FLASHBACK

Nocturnal Thorns

 

After classes Rein and Yuki talked at the rooftop together leaving the others alone.

“Naa, Rein chan…” Yuki said while looking down on Airin who was linking with Keito like his hers.

Rein looked down and said. “She’s back to pissed you off nee?”

Yuki kicked the floor and said. “I don’t know why that girl is the one who’s angry when she’s the one at fault why she was been kicked out of HanaRei….! She was used to be our best friend!” she glared at her from above.

Rein nodded and said. “Maa maa… I think she was ought on killing you for sure now Yuki.”

“Dare me!” Yuki answered back not looking at Rein.

“And I think, she was doing it first with Keito kun….” Rein said pointing at how Airin clings to Keito.

Yuki looked at Rein and said. “Now, I don’t care about that guy, and if she flirts with him…What I care is that………she came here to hurt someone, which I don’t like…” she said angrily then went down.

Mimi opened the door as Yuki went outside. “Yu---“ she didn’t finish what she was saying and just went towards Rein.

“What happened to her…?” She asked.

“Maa, its about Airin…” Rein said while looking at Yuk who was really furious.

Mimi sat at the floor and said. “Did you three know each other?” she asked.

Rein nodded and just said. “Kinda….”

 

FLASHBACK

Few years ago at HanaRei household. [NO ONE’S POV]

Airin , Yuki and Rein were lying on the grass just behind the households backyard. Well a secret place for the three indeed. They were still little kids that knows nothing but to play and chit chat together.

“Nee, Rein chan…bet you wont have any guy for sure.” Airin teased.

Rein pouted and said. “Hey don’t ever curse me like that.. Im going to get a manly guy for me who’ll care for me and even be my own slave” she laughed. “Naa, Yuki’s the one who wont get a man… cause of her tsundere mode always.” She teased Yuki.

Yuki laughed and said. “Well, Id better give my man to AIrin for sure, I don’t like guys.. they’ll just break guys heart sure….or I’ll just give them to Rein’s”

Rein smirked and said. “Noooo! I’ll get my own man for sure.. You’ll see that..”the three laughed just talking about the future.

Airin became serious and said. “Naa, Yuki…You said you’ll give me your man huh!” she teases.

Yuki nodded and said. “Maa, I guess so…Fine.”

AIrin sat up and said. “For sure, that would be good cause Yuki’s taste are much better than Rein’s” she laughed.

Rein stood up and slapped Airin’s arm.. “Oyyy! My taste were kinda good huh!” she pouted like a child.

Yuki teased back and stood up.. “Naa… Let’s go inside, its getting hot.” As she stood up from the grass.

AFTER A WEEK

“Doyenne, I think we are training a traitor here” one of her assistants said as Doyenne looked at the newspaper saying a group of rich guy’s sons were kidnapped and its mastermind was from a known household who were acting good but its not.

“Can you check out on the others.” Doyenne instructed the girl.

“Hai madamme” the girl bowed.

 

 

Rein and Yuki were worried where Airin is, she was not been in their sight for about a week now.

“Nee, Rein chan? Where’s Airin?” Yuki said while looking at the window.

“I don’t know…” Rein shrugged her shoulders.

The two sighed and decided to go out of the household and went to some place.

“Ikou?” Rein asked.

Yuki nodded and said. “Ikou.”

The two walked and not far from the household, maybe just 30minutes away from the household they saw guys in handcuffs, mouths tied, eyes covered. Yuki saw one guy with spiky hair and she guesses he’s not breathing.

“Naa, Rein chan… Look?!” Yuki pointed at the guys.

Rein looked at the direction and said. “Kidnapped guys?”

“Are??” the two said in unison.

The two were about to go to the guys direction when they saw a familiar girl. She was crossing her hands and looked at the guy with spiky hair.

“Ai----rin?” Yuki said while gathering her thoughts to what she had just seen.

Rein looked at Yuki and said. “Airin? Doko?????”

Yuki pointed at the girl and said. “Kore”

Rein’s eyes widened and said. “She’s a traitor……..we should tell this to Doyenne….” But before Rein could walk Yuki grabbed her arm and said. “Let her tell the truth..”

END OF FLASHBACK

Mimi was listening closely then said. “So you didn’t tell her that she was the one who kidnapped those guys?”

Rein shaked her head and said. “Doyenne knew it, but she blamed Yuki for telling Doyenne.”

Mimi hissed and said. “Stupid girl, Yuki doesn’t know it….”

Rein sighed and said. “That’s my point right?!”

Mimi then thought of something. “Chotto~! You said group of guys were kidnapped?” she pointed at her.

Rein nodded and said. “Yea, when we were like kids”

Mimi stood up and said. “Arent the one kidnapped are the…….”

Mimi and Rein looked at each other and said. “The guys…”

“Then the one that Yuki saw when we’re young is Keito?” Rein said.

Mimi looked down and thought “Did you even saw Yuto kun?” she whispered.

“Huh?” rein asked

“Nothing…” mimi laughed.

“I think we should tell this to Yuki chan, or else….” Rein said while she grabbed Mimi’s arm.

 

 

Yuki was in the room packing her things when someone helped her and she looked at the person.

“Oh Keito kun, why are you still here? I thought you went home already?”  she said then continued packing her things.

Keito helped her and said, “No, I don’t like going home without you…and what If someone hurt you again?”

Yuki looked at him and whacked his head “Are you dumb or stupid? Im HanaRei’s girl, so why would I be hurt?” she fakely laughed.

Keito looked at her and hugged her. “You saw something a while ago right?”

Yuki didn’t move or said anything. She just let Keito hugged her that way. “Naa, I know you saw something, you’re a ninja….” Keito joked.

Yuki slapped her arm and said. “Stop doing these kind of things…”

Keito looked at her and held her shoulders. “I like you Yuki! I like YOU!”

Yuki’s eyes widened and didn’t say anything. “Let’s go home…” then she thought I like you also, but I guess we’re not for each other so I should just give up these feelings and let you be on your way.

Keito held her hand and said “Don’t you dare shove this hands of mine from yours or I’ll do worse than this.”

Yuki laughed and said. “Fine mister!”

 

 

Airin went back to their headquarters and said. “I’ll go bring that household down.”

 

 

 

Again, a new update.

Comments minna. Onegai *bows*