Sweet

Nocturnal Thorns

 

[YUKI’S POV]

Fine, I woke up just fine. I mean,,.. very fine? Okay. More than fine. And I cant just take out Keito’s face inside my mind. IM FREAK! .

 

FLASHBACK

After the ballgame where everyone was busy cheering up each other and smiling and giggling coz we won.

 

I felt someone gripped my hand, yeah. A hard grip then. I looked at that person and almost  kicked his foot but then I was weak for the sudden moment coz of tiredness, yea. Im tired, coz I ran out this whole court.

“Keito,,” I looked at him as his hands are on my waist. Then he quickly dragged me on an aisle nearby and pinned me on the wall. [EH? ARENT PINING ON THE WALL BEEN USED UP BY SATOBU]

“Hey ~! Let me go you f---“ I didn’t continue what Iam saying because his lips were on mine, yes HIS LIPS WAS ON MINE! AND I CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.. Yea, I admit, I liked him just like…… oh I forgot… and ever since that Airin incident came, I was like thinking of doing that kind of same thing at him. Oh now Im doomed. IM A ERT NOW. AND THIS GUY KISSING ME NOW IS THE REASON.

He pulled back the kiss and caressed my face. “I love you Yuki… And I would do anything for you…”

My eyes blinked off a second a thrice I don’t know and whacked his head. “Seriously.. first thing, You confessed to me after kissing me FOR A MINUTE! Second, how could you drag me and pinned me on this concrete wall you IDIOT! And third..” I cant control myself now, so I pulled him and trapped him on the wall and kissed him. EH? I KISSED HIM LIKE THE WAY HE DID, IM CRAZY!

“And third,. I love you too.” I said as I looked at him and he smiled and poked my cheeks.

‘Maa, I never knew this Yuki here knows how to count before kissing a guy she likes.” He said as I smiled back at him

END OF FLASHBACK

I shook my head and covered myself with a pillow thinking of what I just did,

“I did the 1-2-3 method” I said as I but my pillow and pulled it and thrown it. What the heck is going on with me. The 3 way method os so precious to me, and I was to do that to somebody! BUT NOT KEITO! OF ALL GUYS LIVING IN THIS GREEN PLANET WHY HIM!!!!!!! Mouuu im going crazy. Fine Ill just go out and breath some fresh air to calm myself.

I walked outside and stood on a wood table , looked at the sky.

“I wish I could go back in time…” I said as I walked backwards but then I tripped, I close my eyes and when I opened it.

“Kei----t----ow! Ohayo.” I said stuttering and fixed myself as I stood up from the way he caught me, bridal style.

“Oh…Ohayo” He said while scratching the back of his head making him cool. YEAH! DOUBLE THE WHACK ON MY HEAD COZ I TOLD MYSELF HE’S COOL!

Its an awkward moment, yes really awkward, he’s silent,.. and IAM! Ne, can you give me a knife. I can kill myself now! I promise you would be seeing me living 6 feet under the ground.

[END OF POV]

Keito glanced at Yuki for seconds trying to caught her attention but then he failed, yeah. He wants her to look at him.

“Na Yuki..” He tapped her shoulder, she looked at him and Keito gave her a peck on the cheeks.

Yuki blushed for an instant and just looked down. “Anoo Keito kun…”

Keito locked his hands on Yuki’s and said. “Na, lets just stay like this for a while ne?” he said gently.

Yuki smiled and said. “Hai.”

 

[KEITO’S POV]

I held her hand and was afraid that she would spank me on the face, but then. I WAS SAVED. Guess, Im truly inlove with this girl right here, and YES! Iam. Im willing to be called late in the night by this girl and be ordered. Im willing to wait even like forever just to wait for this girl. And Im willing to sacrifice my whole just to be with this girl.

This girl is my life, my soul and the one who owns my heart.

[END OF POV]

 

THAT NIGHT

Yuki went out to look for Keito. She knocked on his room and he opened it.

“Oh…” Yuki waved her hands at him as he smiled.

“Oh…” Keito opened the door and let Yuki in.

“What brings you here?” Keito added as he looked at her and he sat on the bed.

“Nothing much~,” Yuki said as she smiled at him.

 

[KEITO’S POV]

 

Yah, this girl is driving me crazy, going here just for nothing? This late at night ! MAA. YOU’RE MAKING MY HORMONES ACTIVATED JUST ONE SECOND!

IF I CANT CONTROL ILL GRAB THIS GIRL AND WOULD TOTALLY MAKE THIS MINE.

[END OF POV]

 

Yuki stood infront of him and looked at him closely. “Naa, you looked handsome.”

Keito blushed as he heard her say that word. Well, his hormones are not that being normal since Yuki’s was acting like that.

“Eh, doua!” yuki said backing off.

Keito looked at her seriously and said “Cant you tell Im a guy and you’re a girl, and we’re in one room this late at night?”

Yuki backed off and gulped “You wo-won-t do that aren’t you”

Keito looked at her straight in the eye and said. “I cant……but your mere presence really drives me nuts”

Yuki whacked Keito’s head and said. “We’ve just been together and your like this baka!” she said mocking him.

Keito shooked his head and continued walking at Yuki’s direction until she hits the wall. He stretched his arms and carried Yuki bridal style into his bed.

“Oyy! You wont do that to me, or Ill really kill you!...” Yuki threatened him.

“As if you can…” Keito laughed taking off his shirt and revealing his six pack abs right infront of Yuki’s eyes.

 

[YUKI’S POV]

Oh! Lord, Please, don’t make me suffer and made a sin. Please Lord, I want to be pure tomorrow. I mean, yeah! WHAT THE! This guy’s body .. I mean my new-boyfriend-coz-i-just-answered-him-a-while-ago’s body Is like..is it normal for a 20 year old who wont even go to a gym? WHAT THE! SERIOUSLY LORD! Im deeply asking and seeking for your guidance, help me control myself. Or ill give in to this jerks prank.

[END OF POV]

Yuki stared at keito who was smirking at her.

‘Now ….what the hell are you doing..” Yuki pointed at him as she covered her eyes.

Keito laughed and just rested  his head on Yuki’s chest. “Oyy! Baka!!! Get off!” Yuki said as Keito rested his head on her chest.

“Just let me stay like this with you” Keito mumbled as he hugged Yuki tight.

“Eh? Fine, but please…..get off my chest.” Yuki said as she tried to push Keito away, but then she cant , so the only thing that she did is to position herself sitting and placed Keito’s head on his lap while she slumped her back on his bed’s headboard and stare at his boyfriend the whole night who was holding her hand.

“Maa, sleep tight na, Keito kun.” Yuki said as she kissed him on his forehead but keito grabbed her hand and pecked her lips.

“Goodnight my future.” He smiled as Yuki flicked his forehead.

“Go to sleep you ert.” Yuki laughed.

“Fine, Im being ert to you” Keito said and held on Yuki’s hand tighter and they both went to sleep.

 

Well, this was nothing but a Keito centered chapter. [coz the author loved keito that much] and forgive me if this was so munchy munchy coz I read the new scans of keito and got inspired. Naa ! 

 

anyway! comment minna. I love you.. [keito]

 

<3