CEASEFIRE

Nocturnal Thorns

 

[REIN’S POV]

 

Really Im so pissed like, what the hell. Im a witch! Then he’s a what? A freaking old ogre? I must say.  Shrek’s much handsome than he is. DUH! Im so pissed that I had to skipped those delicious meals infront of me. I was sooooo hungry I should dived on those foods, but then.. seeing that person’s face with an octopus brain. Naa, id rather have some fasting. I might end up puking all day just looking at him.

I stopped at the door and thought for a minute. Chotto, did the plate hitting hurts him? Seriously I didn’t mean to do that kind of thing to him, its just that.. he lets me do it.. he pissed me off like I want to grab the knife beside me and just hit it on his head, let’s see if he has a brain. But now ….. is he hurt or what? Ohmy, I guess it does hurt? A plate? I mean, a porcelain plate is like a rock…. Good thing the plate didn’t break in half. So should I go check on him? Or…..MAA JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE!

 

I decided to go to an arcade and just played basketball there, well since te ballgame challenge with the HanaKa , I find myself interested on playing that sport.  So after 30minutes, I reached the arcade. I bought the unlimited ticket and just played all I want there. I guess, I did a 20 times play on that? And I got a highscore of 54? Maa, my arms do feel swollen now. I want to take a break.

I walked and reached the convenience store, and grabbed some 1liter water to quench my thirst, went on the park just infront of the store and looked at sky. The sun was almost to set so you can see the orange, red transition colors of the clouds. I slumped me head on the bench and heard someone’s footsteps. I immediately raised my head and saw someone on the top of the slide. Yes, and he’s a guy.

“Kei?” Well, he seemed like Kei. I stood from where I was sitting and went up to that guy. “Kei, is that you?” the guy turned around and said. “Huh? Kei who?” Damn! Its not him, so I bowed and said sorry to him, and when the guy left I whacked my own head. “Why are you looking for Kei….” I whacked again my forehead then I heard someone swinging. “Oh no Rein, its not Kei.. Really you’re going crazy over that person after using a plate to slap his face.

I walked away but then I heard his voice, I know that’s his voice… and humming? Ehh? I looked at the guy and said. “K---“ I didn’t finish my sentence coz he stopped swinging like a kid there and his eyes really widened.

“Rein chan…” Those were the words that came out of his mouth, well the first time he called me with such tone of a voice. Not like a fighting tone. Coz usually it comes with an exclamation point or with a mocking tone, but now. Its plain.. normal and most of all……a sad one?

[END OF POV]

 

[KEI’S POV]

 

Coz Im greatly pissed with all of their ‘so-called advices’ I decided to go out and go somewhere where my mind can think peacefully. I went to a music studio for hours and was banging the drumset, plucking the guitar and sluding my hands on the piano. Yeah… for almost like 5 hours, I did that… then I went on the bookstore to grab something to read, but its just a plain boring day. Am I that mean to Rein? Calling her freak and a witch? So, am I not acting all genius? Did I hurt her feelings that much that I have to deserve a plate ending up on my face? Well, that thing hurts, but what hurts is when I saw her almost crying when she’s about to stand up from the table not even finishing her meals, she’s a glutton and wont hesitate to eat all of those. A pig on exact. But then, there’s something in her that made me feel this pain in my heart, not on my face.

Rein, rein , rein…. Gomen ne…..

I walked to the park after that, and the sun was going to set so an autumn like atmosphere feeling is up here. I sat on the swing and pushed the ground using my left foot and swing like a kid, yes, I miss those times. This was maybe the second time I went here, after that kidnapping incident I didn’t went to the park. Mom and Dad forbids me to do childish stuffs and let me enter Saint Gakuen, that was the biggest mistake in my life. Plus being a geek all the time , but when Rein came, as If the old kei came back. I bully her like I did to Hikaru when we’re little kids, and most of all…. I fell in love..thanks to her.

Im writing a diary on my mind, when I heard someone approaching me, I stopped and saw Rein…She was standing there right infront of me as if I was a ghost.

“k—“ she was about to say but I uttered her name first. “Rein..” well, is didn’t know.. I was thinking about her for about 5 hours or more and suddenly she appeared right infront of me.

“anooo~~” She said while trying to look at Kei’s face. “Is that thing all right?” she refers to my nose that was been badly abused coz of that porcelain plate.

I rubbed my nose and said. “Oh, Im fine.~” I said then stood up.

“Sorry…” We both said in perfect sync.

She smiled and said. ‘Sorry for that plate thingy that landed on your face a while ago…I---“ before she could say anything.. I hugged her, well I was thinking of doing this kind of thing at her, I want to hug her tight and feel at ease.

“Please let me hug you like this for a while” I said leaning my chin on her shoulders and I felt her hugging me back.

“Ohh..okay” she told me.

[END OF POV]

The two stayed on that position for about a minute. Then broke up trying to get the thought inside their mind that they hugged each other.

“Oh,,… gomen..” Rein said as she looked down trying not to meet Kei’s gaze.

“Oh, I love you… I mean…..Its okay..” Kei said not knowing he said something.

Rein looked at him and said. “What did you say?”

“Huh?” Kei looked at her.

“What did you say a while ago?” Rein said pointing at him,

“Oh, its okay?” Kei said while tilting his head.

“No other one before it..” Rein said trying to make Kei repeat it again.

“Oh, gomen?” Kei said tilting his head on the other side.

Rein give up and just turned around , ‘Oh, this would end up lame, naa nevermind…” she was about to turn when Kei grabbed her shoulders, holds onto her neck and cups his face, kissed her on the lips that lasts a while longer.

“I love you” Kei said as he looked at her eyes trying to get Rein’s attention to met his too.

Rein hissed and said. “What the… did I ask you to kiss me?” she whacked his head.

Kei smiled and hugged her. “I love you rein, and gomen if im stupid, wrench and a jerk.”

“Oh, add the IDIOT word okay?” Rein said as she hugged him back.

Kei released the hug and looked at her, grabbed her hand and locked his mine onto hers. “Let’s go home?”

Rein nodded and went home together.

 

 

OHMG! A KEIREIN. SO WHO LOVES THIS PAIRING... [RAISES MY OWN HANDS]

SO ONLY ME? FINE ! HAHAHAHA xdddddd