The End Of Summer

사랑은 | LUV is...

 

Eunhye finally finish another drawing, the summer. She startle when her phone rings.

            “Scare me to death” she walk to her bed and take her phone, she check the caller name.

            “Hello Hongki”

            “Come help me, I’ve an emergency! Come now!” after saying that the line is cut off. Eunhye try to call him back, but the line cannot get thru.

            “What happen to him? What emergency” Eunhye run downstairs and get her scooter key, she zoom fast to Hongki house.

Hongki family is not home, but one of the house worker let her in, she rush to Hongki bedroom and run into it. She saw him laughing while watching the television and eating the melon.

            “Yah Hongki-shi! What is the emergency! You seem perfectly fine to me!”

            “Sorry… just want you to come fast” he smiles cheekily.

            “You made me worried” Eunhye sit and take a bite of melon.

            “Sorry baby” he laughs cheekily the he ruffle Eunhye hair before he stand up and take something from the drawer.

            “Help me with this,” he point to the paper bag on the table.

            “What?”Eunhye check it.

Eunhye question him with her eye.

            “Why are you looking at me like that?”Hongki take another bite of melon.

            “I don’t know how to do this” she pushes the paper bag away.

            “You know it, you use to wear it too, but I’ve notice that you stop”

Eunhye think for a moment “Yes, I did…” she remember that she did do nail art before, after 2 years she got tired of it and it is too girlish for her.

            “I believe in you Eunhye, please” He makes his puppy eye, “please, please, please” triple please attack with cute puppy eye.

Eunhye sigh, ‘How can I ignore those eye’ she take out the stuff out from the paper bag.

            “You prepare everything” she carefully check the item he bought and continue “just simple thing okay, I’m not that good”

After buffing then she massage Hongki hand.

            “Eunhye, its tickle” he pulls his hand away, but Eunhye hold it tight.

            “Eunhye, its hurt” Hongki pout his lips, she smile looking at his face.

            “Massage yourself than” Eunhye let go of his hand.

            “Mmm…Eunhye-ah, help me please” he make the cutest face he can pull out.

Eunhye take a deep breath, she can never win over this.

            “Okay, stop playing Hongki-shi” she takes his hand and finishes the job.

           “Should we start now?”Eunhye show him the colour she’s using.

           “Eunhye, I want a FT Island logo, star and a skull and also leave two finger with no paint”

She apply the base coat first, after it dry she start to paint it with black nail polish leaving the index, middle and ring finger unpainted.

            “Do you have glitters?” Eunhye take the last sip from Hongki glass, refreshing herself.

            “I’ve some”

Hongki run down to his studio, take the glitters and take some fruit and juice from the kitchen.

While Eunhye work with the star onto Hongki nails.

            “Eunhye, say aaa…”he feed Eunhye with fruit and juice.

Eunhye put the clear nail polish on his nail and spread the glitter on in, and on the other fingernail, she use the glitter to form star shape.

After that, she starts to work the FT Island logo.

            “This is right, is it?”

Hongki check the nail art and compare it to the sketch he done earlier.

            “Yup” Hongki admire his nail.

            “Now the skull, where is your sketch,” Eunhye take and study it.

            “Can you do it?”

            “Sure but sorry I’m quite slow with this”

Eunhye take the thin detail brush and dip in the white nail polish, she start drawing carefully.

‘Eunhye always have this kind of face when she focused doing something’ Hongki look at her, looking at every detail on her face from her eyebrow down to her chin. It’s all look perfect in Hongki eyes.

            “Hongki,” Eunhye has finished the nail art, she caught Hongki looking at her.

            “Deh” he startled when she called his name.

Eunhye chuckle, “Stop staring, I’m not running anywhere. See…I’ve finish!”

            “Perfect!” Hongki see his nail, just the way he wanted.

            “Thank you, are you hungry?”

Eunhye smile brightly to him, nodding her head happily. While she wait he get something from the kitchen, she browse the channel, finding anything good to watch.

            ‘This couch is so comfortable, what if I lay for a while, and I’m tired’ she falls into deep sleep soon after she laid her head.

            “Eunhye, I’ve make some ramyeon” Hongki puss the door open with his body while holding the tray.

Hongki see her lying with her eye close, he place the try on the table and seat down on the floor facing Eunhye.

            “Hey pretty, are you sleeping” he whisper to her ear. There is no respond.

Hongki smile while watching her sleep, his heart felt something that he cannot describe, something that make him feel good.

Then a cheeky smile form. He chooses the colour for Eunhye nail.

            “This cotton candy colour is cute. Let’s make each nail with different colour” his smile widely.

            “Here goes” he holds her hand lightly, trying not to wake her up. Luckily, Eunhye is a deep sleeper.

Hongki carefully colour her nail. When he finish, he admire his work, he can totally do it on himself next time.

            “You’re such a deep sleeper Eunhye-shi” he brushes away some hair than fall on her face.

Hongki put his head on the table, while admiring her he falls asleep.

Hongki phone rings for the third time, Eunhye finally wakeup and wake Hongki.

            “Hongki-shi, your phone is ringing”

            “mmm” without opening his eye, he answer the phone lazily.

After awhile “okay” he ended the call.

Eunhye walk out from the bathroom, she show her nail to Hongki, “Thank you”

He smile with satisfaction, “You’re going home now?” he ask her while he lay on the couch.

            “Yes” Eunhye walk to the door.

