When Doyenne met them!

Nocturnal Thorns

 

Mimi was walking at the lake’s gutter when someone shouted at her.

“MIMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~” a guy who was on the bike shouted then she realized it was Yuto riding that bike then kept on laughing because he was waving at her not looking at the direction.

“Hey~ Wa—“ Mimi warned Yuto but it was too late coz Yuto slammed on the tree leaving a facepalmed Mimi there laughing as she ran towards Yuto’s way. “Hey you okay!?!” Mimi said as she helped her stood up with Yuto holding on his forehead with his bike’s wheel still stirring there all wrecked up.

“Don’t laugh!” Yuto said embarrassed.

“Mouu~ You’re clumsy!!!!!” Mimi said as she laughed at Yuto. “But you’re funny.” She added as Yuto looked at her straight in the eye. “Yaaah! Mimi-chan…” as he slowly went closer to her face.

__

“Mouu~ Do we have to train them also like the way we are?” Rein said as she scratched her looking at Satomi.

Satomi whacked her head and said “We better tell Doyenne about the possibilities about the boys, since they have some interesting connection with one of the hanakai’s or maybe all of it.” Satomi said as she roam around the house when someone knocked in.

“Do-Doyenne.” Yuki startled as she Doyenne coming inside the room looking at them wondering what on earth is happening.

“What do you mean involvement of some other people… Huh?!” Doyenne asked them then Rein uttered, “Anoo~ it was just like. What if….” She faked a laugh which made Satomi butted in and said. “Don’t lie, Doyenne doesn’t like it when we’re already busted then we’re lying.” She said then explained.

 

 

 

“So that what happened huh.” Doyenne said as she came to thinking.

“Yeah~ that’s it.” Haruka said then asked. “So…will you let us those guys to be badly beaten or worse to be get killed?” she blackmailed her as Doyenne looked at her.

“Maa~ guess I have no choice but to let someone enter our household and be our lovely guest.” She smiled.

“That smile is creepy.” Rein thought.

Yuki nodded and said. “You betcha.”

__

“STOP!” Mimi shouted as Yuto’s face become closer at her.

Yuto blinked then uttered. “Ehhhh….” 

“I said stop from what will you do and just come with me……” Mimi grabbed Yuto’s arm and drag him to their household.

While Satomi and the others went into their own partners.

“Nee. Yama-chan. Sure you can cope up partnering with me?!” Satomi said while hshe saw Yama’s gaze to Haru smiling happily with Yabu at the table and Satomi throwing gazes at them and thought.

Don’t ever get close to Haru you skinny almost pole like human organism..She thought of that while throwing a somewhat air dagger at them aiming them at the center so they would break apart while on Kei and Rein’s place.

“You SHUT UP YOU GIRLY LITTLE THING WHO WAS UNNOTABLY A ERTTT!” Rein shouted on emphasis with the word ‘ert’.

Kei looked at her and shouted “DON’T EVER TRY TO CALL ME THAT AGAIN OR ILL SHOW YOU ME BEING A ERT!” he said as he leaned closer at her and Rein obviously slapped her.

“You…That hurts!” Kei said as he rubbed on his face.

Keito looked at Kei and Rein and laughed “They were totally funny.”

Yuki didn’t mind what he said and just uttered “Well, Rein was quite calmer in that way, so…… that’s nothing for me..” she said while looking at Kei and Rein.  “Hey Rein! If you want to insult that guy go that he’s not a good kisser.” She laughed making Rein jumped into laughter.

‘Maa ~ This guy over here doesn’t even know how to kiss..” she teased.

Keito stopped Yuki and said. “Stop that nonsense okay!”

Yuki tongued out and just smirked and asked. “Ohh~ Doyenne asked us to grab you boys in our household and be our lawful guest or I guess student.” She teased Keito while crossing her legs.

“Doyenne? Who’s that?” Keito asked.

Yuki looked at him and said. “Our leader.”

“Ohh~ okay.” Keito agreed

Yuki looked at him and said. “You’re agreeing?!” then wondered What the heck this guy want to happen?

‘What! You don’t want me to agree?!” Keito shrieked as he looked at Yuki.

“Nothing…!” Yuki said then turned away.

“Its because I like you, so Id do anything.” Keito whispered but loud enough for the others to hear.

Everyone at her back looked at keito as he gulped hard and scratched the back of his head ‘I guess I whispered too loud” then he walks as Yuki looked at him while her cheeks were blushing really hard.

__

As they arrived at the house, Haru came with Yabu-kun , next is Satomi with Yamada then the last three girls.

“Welcome to HanaRei!” Doyenne stood up as she bowed infront of them as the boys gulped really hard as they saw the leader bow unto them.

