ARE????? THEY ARE WHAT?

Nocturnal Thorns

 

While they’ve got a shock from what had happened, Yuki noticed something.

“Where’s Rein chan?” she looked around and saw no trace of Rein chan. “Yaaah! Mi-chan, did you saw the brat?” she asked her worringly.

“I actually didn’t see her this morning while we’re being busy waking up the brats.” Mimi said, “You Haru nee?” she then looked at Haru who was still sulking at what Sato showed a while ago.  ‘Haru ne??” Mimi asked again while waving her hands infront of Haruka’s spaced out face.

“Ohhh.I don’t know where that brat go.” She then stood up and acted like a zombie.

Keito put her arms on Yuki and said “Is she okay?”

Yuki just looked at him and said. ‘Well, you’re the one who wont be okay if you’ll not take off that heavy arm of yours into my shoulders.!” She gently smiled and looked at him,

“What’s with the face…” Keito looked at her with eyes widened.

“Naa ~ Im gonna go look for Rein!” yuki said as she removed Keito’s arm from her shoulders.

Keito followed her and said “Heyyy! Im coming with you~!” he shouted which Yuki nodded signaling a YES as an answer.

 

 

Rein was hiding at the sakura tree just behind her room because she ran away from Kei while waking her up.

“Mouu~ I think he wont see me here nee?” she said panting hard trying to gasp for her breath as she looks from left to right to see if Kei was out there somewhere.

“HAH! Im still smarter than that freaky guy whi knows nothing but to clumsy and to be nerd!” she said praising her own self when she suddenly bumps her head on the bark of the tree making her reveal herself and Kei was just like infront of her crossing his arms , raising his eyebrows then went towards her.

“GOTCHHA!” he said while looking at Rein who was lying on the cement holding his head.

“My precious brain ~~~!! I would be crazy!! Omooooo!” Rein said while holding on her head.

“baka ~! You’re always a baka……! And where’s the brain?” Kei insulted her.

Rein glared at her and whacked his head “Are you telling me I have no brains at all?” she looked at him.

Kei looked at her back and said.’Did I say that you have no brains? I just told you where’s the brain, but I didn’t say you have no brain, MAAA!” kei messed his hair.

Rein hissed as she saw Kei walking ahead of her. This guy can make my whole soul be agitated. If it would be nice to kill a beautiful person! I’ll go really really would make a sin, she thought herself while looking at him throwing morbid thought at his back.

“Hey!” kei stopped and Rein bumped on his chest.

“I-ttteeee!” Rein rubbed her forehead and looked at him, “Why did you stop? BAKAAA!”

Kei looked down at her and caressed her face. “OYYYY!” Rein backed and said. “Doua?!”

Kei hissed and took off the sakura flower off her head then wiped her face ‘You’re dirty baka ~!” then he tongued out leaving Rein blinking out of nowhere being shocked of what had happened.

“Na-na-nani kore?” she said blushing.

 

“Maaa maaa Kei do have feelings for Rein chan nee?” Yuki told Keito while hiding behind the big tree just to not be busted by the two.

Keito nodded and said. “Just like me to you”

Yuki looked at him and laughed “You’re joking. ILL KILL YOU!” she warned him then followed Rein again.

Keito scratched his head and said. “But im not joking.” Then he pouted looking at Yuki walking ahead without letting herself be busted by Rein. “Guess I would be a guy who would this one sided love forever” he told himself.

 

 

AT HANAREI’S

[particularly at Sato’s room]

Yabu knocked at the door. “Sato~~~”

Sato looked at the door and didn’t answer.

“Would you open the door here?” Yabu said worriedly.

Satomi shouted and said. “BAKA! ITS OPEN!”

Yabu slid the door and said. “ohhh~~!” then entered the room, sat beside Satomi hugging her behind. “naa ~ doua?” he said while leaning on her shoulder.

Satomi didn’t answer and just sighed.

“Oyyy!” Yabu said then turned Satomi to look at her. “What’s happening to you?” he placed his forehead on hers and smiled “Don’t be like that , Im getting more sadder than you.” Then he pecked her lips which made Satomi smiled.

“You really know when to make me smile or what!” she poked Yabu’s cheeks and smiled.

“Maa maa ~ Go apologize to Haru coz I think you freaked her out….” Yabu said while looking at her, his hands at her shoulder.

Satomi nodded and said. “Gomen ne If I shouted at you ~~ I mean all of you.”

Yabu hugged her and said. “Daijoubu daijoubu” then smiled.

 

___________________________________________________________

Short chappy .. gomen ne minna, Im experiencing writer's block. Newbie right? HAHA XD

Fine fine, hope you'll love this. Jyaa, off to bed.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz <3