The Fall has started, is it a sad season?

사랑은 | LUV is...

 

The fall semester has started, Eunhye decided to take the bus to class. She takes light step, take a deep breath of autumn and she smile to herself. A lot of thing has happen in the summer, she feel thankful for everything, she take a look at the sky, stood still there for the moment while few student past her by.

            “Eunhye”

She heard a voice from her left side, and then she slowly turns to see the man standing near her.

            “Yonghwa” a warm smile form, “Hi” she greets him.

            “Morning” Yonghwa smile back to her.

The wind blow, Eunhye hair slip, it cover her eye, Yonghwa help to slide it back behind her ear. Eunhye stare Yonghwa, he is so near to her.

‘Are you going to steal my heart again Yong Yong?’ her heart race fast.

They were staring at each other for a moment before a bunch of student walk passes them. Their laughter has startled them.

Yonghwa realise they were staring at each other in silent, then he awkwardly ask her, “Are you okay? Does your hair get in your eye?” and he look directly into her eye.

            “I’m okay, thank you” they both chuckle shyly.

            “Let’s walk together” Yonghwa walks then Eunhye follow beside him.

After they enter the University, they take different way because their Faculty in far from each other.

The times seem to move faster for Eunhye, they were heading to the club meeting.

Eunhye and Hongki arrive early then they heard loud voice from the room and decided not to come in.

            “Shhh” Hongki put a finger on his lips, they eardrop on the conversation.

            “No! You can’t do this to me”

            “But please, I hope you’d agree, this is my chance to be an artist, you know this is what I want”

He pushes the chair down and leaves the room, he bump into Eunhye and Hongki.

            “Hyung, Noona” he tries to smile, but he can’t contain his feeling, they can see the anger in his eye.

            “Sorry, I’m not feeling well.  I won’t be joining the club today” he keeps his head down.

            “Okay Chunji, please be well soon, take care” Eunhye pat his shoulder and went inside the room. Chunji walk with angered step and leave the building.

Eunhye saw Leehi sitting down on the floor, she is crying. Eunhye whisper something to Hongki and he walks away from the room and close the door.

Eunhye sit next to Leehi and hold her hand tide, she cries in Eunhye hug. After a while, Leehi stop sobbing, she let go of Eunhye hand.

            “Do you want to get out for fresh air?” Eunhye stand up and help Leehi up. She agrees with Eunhye. They walk out from the building and they sit on the bench under the tree, Hongki leave after giving them hot drink.

Leehi finish her drink, she feel much better now. “Unnie, thank you” she is shy to face Eunhye.

            “Don’t worry, feeling better now” she see Leehi nodding her head.

            “Unnie, if you have to choose your boyfriend and a chance of making your dream come true, what will you choose?” Leehi question make Eunhye think, she never had to do that kind of decision.

She take a deep breath, “A lover who love you will support you and a chance may came again in life, who know what I may choose” she stand up and leave Leehi to think on the bench.

‘If I’ve to make that kind of decision, I wouldn’t know what to do’

            “Unnie! Please wait for me” Leehi run to her and they walk together to the Glee Club.

They take turn to sing, they enjoy the day. Lastly, Eunhye and Min start to sing their duet,

Min starts to sing her line.

 

I love you, I love you, I love you.
Even if I say it a thousand times, it’s not enough.
I miss you, I miss you – each moment.
That I miss you, I miss you more.
I call you, call you, and call you
and your face keeps floating up.
If I hope and hope and hope,
will you know how I feel someday?

 

Min turn her sight to Hongki, ‘Your smile is not for me right?’ she turn to see Eunhye singing her part, ‘It is for you Eunhye Unnie. You’re so lucky’.

Min put all of her feeling in the song, hope it knock his heart.

 

I’m singing this love song only for you.
A song that can be heard only by you.
It’s me who will always sing you this
love song for only you.

 

They end the song with a loud cheer from the other, both of the singer heart is crying inside. The song really connects to them. However, they cannot show their sadness. Eunhye and Min bow to them and smile brightly.

            “Good job” they bow to the band member and hug each other.

