Black Honey & Black Jun appears

Nocturnal Thorns

 

 Satomi gathered the girls around excusing themselves. ‘Anoo~ We’re just going at one corner there okay?!” she excused them.

They wentat the corner and circled around. Satomi talked first and said.

“Girls, I guess we’re really in a big big trouble here. And I think. All of us should get ready, not only to Yamada’s and Yuto’s reaction when they knew who we really are though.” She said.

“Well add that stupid Kei there.” Rein butted in.

“Oh okay.. So. Yuki, I barely knew you’re skill as well as Rein who can be as furious as ever. Yuki, never let anyone get a grip on that sword of yours okay. Continue to be with Keito. Beside him…” Satomi ordered Yuki when Yuki butted in.

“Anooo~ I have some confession to do…..” she said while bushing.

The four looked at her and said. “What is it?!”

“Keito told me a while ago that he likes me.” Yuki spilled which made Satomi looked at her. “Yuki, that’s another problem of yours but don’t worry. We’ll help you in that…And also. Im going to announce that each of us would be assigned to each of the guys. Well, they are included in the threat that stupid hanakai gave us!” Satomi angrily said.

“Ohh~ sou then should be a raffle type of choosing?!” Rein said happily.

Haruka looked at her and said. “Well, of course was excempted since its obvious she was going to be with Keito-kun right?!”she said.

‘Heyyy!” Yuki said seeming to appealed.
“Why you don’t like? I can be a substitute.” Rein voluntarily said.

“Okay, Ill stick with keito-kun!” Yuki sighed.

Satomi laughed and picked a paper, wrote the guys name and shook it on her hand, let the girls pick and TAAAADAAAN~

Yamada-Satomi

Yabu-Haruka

Kei-Rein

Mimi-Yuto

Hey! Why am I not with kaichou?! Satomi thought and talked to Haruka.

‘Mouu~ Haru chan…” Satomi said.

“MMMMM…” Haru said as she grabbed her weapon on her pocket and folded it. “nande?!” as she looked on Satomi.

Satomi didn’t utter one word and just said. “Nothing.~” Then smiled while Rein on the other hand.

“Heyyyy! Why am I with this guy over here ~ Of all guys! There are four of them…WHY HIM!!!!!!!!” she shouted adding to her tantrums.

Satomi and the others laughed as they saw Rein acting like a kid there ounching the floor, wall , throwing all the stuffs. [poor non-living creatures tss sss]

Yuki whacked Rein’s head and said “Shut up you Fukuyama!” she said as she smirked [well that’s quite effective to Rein chan.]

__

They headed at the center table and gathered. Satomi sat down at the center and said.

“Guys, okay. Here I go.” Before she could finish Yuto came in and waved “YOROSHIKUUUUUN!” as Mimi glared at him. “Good timing~ Sit here you …..” as she pointed at him then to the sit.

“Okay, so we’ve been interrupted by some commercial, okay. We’re just going to announce everyone gathered here that…” Satomi said as she scratched the back of her head. “Okay, so I promised not to let anyone knows this,but its unavoidable…..mouuu~” she added irritably.

“But I guess, we should just tell them or something will happen even more.” Haruka said while slumping her head on the table looking at Ryosuke. “Hey what.” She asked.

Yamada replied at her and said. “Nothing~”

Haruka smirked and continued listening.

“Okay.. So we’re the legendary daughters of the hanarei household here.” Satomi spilled.

“Ehh~ Hanarei!? The all girl gangster group here that is ruling Japan?!?!” Kei snapped knowing everything.

Rein looked at him and said. “Well, you’re quite genius when it comes to like that.”

“Well,” Kei conceitedly said.

“Wait….Why do you know Hanarei?!” Satomi asked Kei who was opening his book and acting all genius and all as he adjusted his glasses then asked Yuto to check on the internet’s connection and basis of that household.

Mimi looked at Yuto as she whacked Yuto’s head [poor head-san of Yuto nee ^^] then told him. “So you’re the techy boy who just sneaks everything under the sun.” she .

Yuto smiled and said “Well, I kinda have this only USE of myself..and that’s to secure everything using technology.” He answered.

“Well, continue being like that!” Mimi smirked as she turned her gaze again at Satomi. “Nee Sato nee, so you think these guys over here would not spill anything?! I can cut their mouths off if the utter one word.” Mimi looked as she had this kind of gaze were you can see in anime where off to killing one person.

Sato nee looked at them and warned them as she placed her right foot above the chair and folding her sleeve up to her shoulder and said. “Whatever you hear at this moment should be staying right only here, and If any of you utters any word…..YOU’RE ONE DEAD MEAT! GOT THAT…!” she shouted making the boys all have wide eyes as well for Yabu which Sato hides her laughter for seeing Yabu’s super side eyes as never seen before. [MOVIEEEE?!?!?!]

“Ha-Hai” the boys all uttered as Satomi went back to her all girly positions and said. “Be sure to be careful all of you….Now that Aya was here seeking for revenge, as for you guys. Gomen if you’re even included in here. Don’t worry we’re here to help..” Satomi bowed.

