Secret Known

Nocturnal Thorns

 

The student council prepares for almost two weeks, and this was it. 7pm after class the official officers of Student Council of Saint Gakuen will have the very first party by themselves.

“Moshi mosh~ Yokoyama-chan?!” Aya called someone. “Hai~  Later. You know what to do. We should go barge in and get them right away.” She added. “Okay. See you girl. Roger that.” Then she clicked the phone.

 

__

“Yuki chan. You sure okay here?!” Satomi said as Yuki leaned on the wall beside the school.

“Id better look and keep our guards of that Kobayashi-san.” Yuki said as she grabbed her sword from her back.

Satomi nodded and said. “Better take care okay. Ive got my weapon here so in case you’re in danger. Click this okay?!” Satomi instructed her on using the FPad.

“What the heck is this nee chan?!” Yuki wondered as she clicked on the FPad.

“Just use this okay. Take care.” Satomi said as she walked.

“Hai~”  Yuki said as she walks into her position.

__

“Nee Sato nee chan. Is Yuki okay?!” Rein said worryingly.

Satomi patted Rein’s head and said. “Yah~ She’s one brave girl okay. She knows what to do when something happens.”

“But I should be the one who should be there.” Rein said.

Satomi winked and said. “Trust Yuki okay?!”

Rein nodded and said. “But Sato nee, I don’t like the aura of this party, with that guy here?!”

Satomi whacked Rein’s head and said. “Baka ! Ill go first. Kaichou needs me okay.?”

“But…” Rein pouted.

 

“Yooowh Miki-chan.!” Yuto tapped her shoulder.

Miki looked at Yuto and whacked his head. “Where did you go leaving me here with all these stuffs?! Go put it there.” As she throws the ribbon to Yuto.

“One clever girl…” Yuto shaked his head.

“Don’t just stand there.” Miki said as she raised the sleeve of her shirt up to her shoulder and smirked.

“As always….” Yuto sighed.

__

Keito was wandering around the school grounds and saw the basement, but been distracted when she saw Aya with someone, they were wearing black dress and mask. He hid himself and saw where they are going, he decided to follow them. As he followed them, he saw Yuki beside the tree playing with something. The two girls were approaching her so he immediately went to Yuki and covered .

“Shhh~” Keito whispered.

Yuki uncovered as she slapped Keito’s hand away from . “What are you doing here?!”

“Someone was off to do something…” Keito said as he felt someone touched his arm.

“Woooah~ So Keito….You’re here.” Aya said.

“Aya.” Keito looked at her and his left arm on Yuki. “What are you doing here.?”

Aya came forward holding something, she was about to whack keito’s head but Yuki went infront and brought out her sword. “Don’t you dare……….!” While pointing the sharpest point on her neck.

“huh! You think Im scared?!” Aya said then You, Aya’s friend knocked Yuki’s head so she fainted.

 

The two woke up being in some place near the basement or somewhere.

“Keito kun…” Yuki woke up looking at Keito who was having a slight bruise on his lip.

“Urmmm..” Keito said while trying to open his eyes.

Yuki looked at him and slapped his face. “Wake up!”

Keito woke up by Yuki’s slap and said. “Why do that?!”

Yuki smiled and ripped her shirt to wipe the blood on Keito’s lip. “So reckless, I can do it by myself though…”

Keito smiled and sit down. “Ohhh sou~. Then what If I didn’t came? I think you’re knocked out…”

Yuki smiled at him fakely and smirked, grabbed her sword and wiped it. “I could kill her once…..”

“Kill?!” Keito said.

“Hai…I can kill her If anything happens at the party…” yuki said with eyes flaring as if ready to smash anyone.

“Will you calm down.” Keito said. “I don’t like bloodsheding moment here.” He added.

Yuki looked at him and said. “Then don’t ever ever get close to me……….!” She said as she stood up and tried to open the door.

“no use right?” Keito teased.

Yuki pointed her sword at him and said. “Don’t make me mad or you’ll regret it.” Then put it again at her back.

Keito stood up and saw Yuki’s shoulder bleeding. “Hey, you’re hurt.” He said as he placed the hanky Yuki gave her on her shoulder which made Yuki blushed. “I told you to just trust me too.” Keito said while pressing the hanky onto her wound.

“Trust?!” Yuki said while looking at him.

Keito nodded and said. “You can trust me, I know there’s something in you that you can’t tell.”

Yuki looked at him and then turned away from his gaze What the heck does this guy want? He can’t be trusted and nor can be loved.

“Let me protect you Yuki-chan.” Keito said as he turned her to him.

Yuki blushed and thought of using her FPad. “Chotto…” she clicked on the FPad and called Satomi. “Crap! No answer…..! Leave a message though.” She angrily said then sat down.

Keito sat down as she saw Yuki weak. “Hey you can lean on my shoulder.”

Yuki hissed and said. “Well, thank you..but no thanks.” She said.

Keito smiled and leaned at the box behind him. I want to protect you Yuki-chan. So please let me.

__

“Maaa~This party really drives me nuts!” Rein said as she sat on the terrace of the basement and flips her hair. Folded her pants and tied her shoes firmly. “Gonna go now…. Itarrashai!”

When she was about to go, she passed by the room that was so dark, then a hand gripped hers and said. “Please stay here.”

“Huh. Dare ga?! [who are you?]” Rein asked looking at the guy as she bent down. “Heyy! Inoo-kun.” As she realized it was Kei. “So you’re scared of dark?” she laughed.

“Whatever…….” Kei said as he pulled Rein beside her.

“Chotto~…….Why of all places you come here?!” Rein asked the clinging Kei.