 

The next day, Eunhye came earlier, after she park her scooter, she run thru the pathway, a smile never leave her face. She stop at the end of the park at the starting way into the pathway, she rest herself. She waits nervously for someone.

‘Am I hoping too much for this, where are you Yong Yong? Should I call for him’ Eunhye check her phone, she shake her head, ‘No, I’ll just wait here’ student past her by, she is going to be late if she don’t start walking now, but she need to see Yonghwa too. 

Eunhye walk anxiously back and forth, many students started to rush to the University, Eunhye jump up and down. ‘What should I do, I’ve to start walking now, I’m hoping too much’ slowly she starts to walk.

            “Eun-chan,” he calls for her.

Eunhye turn to see Yonghwa run to get to her, she smile happily.

            “Hey, run with me, I’m getting late for my morning class” Yonghwa take Eunhye hand and started running, Eunhye follow his footstep. Eunhye hold his hand tide.

‘You’re still good looking even from the backside’ Eunhye lost in her thought. Yonghwa slows his step when they are nearing the University gate.

‘Yonghwa take me anywhere, I’ll follow you. Can the time stop now?’

Yonghwa stop then slowly Eunhye let go of his hand.

            “Thanks Eun-chan, see you later” he brush her hair. Eunhye smile and nods her head.

            “Hey Eun-chan” Yonghwa shake his head then he crouch down and help to tie Eunhye shoelace.

            “Don’t fall stepping on your shoelace” he pinch Eunhye nose and run to his Faculty.

Eunhye watch until she can’t see him anymore, the smile never leave her face. Realizing she is acting silly, then she shake her head and walk to her class.

            “Eunhye-shi” Hongki call her for the third time.

She smile and turn to see him “Why”

            “I’ve been calling you, are you day dreaming? You have been standing there for a while. Hurry up and move on. We have a lot of work to do” Hongki watch her with worried.

            “I’m okay, sorry” she stuck her tongue out.

            “Silly girl” Hongki smile and brush her hair.

            “Hey lovebirds, we are going to eat first” One of their classmate call for them before leaving the theatre.

            “Hurry up, we better finish this, so we can go and eat too” Eunhye stomach start to grumble, she forget to take her breakfast this morning.

Hongki take out something from his pocket, “Eat this first” he hand the chocolate bar to her.

            “Thanks!” Eunhye start biting and she share a bite with Hongki, its normal for them to share food.

            “Don’t let your mind fly away. We are going to be in big trouble if you fall down from this.

They have climbed the structure to finish the upper half of the backdrop for the theatre show.  With the force of hunger, they focus and finish their job in no time.

            “Finish” Hongki sit on the edge, Eunhye join him. They watch the student practice their scene.

            “Seunghyun totally look like a different person on stage” Eunhye compare him when he’s around them.

            “That’s his charm I guess, he like performing so much, he put everything into it”

            “Don’t he notice what he do to the girls might hurt their feeling?” Eunhye share her concern from Seunghyun weird way of having relationship.

            “The girls should have known that’s Seunghyun date his fans”

Eunhye stare him with disbelief, “Are you backing him up?”

            “He is our dongsaeng Eunhye, my band mate. You never say anything before this, he’s not playing with their heart, and they know it won’t last long”

Eunhye take a deep breath, “Haven’t you guys get into situation with Seunghyun ex-girlfriend?”

Hongki laugh, “Yes, we have. Lost some fans too but it okay, we should support each other right?”

Eunhye turn her attention to Seunghyun, he’s practising a scene with his classmate, and he looks so serious playing his character.

They stop to read their line again, he notice Eunhye and Hongki and then Seunghyun wave his hand to them, he smile brightly.

Eunhye wave her hand back to him, and then Seunghyun continue to read his line.

            “He might hurt his heart if he keeps doing what he’s doing now”

Hongki turn to see Eunhye, but she’s not looking back to him.

            “Hey guys, you’ve finish. Go and eat now, later we are going to help with the prop” their friend call for Hongki and Eunhye.

Eunhye and Hongki walk to the cafeteria.

            “Hongki, you’re paying today, for the nail art” Eunhye smile cheekily to him.

            “Really, you’re not that good” Hongki look at his nails.

