GUESS WHO?

Nocturnal Thorns

 

One week had passed and Haruka’s continuing her secret task, to let Mimi and Rein meet their special someones. Haruka was still not answering Yamada’s feelings and was receiving letters almost like everyday. And almost like everyday she was thinking on how to get the Mystiques together.

[REIN’S POV]

I woke up, seeing Haruka wearing a summer outfit? Seriously? Where the hell would this lady go?

“Hey! Rise and Shine sleepyhead.!” Haruka woke me up, unable to get all the thought I blinked at her. “Seriously, what’s happening? All packed up? To where?” I asked again and rubbed my eyes.

“Vacation…” She said as she pulled me off my bed.

“Do---“ before I could finish what Iam about to say, she talked first. “She knows it, and said since we’re little good kids, we can go to a vacation.”

Eh? Now, Haruka’s brain all messed up.

“Ikou ~ Ikou~” She continued to drag me and in an instant, Im also wearing a summer outfit , carrying my bag and would go inside a large van. Oh, and NO BODYGUARDS OR WHAT! Does Doyenne really trusts us that much? Well, I hope this thing here would be perfectly fine.

[END OF POV]

 

[MIMI’S POV]

 

I looked at the large van, saw Haruka beside the window, on her back is Rein chan, beside Rein is Yamada. Two seats away are Kei and Yabu. And two seats infront of me is Yuto kun. How I wish I could sit right beside him and hug him.

 

[END OF POV]

[YABU’S POV]

I sure did send her tickets, and said that they want to meet her, yes, its just been a week, and she’ll come back again here. With me, together. I don’t know what Haruka did to persuade Doyenne, but one thing for sure. I thank her so much.

[END OF POV]

 

“They sure are late ne?” Keito said as he looked at the time waiting at the bus station. Yuki was sleeping on his shoulder with her earphones on with matching sunglasses.

“And sure this girl beside me is a total sloth.” He laughed as he heard some horn blowing on their way and he pulled Yuki’s earphone and tapped her shoulder. “Naa, wake up. They’re here.”

Yuki woke up and Rein looked at the window.

 

[REIN’S POV]

 

The bus stopped, and I wonder why. I then looked at the window and saw Yuki and Keito, well sweet as always, but im glad she’s okay. I waved at her and signaled her to come inside.

I saw her coming my way, but then she sits behind Mimi, she and Keito  sat beside each other Yuki the one beside the window while Keito’s the one arranging the things. Why can’t we do that? I sighed as I see them all sweet. Can you two please stop being all sweet. Someone’s getting jealous.

“Itta” Yuki rubbed the back of her forehead and looked at me. “Reiiiin” Yabbai she’s mad, I just threw her my pillow then and she’s gone mad? Well, that’s Yuki. The one that I miss. I hugged her immediately and whacked her head.

“baka!  I miss you, you forgot me for sure” I told her as I pout. “All you have is keito  keito keito…” I pouted more.

“So should I go home now or what? Ill push your head to the wall if you go on a drama again” she told me while hugging at me.

 

[END OF POV]

“Hai hai ! Why don’t we…..” Haru stood on her place and said. “Let’s go have freedom.” She shouted.

“Kei, sit beside Rein, Yuto go and hug Mimi…” haruka ordered. “And as for Yabu kun?” haruka thought as the bus went for a stop, Yabu got out of the bus and said. ‘Ill go fetch the person that Im sitting with.” Then ran outside the bus.

After a few minutes, someone came along with Yabu. A girl wearing a summer cap, luggage, and wearing a dress.

“Hey! Chotto! Arent you cheating on Sato nee?” Rein pointed at him while glaring.

“Sato nee should know this….” Mimi said while trying to contact her.

“Chottoo…” Yuki said while staring at the girl with Yab u.

The girl took of her hat and smiled at them “Tadaima.”

“SATO NEEEEE!” The girl screamed all together as the bus went on again.

“Okay, okay okay..” Satomi said as she can feel that its getting hard to breathe. She walked forward and uttered. “As the former HanaRei leader. I ordered everyone to ENJOY!” then she looked at Haruka. “Its okay right”

 

Haruka nodded and the bus went on.

 

SHORTY SHORTY. CHOTTO. ILL WORK ON THE CONTINUATION