Mystique Rules

Nocturnal Thorns

 

Entering the social world is just a life threatening situation and a risk-your-life-suicidal mode for the five of them. Of all the schools why they are being sent there in Japan when there were many good school in Manila. Why in all places in Japan? Is it because their fated life future is there? Or is just a joke that their chairman wants just to play games?

 

‘Why do we have to fulfill this stupid duty of ours when we’re free to do what we want in Manila?! We’re just half Japanese !!!!!’ Rein smirked earning nods from others while acting all proud and weird just by saying those words emphasizing that they are not ‘PURE BLOODED’ Japanese people to take over that slot.

Satomi went to her and grabbed her shirt “We also don’t want this, but….in our bloods, remember that..run this freakin race of getting so violent all the time. Got it!” as she released her shirt and pushed not to hard for Rein just to lose balance and as she grabbed a piece of paper folded into four from her pocket.

“now what’s that?!” Yuki looked at the paper as she grabbed it and opened it revealing a lot of words and check marks. “RULES?!” she said while opening it to show to others with a wondering and confusing look then turned to look at Satomi.

“Well, I kinda have the free time to compose myself and to think thoroughly about these kind of things. So I made this….” Satomi said as she sat on a black sofa crossing her legs and her right hand just below her chin.

“So what do you mean by this Sato nee chan?!” Haruka said while pointing at the paper still being held by Yuki.

Miki walked left and right in a thinking gesture and said. “Why do we really have to suffer this kind of fate…if we could just go brag on our lives in Manila….” She said looking at the ceiling.

“Shut up…you’re making me dizzy Miki chan..” Rein said while messing her hair in frustration of  thinking things. “Okay….I got it…let’s just read this rules over here..” she added while getting the paper to Yuki making her said “Hey..you should atleast said Please…..” Yuki smirked.

All together the three read the rules made by their Sato nee chan.

The Mystique Rules [Follow it or YOULL BE DEAD!]

*in red mark to be remembered*

  •   As we enter the society of the ‘unkown’ world and people we will surely meet a lot of people coming our way. Therefore never trust easily or you’ll end up like our ancestors  who .

 

  •   Don’t be too arrogant or violent on talking to others, remember not to spill out anything from our origin *that’s the firms law eventually*. And also we don’t want to be punished right?

 

  • Being a gangster future ‘leaders’ we should not tolerate over being so boyish and proud, we’re still from different country take that in mind plus never be too annoyed to nosy people.

 

  •  Don’t let others underestimate you just because you’re a weakling or a transfer student. We can sometimes whack their head and kick their asses, maybe its not a no-no right? And maybe I think I want to do that if the time comes.

 

  •   Last but not the least…..NEVER LET OTHERS TOUCH THE THORNS because you might end up killing it with your poisons or I mean our poisons which can be too deadly.

 

After reading they go like ‘woaaaaaaah’ and ‘what a rule’ and Rein uttered “I kinda like this rule number four where kicking asses is totally allowed. Can cursing also is prohibited?” she said while clutching her fist that made all of them laughed and went ‘yeah’

Yuki looked at the paper and wondered what the rule number five says and asked Satomi “Nee chan, what do you possibly mean by the rule number five?” with her eyebrows raised in confusion and earning confusion faces from the others.

Satomi stood from her sitting position and crossed her arms while going towards them forming a circular formation “Oh that..” as she snapped infront of them and gets serious. “That only means. You cant fall in love……..because you might hurt that person…for short never get too close to guys.” She added while turning around.

Rein laughed and said proudly. “Madali lang yan…(That was quite easy)” Rein shooked her head as she waved her hands in the front.

Satomi then turned around and said. ‘Ohhh! Addition to the rule, never speak Tagalog…” she snapped then smiled.

 

“EIIIIIIIII?!” the others shouted in disagreement.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________

So thanks to my ever "makulit' FG's and Ive posted this update of mine.

So...I dont know what to put up that I gathered others thoughts and stories into this. Hehehe

Gomene. ^^V

So how was this?!