They have been APPOINTED.

Nocturnal Thorns

 

After that so not-good day. Another day approached, the five came in school properly dressed and neatly ponytailed. [as said by the principal.]

 

Flashback

“Anoo~ Sugimoto-san. Would you call your cousins on the principal’s office later after class.” Yabu said as he stood up.

Satomi looked at Haruka and nodded in disbelief. “No choice.” Satomi scratched the back of her head.

__

Satomi went to room 303 where she saw Yuki and Miki with two guys but they were seated in a very as in very far away positions.

“Anooo~ Miki-chan? Yuki-chan?!” Satomi excused as she peeked on the door.

Miki and Yuki stood up as they saw Satomi on the door. “Sato nee chan.” They greeted her.

Satomi noticed that Rein was not there and asked. ‘Where’s Rein?!”

“Infirmary.” Yuki answered.

“Nande?!” Satomi asked worryingly.

“Headache.” Miki said while still looking angrily at Yuto.

“No sleeping.” Yuki butted in while leaning on the wall.

Satomi noticed the electrifying scene between Miki and Yuto and grabbed Miki. “Why are you staring at him as if you’re gonna whacked his head.” She whispered.

“YES! Ill do that…” Miki said as she clenched her fist.

“Why….” Satomi stopped Miki. “Don’t be so hot headed.”

“He’s that ert!!!!!!!” Miki shouted leaving Yuto to glance at her then ignored her.

“Ohh~ sou…The one who made you not anymore.” Satomi brought up that topic again which made Miki a little bit crying baby. “Oyy! Stop it…..” Satomi tapped her.

“Ohh gomen…” Miki said as Yuki laughed.

“Hey~ Let’s go grab that Rein chan for leaving us here with these two freaks.” Now looking at Keito.

“Heyyy!” Keito answered back.

“Whyyyy! Any problem?!?!?!?!” Yuki said as she was about to punch Keito.

“Tssss” was the only word Keito was to say.

“Ikouzou you two hot headed girls.” Satomi said as she smiled on the two.

__

“Rein chan~ get out of there. We need to go to the office.” Yuki said as she knocked on the door but no answer.

“Go inside.” Satomi said.

Yuki went inside followed by Satomi and Miki as they saw Rein sleeping like a pig there.

“Oyyy! Sleepy head.Wake up!!” Miki said tapping Rein chan.

Yuki still leans on the wall and said. “She’s not gonna wake up by that, it was like a lullaby for her..Here…” she walked at the corner of the bed and kicked the metal that shooked the bed making Rein jumped widely awake.

“See?!” Yuki said.

“Sugoiiii~” Satomi and Miki praised her.

“Oyy~ We need to go to the office. Fix yourself.” Satomi ordered as she saw the shocked Rein.

“hai!” Rein answered as she stood up.

__

“One. Two. Three. Four.” The principal walked infront of them as they are positioned in horizontal with hand on their pockets. “You four, not wearing your school uniforms.” As she looked at them with her glasses on her nose. [imagine Professor McGonagall from Harry Potter]

 

“Tomorrow, you should be wearing your uniforms. Or else….DETENTIONS!” the principal said as she sat on her sear and turned the chair around.

“Tsss.” Rein hissed and walked out of the room.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

“Now this thingy over here gives me allergies,” as Yuki scratched her arm because of the hem of the uniform.

“Shut up…We’re all suffering….” Satomi said.

“I don’t want to meddle on the nerdy guys nee. Just like the one Im sitted yesterday.” Haruka said while crossing her arms.

“Same here. It would be like torture…..” Rein shivered.

“That would be like the biggest and scariest detention I would ever encounter.” Miki said while looking at her phone.

Yuki looked at the window and saw Keito studying there. “With that person being there for sure. I would follow this stupid school’s rules……” as she pointed at him.

“Ehhhh~ Same for that…” Miki said as she saw Yuto calculating something just beside Keito.

“Creepy…” Miki and Yuki said in perfect sync.

Satomi laughed and said. “It seems you two would be close to them…” and added as she went closer to the two. “Remember the rules.”

The two nodded and looked at Keito and Yuto as they shivered.

__

“Sato nee chan..Haru nee chan..See you.” The three bid their goodbyes.

“Hai~” answered the two.

The three went inside and went in their respective seats. Now the class grew bigger from five students yesterday it became seven.

