Mystiques and Prodigies

Nocturnal Thorns

 

Satomi Sugimoto (Blue Rose) – probably by her alias she may be described as a peaceful and all calm member among them but her hidden personality is a big NO-NO since she is considered as the ‘Queen of the Mystiques’. Her feebleness may be hidden but her cleverness is extraordinary so watch out for her. And take note to never be fooled by her kindness or else you’re dead when she released her Light Yagami side inside her inner self.

 

Haruka Akane (Mystic Lily) – She’s the mysterious type of the gang. She talks less and acts as much as she want, she make sure to think carefully before she uttered one word. Beware when she stared at you being serious just like having a geass on her eyes because you wont like her when she does a thing after transforming into that kind of person. She is next in line to Satomi so she acts like the manager awaiting for the signal by the boss.

 

Yuki Sakura (Bloody Orchid) – simple that’s it. Childish in a way you’ll never thought she’s a gangster leader, she was actually a wallflower that no one notices unless she does things like unusual things and she’s the person who was waiting for her to just bloom at the right time well that’s mainly a description given to her addition to that she may be deadly and dangerous so better run for your life before she release her black side at you.

 

Rein Fukuyama (Cerise Furious Blossom) – She’s the DON’T- TRY- TO- MESS- WITH- ME girl member of the group, her aura immediately tells you to back off and go away. The most furious and frank member of the group, she talks at her own will without caring what the other party feels as long as she can express what she truly feels towards that person. Try to avoid her fist when she attacks and you’re really DEAD! And just wished you should just been punched right away.

 

Miki Yuzuki (Crimson Wallflower) – Don’t be deceived by her looks which are totally lovely, super catcher puppy eyes and kindness. Avoid looking at her straight in the eye if you don’t  want to be busted right away. Plus! Never get in her way as much as possible for short it ANNOYS HER, she canbe so sadist if you annoys her a lot I mean………A SADIST!

*take note the Mystiques are not full Japanese ladies….later in the story you will know deeply about them. Hint: They are Half Fil – Half Jap*

Five mysterious girls with different personalties enterin the society because of the stupid request of their chairman. Can they tolerate so mych randomness? Annoyance? And everything? Specially when they met the PRODIGIES.

“PRODIGIES” yeah the all guys group who are named that because of their over mind capacity in all things just like Takishima and Naoki’s brain in addition to that they are the super geeks slash cool heartthrobs of the school yet they are clumsy and a total clutz for boys for being all shy because of not having a girlfriend at all. But behind all their flaws hidden something they will soon discover themselves.

 

Yabu Kota – he was the total bonafide of the group. He doesn’t want fight nor misunderstanding so he tried his best to fix things up as soon as possible. He’s the type of person that when he’s up to something he really gets serious in achieving or getting ot no matter what. The fourth generation CEO of the electrical company in Japan and considered and hailed as the leader of the braniacs group or should I say the prodigies group.

 

Yamada Ryosuke – his glasses were just like a fashion statement though it has grade, but it was nothing for him, he is the coolest guy in the group but he’s not so sociable though girls go freaking scream at her but it just made her day so annoying everytime he heard the screams and praises. Well he just want a peaceful life different the way he imagined it to be. Well, not to mention his looks he was also the third generation owner of the strawberry plantation in the whole country of Japan.

 

Keito Okamoto – acts proud, arrogant and mysterious but he’s a total gentle person who cares about others but actuallt acts dumb towards girls who go after him to avoid their feelings for him. He was actually ranked third smartest among the juniors and in addition to that he was actually the next in line on his father’s studion in whole Japan where all famous artist practices and even composes.

 

Kei Inoo -  He’s the total geek! That’s a fact! He was the smartest and really smartest in the whole school. His friends always as a walking dictionary, almanac and encyclopedia. What a total geek isn’t he? Ohh, and did I say that it irritates him when people calls him a girl because of his fair complexion, perfect lips and super no-pores-sign face and if you irritate him there he goes studying again. Don’t underestimate this guy, his parents was actually one of the shareholders on the biggest mall in Japan.

 

Yuto Nakajima – the aspring musician of the group, aside from her colliding brain cells, he was aiming to be the most famous drummer in the whole Japan but how can he achieve that dream if there are many hindrances because no one accepts him even though he tried his best to show off. He was the most clumsy I think of the group?

 

Mystiques and Prodigies? What can happen to them if they collide and their presence met each other knowing that they are having the same problems of having NO CHOICE!

Better know if they will touch the rose or they will to hold it because of its thorn.