BREAK--------ING UP?

Nocturnal Thorns

 

The two went back as the sun were about to set, they walked hand in hand and went inside the house. Mimi and Yuto were laughing when..

 

“SO WHERE DID YOU TWO COME FROM? AND WHAT’S…” Doyenne faked a cough and looked at them, they immediately broke apart from their holdings and looked at Doyenne’s fierced look.

“Mimi! Come with me….. Call the others” she said furiously as she went back inside the house really pissed.

Yuto can sense that Mimi’s sad, he held her hand and she pushed it away, Mimi went into the room and saw Yuki and Rein looking down.

“We’re doomed.” Yuki said while hugging her knees.

Rein slumped her head on the wall and pointed at Satomi and Haruka’s room.  “Sato nee’s been slapped.”

Mimi was shocked and went inside Satomi’s room who was now packing things, with Yabu on her side trying to comfort her.

“Sato nee.” Mimi came up to her and then she looked at Haruka who was restless on her gaze at nowhere maybe trying to brought up things.

“What happened?” Mimi asked.

Satomi looked at her as she stopped packing her things, “Im going back to Manila, then after that. Paris.” Then continue packing again.

“Demo?” Mimi looked at her again.

“Our relationships were known, so for you to continue your relationship with them Im leaving this for good.” Satomi added while crying.

“Nee chan ~! But we must break up with them…” Mimi said while holding on her shoulders.

Yuki and Rein entered and said Doyenne was looking for them.

[YUKI’S POV]

We walked towards Doyenne’s office, sat on the floor Japanese style and looked at her. She looked at us and we all look down. We know we’ve commit a sin. And that’s to love someone outside HanaRei. Well, we know it’s a very dangerous thing, not only to us but for them also.

“You disappointed me.. You’re just like your Mom’s who got married at some guy.. well to be specific those dumg guys! After I took care of them, they did this… No wonder you’re like them!” she shouted at us.

“You Rein, your Mom also did the same thing~! Now can I ask you! Are you now pregnant?” she shouted at Rein and of course Rein would answer back.

“I love Kei! But I wont do that thing with him ~! I know my limitations! And plus, my mom just loved my dad, its just my dad chose another woman flirting at him.. so its not Mom’s fault.. and thanks for telling me Im just like my mom!” she shouted at Doyenne which earned her a slap on the face.

“Now thanks for that again…” she said while holding onto her face.

Then Doyenne looked at Mimi, “You Mimi,. I never thought that a childish girl like you would fall in love and be so much displaying sweetness and muchiness at a time like this with a guy holding your hand” she pointed at her.

Mimi looked at her and said. “Im just holding his hand, we’re not doing anything! And plus, Ive kissed him already and I didn’t get pregnant… “ she answered back at Doyenne. Now I guess Mimi knows that Kissing wont get her pregnant.

Doyenne narrowed her eyes at her and said. “Your Mom died after she gave birth to you, left with your Dad who knows nothing but to work at the bar….”

“Excuse me, my dad’s just a maintainance there, an Ive been living well there when this F***ing household brought me here, well, you’re actually the one at fault for letting mebe inlove with Yu—“ before she could utter one sentence Doyenne slap her face really hard which made Mimi looked down and cried, Now I know, we would all be slapped.

Next is my turn….. Doyenne looked at me furiously and slapped my face. Hey! Why I didn’t utter one word then I slap was landed on my face.

“I didn’t said anything yet , then you slapped me?” I shouted at her. Yes, out of respect I shouted at her.

Doyenne looked at me and said. ‘You slept with Keito in one bed, and you think that I wont give you a slap?”

“how did you know it?” I asked her

“Someont told me….” Doyenne said still looking at me.

“Okay, so what If I did sleep with him on one bed, and take note, he has no top.. so are you okay with that?” I added to make her more angry at me.

“What the…” She gave me another slap.

“BUT SHE DIDN’T DO ANYTHING TO ME ! WHY NOT ASKING ME FIRST.. IM STILL A AND KEITO WONT DO THAT TO ME, HE JUST SLEPT AND WE JUST SLEPT TOGETHER THAT NIGHT. NO MORE NO LESS”  I stood up coz Im pissed and got out of the room.

[END OF POV]

[HARUKA’S POV]

 

I swear nothing happened between Keito and Yuki, but then she earned to slaps at one time, and we all looked at her like ‘how was her face’ , ‘is she okay’ , ‘what’s she’s thinking’ .. Maa really Doyenne was out of her mind to give them a slap on their faces. Okay, she went up to Satomi then…

“You Sugimoto chan…” she said looking at her.

“Yea I know no need to scold me, Im going back to where I belong., and you accommodate your precious Yabu kun here, while Im off to make my new life….” She said fiercely.

“You know what, this life really.! Well, I thought this would be fun, being a rebel, doing what you want.. but then.. this was nothing but a full B***S**T okay? Fine, Im leaving here, and Yuki! I know her,, she wont be like what you imagine her to be.. “ then she stood up and bowed then walked out of the room running.

Then it was my turn. She looked at me and tapped my shoulders. “Haruka’s been a great girl.. She’s the one who didn’t even break the house rules.. So ive been leaving you my whole authority to look unto them…. Do what you want…’ she trusted me so much… Yeah I love this trust, demo.. I also love Yamada kun, its just that.. I cant answer him right away coz m being confused demo…..

‘hai doyenne” I nodded.

[END OF POV]

The three went out of Doyennes room and Rein keeps on throwing words on Haruka. “Wow, nice one then?! You’re the good girl now and we’re not. That’s very well defined…” she said sarcastically then remembered Yuki.

“Oww, Yuki chan..” Rein said as she ran the room. She saw Keito hugging Yuki while she was crying, her cheeks were red and as she looked at him, Yuki smiled and said, “Im leaving.” Keito grabbed her things and walked with Keiri.

“Wherewill you stay?” She asked,

“At Keito’s.. Ill make Doyenne’s dream come true nee.” She smiled as she held on keito’s hand and walked out of the room, next is Sato who was grabbing her luggages and followed Keito and Yuki.

“Saa, Im outta here,. Be good or you’ll be dead. Ill be flying back tomorrow, so Ill just stay at Keito’s house for now..” she walked carrying her bag then found Yabu kun helping her.

“Let me bring these” Yabu said as he grabbed on the luggage and smiled at Satomi. “Ill go with you” he added.

Satomi smiled and the four of them left the HanaRei

 

 

KILL ME HERE PLEASE? i CANT TAKE IT, IM ABOUT TO BREAK MY OWN HEART.....