Yuki hissed and said. ‘If only we’re not enrolled in this stupid school.” As she kicked the chair making Rein nodded in agreement. “Yeah~ she’s right! It’s all Doyenne’s fault at first! Now we’re off to have death war with that stupid F***ing household there…” she shouted

Haruka looked at the two and stood up infront if them “If you continued complaining and all, then go ….. Just don’t blame it all to Doyenne. Everything in our life is planned, not ordered by someone! No one doesn’t like them to be included here. So you two SHUT UP!” haruka shouted as she take a seat then asked. “Who has some wine here…… I need to be refreshed.” She asked them.

‘Stop being so warfreak Haru nee.” Mimi stopped Haru.

Yabu walked at the center and said. “Okay! We here, as Prodigies will keep promise that we’d shut up….!” Yabu promised them.

__

Haruka was left alone on the school that time with Yamada, coz they were assigned to be the cleaning couple [ehem or group I should say]

“Mouuu~ why do I have to clean?!” Haru complained.

Yamada looked at her and grabbed the mop and said. “You can sit down if you want, let me do all the cleaning though~” he insisted which made Haruka blushed and at the same glad that she would not do the cleaning.

“So, can you tell me why you’re kidnapped? Or what’s the reason behind those kidnapping by that Aya’s family?!” haruka asked him.

Yamada looked at her then continued cleaning as he tell all he can remember. “Well, as far as I can remember there was this time when me, Yuto and Keito played at the park. Kei and Yabu was running together with Hikaru-kun. So were just like playing who’s gonna be it on the sand..”

“Okay, I got the playing part……..what’s the next..” Haruka was impatient from hearing all the playing scenes.

“Oh gomen.” Yamada gulped then continued. “So, one guy offered me, Yuto and Keito an icecream that time. Then, suddenly tied our mouths then brought us in the van, and when I woke up I saw them being tied up and unconscious, and I was there peeking and eavesdropping at the kidnappers conversation then I heard them that if we are to get killed, they would probably be the powerful people here in Japan. Then…I got knocked out. The next thing I know is that we’re in the hospital being saved by some five persons I think…” he scratched the back of his head.

“Ohh~ Is Hikaru-kun been kidnapped too?!” she asked.

“Ohh no. He was the one who luckily escaped” Yamada said.

After the cleaning sessions, Yamada and Haruka walked home. While they were walking they passed by the Soju Shop, because the next stall is an Ichigo shop they decided to grab some snacks there, but before they could go inside….Someone grabbed Haruka’s shoulder and pointed some knife on her. Yamada shield himself but the guy threw him on the drum just beside the Ichigo store and all of the water inside fell on him. [poor Yamada]

‘Hey! Yama…..Daijoubu?!” Haruka said as she keeps on struggling on the guy’s grip.

“Don’t be so naughty miss, give me some money.” As the guy scared him that made haruka become fierce.

 “You……..----“ Haruka said but before she could utter one word Yamada came infront of her and twisted the guys wrist that was holding onto Haru’s shoulder then said. “Let-go-of-her” he said that so cool and kakkkkoi [so the writer was flailing over the BLACK YAMA here…]

The guy looked at him and was about to stab him when he avoided it then uttered again. “I don’t like to play this game right now so…” as he punched the guy’s jaw that made him fall down then Haruka bent down and encircled her hanky to his neck and whispered. “Better get lost or you’ll lose your own life” as she released the guy then looked at Yama who was now slowly fainting.

“Hey!!! Wake up….!” She shouted at Yama.

__

The next day Haruka sulked on her table and saw Yamada all dizzy, she went to Kei and tapped his back. “Hey~ can I ask you something.” As she sat beside him as he was scanning some notes [as expected to this nerdy guy who was been a twin of that books and notebooks…]

“Ohh sure what is it?!” as he closed his notes then looked at Haruka [ohh thanks, geez I thought he would not close that book of him, OH SORRY BUTTING WRITER O’er HERE HAHA XD]

Haruka whispered at him and said. “Did Yama do have some abnormalities within him…you know like transforming into something out-of-this-world?” she asked as Kei widened his eyes.

“So you already knew?” he said.

Haruka hissed and said. “Geez, If I know then I would not be asking you..” in a serious way then added. “Just kidding.” As she slapped Kei’s arm. “So does he?” she asked again,

Kei thought for a minute then uttered. “Yeah~ that’s why he’s not allowed to drink any wine, anything with wine is a big no-no to him…” then he looked at Yama then asked. “Did he met alcohol-san yesterday huh?! Ive last seen him like that when we’re kidnapped.” He asked pointing at the groggy Yamada on the table.

Haruka nodded and said. “Yah~ I think so. He’s really weird for having such ‘allergies’ or ‘incompatibilities’ with alcohol huh?!” Haruka said as she thought herself.

Maybe I should go make him drunk so he’ll be always like that. I didn’t even imagine a guy so clumsy and weird and nerd like him would be as cool as that. Then Kei uttered one word again. “But everytime he gets drunk or been showered by alcohol he’ll get weak right away and would eventually be like that…”as he pointed at Yamada again.

Haruka nodded and slapped Kei’s shoulder again. “You sure are handy when it comes to this trivia. Jyaa ~ Thanks.” Then she went back to her seat again.

 

__

Thanks to the bright idea of my mommey Koppiro here *waves to you* well, off to composing another one !~ 

COMMENTS ARE SUPER DUPER APPRECIATED !

*bows*