Little by little

Nocturnal Thorns

 

The next day.

[MIMI’S POV]

I looked outside and saw Yuto playing with his camera, seriously? What is so good on taking pictures? I cant really think of what he was doing with his life. I looked and saw Yuki playing with something, chotto. Is he trying to be playing the guitar? Maa, I turned to my right and saw Rein staring at the window blankly? Now tell me people. What is really happening to all of us?

[END OF POV]

[YUTO’S POV]

I saw her, really I saw her looking at me this way, but then…yeah! I cant confess. And If I do she’ll just mock me what’s more she’ll treat it as a joke. That hurts right? Am I right? Or am I truly right?

Okay then, her eys were so captivating like. Yeah, are they really a person’s eye? Or an angels eye being sent from above for me.? Okay, Im being corny here, but seriously how can I sonfess when she’s too hard to get? Even hard to get than Yuki chan, well atleast Keito can kiss her on the cheeks. I saw on the ballgame. While me, I stared at her the whole day, touch her hands yeah….but after that.. I got a whacked on my head. And I swear I wont do that kind of thing at her again.

I walked towards the room and saw Mimi arranging something, naa. Is that carpets? I looked at her and went beside her.

“Yo.” Baka Yuto , why of all words. Only a YO would come out of your blabbing mouth!

She just looked at me and smiled. Yeah she smiled, well I guess a two letter word can make her smile. Yossha! Nice one Yuto.

“Anoo? What are you doing with those carpets?” I asked, okay, those words were kinda long now. I hope she would smile again.

“Oh, gonna throw this to the laundry to be washed by the maids out there.” She said as she stood up and smiled again at me. Yes! Smile number two!...

I grabbed the carpet and voluntarily helped her. “Well, I shall carry this for you.”

“Oh, “ She said as she handed the pile of carpets at me.

[END OF POV]

 

[MIMI’S POV]

 

Maa, I guess this erted guy here knows how to be a gentleman, I saw her a while ago by the window shotting like a crazy person there, then now he’s here to help me. Did Keito hypnotized this guy? Well setting it out all aside, we look like a couple now, he carrying the pile of carpets to be washed and me at his back helping him in case he falls down….

“Maa maa, Are you sure you can carry all those?” I said while helping him as she walked, you see the pile of carpet are too high that it almost covered his face.

He turned around to looked at me, but then he’s clumsy so he tripped.

“Itta” I said as I saw him lying on top of me, yes this ert is on top of me! HELP ME!!!!  I looked at his eyes as his both hands are on the back of my waist, but then.

*gulps* I felt like someone touched my lips and it’s a warm one, YUTO KISSING ME! WHAT THE!! SLAP HIM OFF MIMI! SLAP HIM OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

But before I slapped him off, he got up and said “Sorry” yes and he’s blushing, and hes’s kawaii when he’s like that! Wait, did I say he’s kawaii? C’mon, get me killed! Please!!!!!!

I grabbed his hand and  I stood up, turned around and walked like a zombie going towards our own room. I leaned on the wall and sighed, touched my lips and realized.

‘IM NOT ANYMORE” I shouted loudly and cried. “OHMYGOD! IM NOT ! IM GOING TO BE A MOM!!!!” I shouted more…..

[END OF POV]

 

As Rein was walking , she heard some noise, ‘Ehh? Mimi chan?” she hurriedly ran towards the voice and saw Mimi crying like drums of tears were already wasted and addition to that…

“Rein chan!” she shouted at her as she hugged her.

‘Oy! Mimi chan, doua no?” she asked while looking at Mimi.

“Im not anymore!” she cried more.

Rein held her shoulder and said. “Let me guess, Yuto kun touched your chest again?”

Mimi chook her head and said. “Much worse… Im going to be pregnant!”

Rein’s eyes widened and said. “YOU DID ‘THAT’ ALREADY!! OHMMYGOD MIMI!!” as Mimi whacked her head and said. “Baka! I wont do that to him,.”

Rein rubbed her ehad and said, “Then why is it you’re going to be pregnant?”

“Yuto kissed me…” Mimi cried…

Rein nodded and said. “Oh and I thought you did ‘THAT’ already! Baka Mimi chan! You went get pregnant if you kissed….! She mocked her.

“Demo…” Mimi said crying.

“Mimi chan, if you didn’t do ‘THAT’ you wont get pregnant, stop over reacting….Its just that… its your first ne.” she laughed teasing her.

Mimi pouted and went out the room.

Rein stood up and said. “Kissing wont get you pregnant at all…Baka,,,now who said that freaking statement?” she stomped her feet and felt something hit her head.

“Nandayoooo!” she looked outside and saw Kei dancing like an idiot there.

 

[REIN’S POV]

 

If this guy isn’t studying on Saint Gakuen, I would think that this guy just went out of mental hospital or something…. Maa, so childish, a jerk… what else. OH IDIOT!

“OY! BAKA! WHY THROW ME ROCKS HUH!” I shouted below me as I glared at him.

“Naa, want to be pregnant? And I’ll be the father!” he mocked me. Then what the hell is that, no in describing him ILL ADD THE WORD ERT! Well, that’s for him. He has the guts to shout it out! TRULY AN IDIOT! He borrowed some brains to an octopus. WHAT THE HECK! Although yeah I admit, he’s kakkoi when he got that three point. I mean… it’s a three point, and a perfect and amazing person would do that.. Well he is the exception to that.  I mean, it was only that day when he’s kakkoi..

“Hey! YOU F***ING SHUT UP THERE OF ALL YOUR NONSENSE OR ILL SWEAR ILL PUT LOTS OF PAPER INSIDE THAT MOOUTH OF YOURS!” I shouted at him and right after positioned myself ready to jump off this stupid window.

He quickly ran off and tongued out at me, really. Is he a senior or an elementary student? Explain It to me?

[END OF POV]

 

[KEI’S POV]

 

Im mean, Im ert, and yes I DO LIKE THAT GIRL! I admit it now.  The way I is the way I can let myself be noticed by her. Yes, call me attention seeker, but I like how he called me a bastard, wrench, rascal, even a F***Ing man… See, that’s how her bad mouth works for me, but still. I love her. So I can tolerate that. Let’s see if that bad mouth of hers can call me that If I did something to shut it up for the rest of her life. *evil laugh*

 

[END OF POV]

 

 

SO THIS CHAPTER WAS FULL OF POV NEE? WELL, IM KINDA BORED TO MAKE A NON-POV-CONVO AND JUST WANT TO FOCUS ON WHAT THEY TRULY FEEL, SO HERE'S THE MIYUTO AND KEIREIN. YEAH! COMMENTS ARE SUPER APPRECIATED

 

DOZO :)