” Aya said tooking out her mask then Yuki as she was lying on the floor got her sword and slashed Aya’s feet leaving a bloody scar there as she lied down having sored feet. “How dare you go to leave me here Aya !” Yuki said while trying to regain all of her strength.

“Huh. You’ve got strength to fight?~” Aya looked at her while wiping the blood on her face due to Yuki’s punch earlier.

Rein ran and pulled Aya’s hair making her scream then bent down and whispered at her. “Where are the others. Aya!...” she asked fiercely.

“I wont tell you.” As Aya spit out the blood and tried to get out of Yuki’s grip.

Rein was out of patience as Aya told her. “That Kei was terribly good at kissing nee” which made Rein fired up for some reason.

“Kei was what?!?! You freak…..” Rein slapped Aya’s face until it was badly beaten.  “You freak. How dare you tell infront of me that Kei Inoo was good at that thing..You little freaky y weird girl..” she slapped her face while still pulling her hair until yuki stopped her because Aya was really unconscious and bleeding.

‘Rein stop it. You’ll kill her…” Yuki stopped her friend.

“Well, that’s what I want too.” Rein said as Yuki pulled her from Aya’s hair.

“Stop it….!” Yuki said as they got out of the room.

Rein was released from Yuki’s grip and she fixed her hair. “Duhhh! Hw can she tell those things infront of me…that fool.!” She said angrily.

Yuki laughed as she ripped her shirt and cleaned the bloodstains on her swords.

“Maa~let’s go save the weaklings.” Yuki told Rein.

 

___

So here you gp, my updates for you. Hope you enjoyed reading every update I made.

And comments minna, just wait for my another update or updates .

Arigatou for waiting :*

Aie-RYUU <3