            “Really?” Eunhye glare at him, dissatisfied.

Hongki laugh it out, sometime Eunhye give him the evil aura, “Silly girl, you can eat anything you want” he pinch her cheek.

            “Opsss” Hongki realise what he’s done.

            “Why?”

            “Sorry, I forgot to clean my hand” he show his hand that has a smear of colour. Eunhye touch her cheek and the colour smear on her hand.

            “Hongki! Stop where you are!” Hongki run fast, Eunhye start running to catch him.

 

The music starts to play from the room, Jaejin start to sing his song,

            Just make it as just the way you are, then throw it as far as you can,

           Even if you shake in this wind and tremble with anxiety,

           Spread your small wings and fly again,

The other member mesmerise by his voice. Jaejin and Hongki sing the song together.

         Just make it as just the way you are, Then throw it as far as you can,

         Don’t give up on everything – this is for your strong self,

         No one can stop you want to fly, No one can stop me want to fly,

         I will be standing at the end of this road I must take,

         No one can stop you, No one can stop me, No one can hurt you,

         No one can hold me, No one can’t hold us,

         Try it.

When the song ended, they all fall into silent. They can relate to the song. Jaejin smile and brush his hair shyly, he hopes that everyone like the song, he writes the lyric for the song, so it mean a lot to him.

            “Is it not okay guys?” Jaejin ask them, and then he saw smile from their faces. He smile brightly too.

Jaejin and Hongki bow then the other clap and cheer for them.

“Really good song guys… you all have perform well for the duet assignment, you all have improve a lot from the last time” Prof. Wooyoung compliment their good singing skill, the Glee Club cheer and clap for themselves.

            “Okay guys, for the fall assignment I want you guys to sing a sad song, sad love song, either sing it solo, duet or with the band. Anyway goes, see you guys next week”

            “Okay Prof!” they say it in unison.

            “Don’t forget to put the feeling in the song okay guys, goodbye” Prof. then walks out from the room.

Chunji look to Leehi, who is sitting across from him, she is talking to the Unnie. He suddenly feel the anger in him, it’s hard to sit in class because he has to see Leehi all the time. He decided to leave the room.

            “Hey! Chunji!” Jonghun call for him, but he ignores it and hurried his step, he can’t any longer sit in the room.

            “What’s wrong with him?” Jonghun mumble to himself.

Leehi watch Chunji leave the room, she knows that he is still mad at her and has been ignoring her since this morning, trying to avoid her.

Her smile disappear, she turn to see Eunhye. Eunhye is watching Leehi too, then she smile to Leehi, the least she can do to comfort her now.

            “The girls decided to go solo, what about the boys?” Taeyeon stand up and voice the girl decision.

            “We are going to decide later, let’s go home” Jonghun take his bag and ready to go, he and Taeyeon leave the room first while the other still packing their things.

            “The girls aren’t asking anything about us?”

            “Nope, nothing… did they know already or they just don’t really care about us?” she stop and stand in front of him.

            “I’m not sure, maybe we should just act normally, and maybe they will understand why we keep our relationship a secret”

Taeyeon continue to walk followed by Jonghun.

            “Two famous, handsome and beautiful persons having a relationship, will make much mess, if they know right?” Jonghun ask Taeyeon.

            “No, you are just too much of yourself” Taeyeon stop again, making Jonghun stumble into her.

            “Are you mad at me Taeyeon,” she can see worried in his eye.

            “Jonghun-shi, I’m tired of all this, we’ve been on each other nerve since we met but now we fall in love, what’s wrong with people knowing us loving each other? I’m exhausted has to act as we are just friend…” Jonghun is shock to hear Taeyeon sudden confession. He didn’t see this coming, now… “I want to be like other couple to, I want to act normal in front of them, I’m sick keeping this all as a secret!”

Jonghun hold her hands tide “Taeyeon, baby…” Taeyeon pull her hand away, “Don’t touch me, or they know something” she stop to see his reaction, “leave me alone” Taeyeon walk away, running to get away from Jonghun.

Jonghun stand there, dumbfounded. ‘I love you, Taeyeon’.

 


THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE! ^^