“Woooah~ why do we have many guy classmates?” Asked Miki.

Yuki sat on her seat as well as Rein when their teacher arrived.

“Class, seating arrangements.!” the teacher ordered as he put out the paper.

“hey! Isn’t this teacher was too cool to be a teacher.!?” Rein said as she was flailing.

“Maa~you betcha.!” Yuki agreed as they eyed on the teacher infront.

“Okay.. Fukuyama. On the first row beside Chinen.” He ordered.

“Ehhh~ Fujigaya sensei. Can I be with Yuto kun?!” Chinen pouted.

“No! Last year you’re always sitting together.” Fujigaya ordered.

So Fujigaya is the name. As rein thought herself and sat infront of him and beside Chinen. “Kawaii.” She whispered.

“Sakura, beside Okamoto on the second row just behind Fukuyama-chan.” Fujigaya ordered again.

“Naaaa~ Him?!” Yuki protested as she got her bag and placed it below the desk.

“Guess, Ill just spend my whole sem here with you…” Keito teased while sitting beside her.

“Shut up or Ill punch you…” Yuki said as she tapped Rein’s shoulder.

Fujigaya then ordered Miki to sit with Yuto.

“Sensei, can I just sit beside this guy?!” as she grabbed the other guy.

“Ohh~ Morimoto kun?! No. He was usually together with his brother who was quite late.” He said.

“Naa~Okay…” Miki said as she sat at the table.

__

At room 321 where Satomi and Haru’s class is in.

“Ohayo class.” The sensei came in.

“Sho-sensei~!!!!!” the class shouted.

“okay! Im your adviser again…” Sho smiled.

“So for the new seatings?” He looked at Satomi and Haru .“Well, we’ll remain it that way.” He added “Ohh~ Yabu and Kei, did you already finish doing something for this school’s party?”

“Ohh! Sensei…..We’re just on the finishings of he basement hall.” Yabu said.

“Ohhh sou!...Gambarre to the both of you. Are you lacking of something? Tell me..” Sho asked.

Kei opened his notebook and said. “Since our class representatives have been suspended, we’re lacking of people. And since Yuya was being all wild and didn’t attend school the Council’s secretary is vacant.”

“Ohhh~!” Sho said while looking around.  “How many people were missing in the council?!”

“Hmmmnn. Five…..” Yabu said.

“Who are the councils anyway?!” Sho asked them as he seated. [well, their class became an office since most of the council’s officers are there.]

“Well, from the juniors we have Keito and Yuto-kun. Here aside from me and Kei, Hika-kun and Ryo-kun was here.” Yabu said.

“Ohhh~ Sou. Then. Ill appoint Miss Sugimoto and Akane.” Sho said while pointing at the two.

“Ehhh~?! Me?!” Satomi freaked out as she heard her surname. “Why me?!”

“And why me….Satomi was enough!” haruka said as Satomi whacked her head.

“Bak! Help me here….” Satomi said while glaring at her.

“Okayyyyy!” haruka surrendered.

“So only three left. Ill ask Fujigaya sensei about this, Are’nt Ryu kun in council also and Mirai-san?!” Sho asked as he walked out.

“Ohh~ Ryu was the one who was fixing the basement, I mean assigned but he told Shin to just do it for him, and Mirai san was the one who was buying all the necessary things together with Umi-chan.” Kei said as he sits.

“Oh~ Okay.! Class dismiss for now.”Sho said as he brought his books and walked out the room.

“That’s it?! So now what! We’re officers?!” Satomi stood up as Yabu walked towards her.

“Yoroshiku on the council.” Yabu greeted him. “Oh, this is Kei, the Vice.”

“Yoroshiku…” Kei bowed.

“Yo~” Yamada said as he went also their way. “Im the council’s PRO.” He smiled.

“Sugimoto-san, you’ll be the secretary okay?!.” Yabu appointed her.

“Whatever.” Satomi hissed.

“And Haruka chan, you’ll be the senior’s representative since Yuya was out here.” Kei appointed her.

“As If I have to say something and complain.” Haruka sat on the table.

 

 

___

 

Yosh~ the new 2nd update from me .

Waaa ~ I dont know if this is good , but i quite did this because the place here is quite peaceful and thoughts came on my mind like booom. HAHA XD [now what kind of thought is that]

So, what do you think of this chapter. Douzzou! ^____^V