“Ohh~ no need to bow unto us.” Kota said as he looked at Doyenne and smiled. (no eyes mode)

Doyenne looked at him and smiled “You’re face quite resembles some person I know” as she cupped Yabu’s face on her hands which made Yabu gulped in fear.

“Anoooo~” Yabu said as he looked at the others.

Doyenned released Yabu then looked at the others. “Well, I guess you’re not such a nuisance as it can be seen from your faces, and you’re quite cuter than I thought..” then turned to look at Kei. ‘Are you a guy?!?! Or a gay?!” she pointed at him

Kei points himself and said. ‘Who me?!?! No! no! No! Im a guy!!!! REALLY A GUY!!!!~~~” he protested. “Just being misataken only as a girl” he pouts.

“Ohh okay……You’re the real opposite of Rein-chan over here.” She laughed making Rein protests. “Heyy Doyenne ~ Iam not!!!”

Doyenne laughed and said “Okay then Ill leave the guys to you and be sure to be behave!” she warned them.

They looked at each other and Satomi saw Haru being all girly towards Yabu-kun.

Tssss! Don’t ever try!! She told inside her mind.

“Anooo~ Satomi chan…you okay?!” Yamada interrupted her as Satomi turned to look at him. “NANDDDAAAAYYYOOOO~!!!!!” she shouted making Yamada freaked out.

“Naaa~~~ be-tsu-nii” he answered back.

 

‘Do I really look like a girl?!?!” kei asked Rein while cupping his face.

Rein looked at him and poked his face “Want me to answer the truth!?!?” she said as Kei nods. “Yeah you do.” Then she crossed her arms on her chest.

Kei pouts and Rein points at him ‘THAT!!! DON’T POUT ~~ YOU LOOK FLIRTY!!!” she said then walks away but as she walks she trips on a pillow below her.

“Woooah~ be careful Rein-chan…” Kei said as he catched her. [lucky!]

Rein looked at him and blushed as she pushed him away from her. “Get off me ~” then walked away while fixing her dress and and her hair.

Why does my heart skipped a beat because of the girly girly guy! She told herself as she continued to gasp for her breath.

Keito was keep on smiling as Yuki was heading to his designated room, and as she turned to look at him.

“Okay! So you will stay here ~ Until we came to fetch you again…” she turned and was surprised to see Keito so close to her face. “Yaaa!” she shouted as she pushed him. “What do you think you’re doing?!” she asked him.

Keito looks at her and said. ‘I like you Yuki-chan!!!!!” Keito admitted which made Yuki turned away from him because she was blushing.

 

Yuto was walking bringing his bike [seriously? Why did I thought of him bringing his bike along?] and humming when Mimi shouted. “Heyyy! Could you shut upppp!!!” she said as she covers her ears.

Yuto looked at him and sighed “is this a convent or what!?! Why bring me here If I cant even hum!” yuto whispered as he looked at her but then he can feel his cheeks being hot as he saw her cute face.

“Stop looking at me or ill take off your eyes from that socket of yours” Mimi said then she continued walking leaving Yuto into thinking. “So what’s with her again?!” he scratched the back of his head. “Chottttooooo!” he shouted.

 

__

That night Satomi went outside as she felt really confused about something, she decided to take a stroll outside to get some fresh air…….

“hey miss, we can see you are alone…” a maniac guy blocked her.

Satomi just looked at them forgotten to bring some weapons with her. “Tssss!~~~ These bastards” she smirked at the two who was circling her. “get off me… you dirty hags!” she shouted.

Then when the other guy tried to kiss her someone blocked the way and punched them. “Don’t you dare even one finger on my girl or you’re freaking wont even get even your bones!!!!” Yabu shouted at them fiercely as Satomi went at his back.

Yabu looked at her and hugged her. “Hey! You okay!” while Satomi was almost to cry she also hugged Yabu kun. “Arigatouuu~” she cried hard on his shirt as Yabu hugged her tightly, lifted up her chin then kissed her.

“Ehhh!” Satomi covered her lips and asked. ‘Why did you that!!!!!” while slapping Yabu’s chest.

“Because I like you!~ You just don’t know it !~ When I was paired up with Haru-chan ! I was like going nuts on how to get you away from Yamada kun!” he said as he pulled her again in a hug.

Satomi smiled and hugged him back. ‘baka !~ Don’t you know what you’re putting in yourself into!?!? If you’re injured because of me what do you think would be my reaction!!!!~” Satomi shouted while tears came runiing down from her eyes.

Yabu wiped the tears and said. “I would love to even risk my life just to not let any guy get close to you~~~” he said then pulled her again into another kiss.

-----

So how was this minna/! Someone pushed me to do another update ! Comments please >_<