Right from Wrong

Nocturnal Thorns

 

Keito, Yabu and Satomi finally arrived at Yabu’s house.

“Naa~ Kaichou. Sugoiiiiiiiii!” Satomi’s eyes widely opened with her jaws almost breaking into two.

“Nee. Yabu-kun..I didnt even remembered you renovating your house now right?!” Keito said as he placed Yuki on the sofa.

“Hey..bring her in the guest room..upstairs.” Yabu said.

“Ohh gomen.” Keito said as he ran upstairs and opened the guest room.

__

“Nee. You think Keito likes my cousin?!” Satomi said as she crossed her legs while sitting on the sofa.

Yabu thought and said. “Keito was not the kind of guy who would do reckless things just for a girl. Maybe he likes your cousin, and you’re cousin is not that hard-to-deal-with though she’s….”

“You’re kidding me..Yuki is one dangerous girl, she can even give her own life. Go kill a person anytime if she’s fired up! For sure a while ago she wants to kill that Aya…!” Satomi laughed.

“Well, for sure Keito saw that side, but still…..” Yabu defended his friend.

Satomi laughed and said. “Then maybe he knows.”

“No wonder…..” Yabu added.

__

THE NEXT DAY

Yuki woked up seeing a different room, her head was aching a lot and she cant get up properly. She saw Keito lying beside her on the floor.

“Ehhhh~” She threw her pillows at him and stood up but she lost her balance and fell on top of Keito which made him woke up seeing Yuki’s faces inches from him.

“O-ha-yo” He greeted her.

Yuki stood up and helped him as they both blushed. “Let’s go down….” She said.

“arigatou.” She told him while walking.

“No problem.” Keito said as he scratched the back of his head.

__

Kei woke up beside Rein who was on his lap, he brushed the hairs covering Rein’s face and kissed her forehead then he covered his mouth and told himself. “Baka”

Rein woke up on Kei’s lap as she slap his face. “Hey what happened.”

“Nothing !!!!” Kei shouted.

Rein sat up and pointed at kei’s face. “Be sure that nothing happened or Ill transfer the face of the dog to yours….!” She stood up banging the door leaving Kei sitting at the floor.

“What did I do?!” Kei asked himself.

 

On room 303 only Miki and Yuto was present, even Chinen and Ryu didn’t come since they are the one in charge of cleaning the mess last night.

“Why did I wake up early and receive many homily when Im here with you…..!” Miki shouted.

“Hey don’t you ever blame all those things to me…!” Shouted Yuto.

Miki smirked and said. “Well, this day was quite boring………….gonna go out since Haru-neechan was sick and Sato nee chan was nowhere to be found.” She said then stood carrying her backup with one shoulder when Yuto grabbed her arm and said. “Id come with you.”

Miki looked at him and said. “You’ll go with me?! Im taking my bike. I cant carry you there…..!” She said while looking at him.

“Then Ill drive the bike and you’ll ride it.” Yuto smiled.

“Mouu~ guess I have no choice.! Then treat me icecream okay!?” Miki said.

Yuto nodded and said. “Fine. Ill treat you one gallon of icecream.”

“Deal that.!” Miki said as she ran towards her bike.

__

“Ohayo Yuki-chan. Ohayo Keito-kun” Greeted Yabu

“Ohayo Yuki, Keito!” Satomi greeted as she munched her breakfast.

Yuki looked at Satomi and Yabu and sat on the table with her face slumped on it. “Mouuu~ I don’t want to eat.”

Satomi looked at Yuki and said “Diet?!” and laughed.

“Stopi it Sato nee chan.” Yuki said pouting.

Keito looked at her and said. “Stop pouting like that. Not good.” Which made Yuki looked at her and slumped her head othe table again.

“Ohhh~ this guy over here knows everything.!” Yuki added as she points on keito.

“This guy over here too.” Satomi said.

“Ehhh. Hontou ni?!” Yuki was shocked.

Satomi and Yabu nodded and then looked at Keito. “What happened between the two of you.?!” Satomi asked.

“Nothing~” Keito answered “I just healed her wounded shoulder that’s it.”

“You sure?!” Satomi glared at him.

“Yap!.” Keito proudly said as he looked at Yuki and remembered he had kissed her forehead.

I cant love her. If that will do, she would be in danger. Keito thought himself.

If my feelings for him continues, then for sure something bad will happen. Not only to him, but for the rest of us. Even those person who doesn’t know anything. Yuki told herself as she slumped her face hardly on the table.

Satomi looked at Yabu and just sighed.

FLASHBACK

“Nee, what if keito do like my cousin?!’ Satomi asked as she crossed her legs.

“Then that would be bad.” Yabu said as he sips on his hot chocolate.

Satomi looked at him and said ‘Why bad?!  Is there anything wrong?!”

Yabu looked at her and said “Actually, we’re simply rebels. Our family was actually aiming us to be the heads but we simply just don’t want to. So our family’s guards are simply hunting us. Knowing our every move and who’s going with us. I know Keito can sense it too.”

“Ohhh sou.” Satomi said.