“Im finding some stuffs for the party then here, the lights began to dim. And I cant find a way.” Kei told Rein.

“Ohh sou. Okay.. Ill stay here, Just don’t cling so much to me. Your giving me creeps.” Rein said while pushing Kei away.

__

“Nee Sugimoto chan.You look tired. Here for you….” Yabu said while offering her some drinks.

“Ohh~ Arigatou.”Satomi said as she grabbed the water from Yabu and asked. “Na~ Where you from? A rich family?! You seem quite wealthy.” Satomi asked.

“Hai~ Quite wealthy. We five are major stockholders here in Japan…” Yabua said as he scratched the back of his head.

“Ohhh sou~” Satomi said as she sipped her drink.

“How bout you..?” Yabu asked.

Before Satomi could utter one word Haruka called her “Sato, come here. Important.”

“Ohh~ kaichou! I should be going first…” Satomi said as she stood up leaving Yabu behind.

__

“Haru-chan?! What’s up?” Satomi said as she grabbed her FPad from Haru.

“Yuki seems in danger.” Haru said as she showed the message from Yuki.

“Oh! Yah I think she really is, and she’s with…..” Satomi said as she looked at the message again.

“Keito~” The two said in unison.

“Crap! She’s really in danger nee.!” Satomi said as she ran away when she bumped into Yabu.

“What are you telling that Yuki is with keito and she’sin danger.?!” He asked as if questions were crossing her mind.

“Wait. One by one, I cant answer it all okay!?!?!” Satomi said as she tried to calm Yabu down.

“First,….Who really are you?!” Yabu asked Satomi with seriousness on her eyes.

“Okay…Ill spill it out. Im one of the HanaRei daughters. Got it! Even my cousins. Did it answer you?!” Satomi was now being impatient and was trying to move on and go help Yuki. “Chotoo kaichou~ first I want to save my cousin okay?!?!?!?!......”  she added while passing by him.

“Ill go with you.” Yabu insisted.

“Mouuu~ guess I have no choice then..” Satomi said as she grabbed Yabu’s hand and ran.

__

“Maa~ you think Sato nee chan got my message already?!” Yuki said while yawning and leaning on keito’s shoulder.

“I think so, I can sense they’re here somewhere to rescue us…” Keito said. “Are you cold?” he added looking at her.

“No. Im sleepy.” Yuki said then fall asleep.

Keito looked at Yuki as she slept on his shoulders. “Oyasumi.” Then he kissed her forehead.

__

“Chotto~Where is my GPS now?!” Satomi said as she panicked.

Yabu was laughing and said. “Can you calm down. I think she was off here somewhere.”

“Chotto~ here…” Satomi said as she grabbed her GPS and locate Yuki. “There….just at the back of Saint Gakuen.” She pointed then ran.

Before they really get to the place they hear some voices.

“Hey who’s that talking?!” Satomi asked as she put yabu behind her back. “Shhh!” She signaled him.

They walked secretly and flawlessly to avoid the two, when the other one was alone Satomi grabbed her hank on her pocket and covered it on the latter’s mouth making her suffocated. Then walked at the door where she thinks Yuki and Keito were.

“Sugimoto Satomi……” Someone said as it clapped behind her.

Satomi turned around and saw a girl. “Are you that Aya they were talking about?!”

“Very good indeed for the HanaRei’s next generation leader ne…” she praised her.

Satomi didn’t lose her temper and clenched her fist and collared her. “If anything would happen to those two person inside. Ill go smash that face of yours.!!!!” She warned her. “Get lost or you’ll lost your own face…” she angrily said as she got the key on Aya’s pocket then pushed her making her to fall down.

“You’ll regret this day that you met me! Sugimoto!!!!!!.....” Aya warned her.

“Get lost!!!!” Satomi shouted.

Yabu held her shoulder and calmed her down but all he got was a punch on the face but he didn’t react at all. “One scary girl.” He told himself while Satomi was opening the metal door.

“Yuki-ch-chan?!?!” Satomi said as she saw Yuki sleeping on Keito’s shoulder and keito’s whispering a ‘shhh’ at her.

Yabu followed and almost screamed to what he had saw. “Keito?! Yuki-chan?!”

Satomi whacked his head and said.”Baka..be quiet. Yuki was sleeping….” As she signaled Keito to get out immediately.

Keito gave Yuki a ride on the back since she was soundly sleeping. “Anoo~I cant wake her up. And she was not yet sleeping since we are trapped inside.” He said.

“Let her sleep, she lost some energy in fighting and even got injuries.” Satomi said as she saw some bandage on Yuki’s shoulder. “She got that from fighting?” she asked,

Keito nodded and said. “Aya knocked her out with something and If I didn’t come infront of her maybe she’s dead now.”

“Okamoto-kun. Arigatou na.” Satomi said as they continued walking.

“Ohh~ wait. Where should I bring Yuki now?!” Keito asked while bringing the sleeping Yuki on her back.

“Hmmmn.” Satomi was thinking. “At kaichou’s house?” she turned to look at Yabu who was hesitating to answer.

“Ohhh. There’s some guest room over there. You can come.” Yabu faked a laugh.

“Good. Ill sleep there also. Keito you?” Satomi asked as she pushed Yabu.

“I’ll better look after Yuki.” Keito said as he looked at her.

Satomi and Yabu looked at each other and said. “O-okay.”

 

 

__

Yoosh~ So this was mainly a Yuki x Keito + Satomi X Yabu chapter guys, Hehehe XDDD

Gomenasai for being so random. Mostly Im kinda into these OTP's in the story, but still I hope you like it :) <3

Comments are very much appreciated .