Second day of Mystiques at Japan

Nocturnal Thorns

 

Second day of Mystiques at Japan, they insist to slept altogether but didn’t even get one sleep for almost ten hours. They just stood up and looked around.

 

Rein stomped her feet irritably and messed her hair as she said ‘You know what??... Naiinis ako(Im irritated)” as she punched the table in annoyance when Miki throws her book as she glared at her “If you want to get hurt try banging your head on the floor.” She’s really a sadist right?

 

Yuki stood up looking at the window then looked at the clock as she jumped off the window asking them to follow her “Let’s go to school” she said so cool and naughtily as if she is thinking of something.

Satomi leaned on the window and after a minute she found herself jumping through the window also which means she get what Yuki was trying to give them. “Yoooosh! That’s what I like about Yuki!, acting all kind when she’s really not.” Rein smirked as she wears her backpack in one shoulder then her black Nike rubber shoes laces then jumped off the window.

They all landed at the garden hiding themselves while Sato led the way. “Safe” she signaled and stood at the concrete wall infront of them winking at them. “Yosssh! Ikou!.....” Yuki said as she positioned herself then jumped first and climbed up the wall as she grabbed the end of the wall towards the next  wall then stood up signaling she made it on top and was safe to continue.

Rein smirked and followed what Yuki did then followed by Mimi, Haru and Sato. As they reached the top of the wall, they jumped altogether to other side of the household with knees bent on the floor and left hand on keeping their positions as they looked at each other.

“Good thing we’re skilled on this kind of things….” Satomi said as she clapped her hands together to remove the dirt on her hands.

“Yeeeah~ I think sneaking out was our hobby.” Haruka said as she did the same thing and laughed. Rein elbowed Yuki and said “Well, this girl over here really surprised me from jumping and sneaking out.”

Yuki smirked and looked at Rein. “Well, you can count on me on that thing though.” She conceitedly said.

Mimi laughed and looked at their dresses then uttered. “nee! You think that stupid school will let us in?!” and pointed at their outfits.

Jaw dropped for a minute.

 

Satomi grabbed their hands and “I know a way” she said it like having a lightbulb lighting over her head and they were all amused as they looked at her. (a/n: Satomi was going back and forth Japan because she has some business to fix and to do at the household and she was kinda sneaky everytime meeting happens, and that happens always so she knows many routes to avoid being sitted on a chair.)

They arrived at the school and as they arrived they heard the security guard whistling and is quite getting their attention.

“now  what that hag is doing ?!? blowing his whistle and acting all great?!?!” exclaimed Rein in annoyance.

“yeah you betcha, its quite irritating in the ear.” Mimi said as she covers her right ear .

The whistle continues and the guard shouted “ YOUUUU! Why aren’t you in your school uniforms?!” The guard shouted.

“Yabbai! He actually noticed us.” Exclaimed Haruka as she was getting ready to run for her own life.

“busted.” Gulped Yuki.

“You know what to do.. in a count of three…..

ONE!....

 

TWO…..

 

THREEEEE!!!... RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!” shouted Satomi as they ran in different direction. [imagine how Yabuki and the others from Gokusen 2 escaped from their enemy.]

Mimi ran as fast as she can just to lose track of the security guard.

“Phewww.”She wiped her sweat  on her forehead as she leaned her back on the wall. “That was close…….” She said while fixing herself from the exercise she just made until she heard some voices coming somewhere which made her really curious.

 

“So aren’t you gonna give us money! HUH!!!!!” exclaimed  Yuya as he pinned the trembling Yuto at the wall.

“go…gomenasai” trembled Yuto as he tried to escape from Yuya’s grip.

“now this kid here is a cry baby” Laughed Kamenashi.

“Now kid.. don’t be so naughty and give us all your money so we could finish this off and let you go…” smirked Yuta.

“gomenasai I forgot my wallet at home so now I don’t have money here inmy pocket even you checked it.” Trembled Yuto as Yuya’s grip tightens on his shoulders.

“Non sense. Don’t make excuse you richy kid ! I know you have something there…..!” kamenashi said as he slapped Yuto’s face while Yuta inspected Yuto’s pockets.

“Nothing in here only these.” Yuta raised a pair of drumsticks as Kamenashi grabbed those and was about to break it in two because of his patience.

“You better leave that guy alone or ill break each of your faces…..!” Mimi said as she puts hyer hands on her chest crossed and raising an eyebrow at them.

The three looked at her and Yuya released Yuto as he fell on the ground. ‘Hey you missy! Who are you to barge in here….” He said while putting his hands on her shoulders.

Mimi smirked and grabbed Yuya’s hand and twisted it which made Yuya shout. “Itttaaaaaiii!”

“Hey you little missy! Better watch out and stop messing around other peoples business.” Kamenashi shouted as he was about to smash Yuto’s drumsticks on her head but Mimi grabbed the sticks and whacked it on Kamenashi’s head.

Yuta was about to fight but decided to ran away leaving the two alone, and was also followed by them also because of scared.

“You alright?!” Mimi helped Yuto to stand up as she gave the drumsticks to him. “I guess this belongs to you then.”

Yuto nodded as he saw her and felt hot on his cheeks. “Arigatou….”

Mimi smiled and said.”Douitta~”

“Anoo~ as thank you, I should treat you to maybe….hmmmn.. A can of coke?!”  he said while scratching the back of his head.

Mimi laughed and said. “Okay! That will do….as for me having an exercise this early morning I guess…” she smiled while walking ahead.

 

They arrived at a vending machine and got each coke. Yuto opened the coke and it didn’t open so he really tried hard but the coke spurt all over Mimi’s shirt.

“Yabaiiii~” Yuto said as he wiped Mimi’s shirt but accidentally touched her chest which made her scream.

“ert!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Ehhhh .. me ert?!” asked Yuto pointing at himself.

“If I know you’re a ert I should’nt saved you at first place.” Shouted Mimi.

“Well, how can I thank a violent girl like you forsaving me.?!?! And beside girls like you shouldn’t be violent but should be sweet and gentle.” Said Yuto

 

“Hah! Well, thanks for reminding me, but Im happy the way Iam so stop telling me not become violent!!!.....” shouted Mimi living the poor Yuto behind.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

A chapter for me after amny months of not updating !~ OHMY ! How's this?! HAHAH XD