“What about Yuki, If she had some feelings for Keito what would happen?” Yabu asked.

“I know she wont do that.” Satomi answered back.

Yabu looked at her and said.”You’ll never know. But what if?!”

“Then it would be a great danger to all of us, especiall to Yuki and Keito” Satomi said

END OF FLASHBACK

You two. Fix yourselves were off to school” Yabu ordered.

At HanaRei house.

Haruka was sleeping when she heard someone.

“Who’s that…..!” She grabbed the pillow she had and opened the window to her surprise Rein was there. “Rein-chan?!” She added.

“Shhhh~” Rein said as she climbed on Haru’s window and lied on the floor.

“What happened to you?! Not going home last night?!” Haru asked.

Rein looked at Haru and said. “Long conversation, where are they?” she asked as she looked around.

“Well, Yuki was been kidnapped by that stupid classmate of yours. I guess.” Haru said as she leaned on the wall behind her.

“Yuki was kidnapped by that ?!” Rein shouted.

Haru nodded and said. “But Sato nee came to rescue them.”

‘Wait. Them?! You mean who’s the other one been kidnapped by that stupid girl!?!?!” Rein asked looking all panicked and shocked.

“Keito-kun.” Haru said as she looked at the next expression of Rein.

“Ohh sou~Keito-kun nee” Rein said then after 2 minutes of digesting the wods from Haru. “Ehhhh!!! That Okamoto?!” she shouted again.

Haru laughed and said. “I know your expression would be like that.As expected from your expressions.”she continued laughing.

Rein was confused and said. “Why would that Keito be trapped with Yuki?!?!” she asked.

“I don’t know. We’ll know that later. Okay!!!!” Haru said.

__

“Sato nee, should we go to school or just go home?!” Yuki asked Satomi.

Satomi looked at the way and said. “I think go home, but we should enter the household without being noticed.” She added.

“Ohhh~ the wall, as expected from the wall that always comes in handy when you needed it.” Yuki snapped.

Keito and Yabu looked at each other then Yabu uttered. “You two will climb the wall?!”

Satomi smiled and pointed at Yuki “Well, she was the best climber among the five of us when it comes to the wall.”

Yuki nodded and said. “We should be going nee chan” then looked at Keito “Arigatou again Keito-kun.”

Keito nodded and shouted. “Can you climb there with a wounded shoulder?!”

Yuki nodded and ran after Satomi.

__

Satomi looked up as she saw the much higher concrete wall infront of them. “Can we really climb this.”

“This is the only way to cross nee chan.” Yuki said as she looked and moved backwards and jumped but as she jumped she lose her grip and fell. Luckily Keito followed them and catched her.

“I know you can’t do it.!” Keito said while carrying Yuki in a princess way.

Satomi faked a cough an said. “What if you assist us the both of you.” She pointed at Yabu and Keito.

“Glad to help.” Yabu answered.

Keito pushed Yuki feet towards the end on the wall until she reached it with her own hands then Keito jumped up the wall to assist her in going down. As well as Yabu [well, thank goodness he’s tall enough to achieve the concrete wall] he climbed up and assists Satomi in going down.

“Anoo arigatou again Keito kun.” Yuki said as she jumped down the wall and now infront of their room.

“Douitta.” Keito scratched the back of his head.

Satomi looked around and said. “You should get going first…….What if someone would see you?!” she said as she looked at the two lads.

“Ohh right. Ikouzou Keito.!” Yabu said as he pulled Keito from his moment with Yuki.

__

Yuki and Satomi climbed the window thru Haruka’s room.

“Yooo~” Satomi greeted.

“Ehh~ Sato nee!” Haru and Rein said in perfect tone.

Yuki smiled as Satomi helped her up, her wound was bleeding and Rein got the bandage kit outside without letting anyone notice her.

“No one noticed you?!” Satomi asked.

“Im a ninja nee chan.” Rein striked a cool pose.

They bandaged Yuki’s wounded arm and asked her many questions and she answered it right.

“So….Do you like that Okamoto!?!” Rein asked while looking at her closely.

Yuki looked at them and said. “I can control myself, I wont let anything happen to you guys. So don’t worry.”

Satomi sighed and said. “You should also take good care of Keito nee.”

Yuki looked at Satomi wondering as if Sato knew something. “Why Sato nee.”

Satomi smiled and Rein butted in. “So that means……..You’re approving if something was going on with that Okamoto and Yuki?!”

Haru looked at Rein and said. “If that’s what nee chan’s decision is?!”

Yuki looked at them and to Sato. “But..”

“I know Keito likes you.” She said.

“No..You’ll be in danger.” Yuki said.

Satomi nodded and said. “We can take care of ourselves but Keito can’t protect his without you. Not now when Aya knew him already.”

Yuki nodded and said. “Roger that.!”

Rein hissed and said. “GO confess.!”

Yuki whacked Rein’s head and said. “Confess your face!!!!”

 

__

So, Im getting nearer to the last update Ive made,then maybe it would took me decades to update again. Gambarre to those who'll read my updates. HAHA XD