While she is closing the door, “Eunhye, I love you” she can hear Hongki voice.

            “I love you too” she finally close the door and went back home.

 

Taeyeon and Min already in the cafe, the FT Island band is tuning their music equipment.

            “Hi Unnie, Min” Eunhye finally arrive and join the girl. Hongki notice her, wave his hand, and smile brightly.

Eunhye wave back and smile to him, she take a sit and order a cup of ice cappuccino from the waiter.

            “Min, the waiter here is cute,” Taeyeon, whisper loud enough for the two girls to hear.

            “Unnie...” Min smile awkwardly.

Taeyeon and Eunhye laugh to her. Then the band start to play, they pay attention to them. Some fan girl started to cheer happily while they perform

After the performance, they were crowded with fan, Eunhye walk to the kitchen, on her way out from the crowd.

            “Hi G.O Oppa, you look busy” she greet G.O.

            “Yes, pretty busy, but it’s good for the cafe” while he keep cooking the pasta.

            “You’re right” Eunhye walk her way to the door, she stop when G.O calls for her.

            “Eunhye, Seungho want you to stay after this” without losing his attention from the wok.

            “Okay” Eunhye get herself out from the kitchen door, she sit on the table outside, enjoying the last sip of cappuccino.

Her mind fly somewhere else, someone tap her shoulder waking her from dreamland.

            “Hey” Hongki sit on the chair.

            “You get yourself out from the crowd?”

            “Seunghyun can handle them all”

Eunhye tilt her head to see Seunghyun crowded by the girls, she nods her head, understanding the situation.

            “Are you going home now?” Eunhye play with her finger.

            “Yes, the others has gone home, I’ve to sent Min home, are you going to be okay going home alone?” Hongki look at her nail, he painted it beautifully.

            “Sure, I’m not a kid Hongki-shi. I can take care of myself”

Hongki take her hand, he hold it, look at it, then their eye meet. Silent roam between them while their eye lock at each other.

            “Hongki Oppa?” Min call for him, her voice has wake both of them.

            “Coming…” he face Eunhye again “I’m going now” he wake up and let go of Eunhye hand. She just nods her head. “Eunhye-shi, your nail is pretty”

            “You just paint it, anyone can do it Hongki-shi” while she look at her nail again, but she has to admit, its look nice.

Hongki laugh and take his step towards Min.

            “Bye Unnie!” Min waves her hand to Eunhye, she wave back and they walk away.

Few minute later, the fan girls started to leave the café. Seunghyun pack his guitar and bid goodbye to the worker.

            “Noona, you’re not going home yet?” Seunghyun notice Eunhye standing at the hallway, her hand folded while watching the moon.

            “Soon, the girls make you stay late” she chuckle.

            “For the sake of having new girlfriend” he smile brightly.

Eunhye shake her head, she don’t understand him.

            “I’ll be going now, be careful Noona” he wave his hand and walk to the end of the pathway, a car is waiting for him, a beautiful woman is waiting for him.

Eunhye wave her hand back when Seunghyun watch her before closing the window, then the car drive away, she take a deep breath ‘Seunghyun’.

 

Eunhye walk inside the café, she can see Seungho, G.O sitting facing the front while the three new worker sitting showing their backside. Seungho call for her to take a sit next to him. Right after she sit, she saw a figure she knew.

            “Cheondung!” she almost screams to see him there.

            “Noona!” Cheondung smile brightly to her.

They both laugh and smile to see each other there.

            “Eun-chan, let me introduce you to my new worker” he face his worker “please stand when I introduce you” they nod their head together, Eunhye smile, sometime Seungho like to bully other people.

            “You know Cheondung, his helping in the café and taking care of the plant, we all call him Thunder here”

            “Noona!” he smiles brightly for her, when he tries to shake hand with Eunhye, Seungho stop him with a spank in the hand.

            “Yah Yah! What do you think you are doing?”

            “Ouch! But Hyung I know Noona, we are friend” Thunder rub his hand, it redden compare to his white skin tone.

            “Shut up, sit down, don’t try to be close with her”

Then he continue to introduce the other

            “This is Joon, he is our barista” before Seungho can finish his word, Joon introduce himself.

            “I’m Joon, I think I’m older than you, call me Joon Oppa, I like to exercise, want to see my y abs?” he is ready to open his tee, but seeing Seungho going to take the fork he sit down quickly and quietly, the silly smile disappear from his face. Eunhye hold Seungho hand, she laugh seeing their act.

Seungho stare Mir, the cute boy “He’s Mir, our waiter currently still studying” he nods his head and smile to Eunhye.

Eunhye laugh and pinch Seungho arm lightly “Oppa, you’re being mean to them”

            “No I’m not” he smiles cheekily to her.

            “Okay, I just hope that everyone get along, she’s my little sister, that’s make her boss of the cafe too, be nice to her,” Seungho introduce Eunhye to them.

            “I’m not mean like my Oppa, so we can get along well, nice to meet everyone” she stands and bows to them, and smiles widely showing her white teeth.

            “Yes, you wish you were not mean, she’s even worse” Seungho mumble before he stuck the food in his mouth.

            “What did you say?” Eunhye glare to him.

Seungho take a piece of the pie and stuck it in , suddenly they went silent, Eunhye look like she going to explode.

            “Seungho Oppa!” she scream, than she laugh while trying to fed him back, finally they eat the late dinner and they all get along well.

 

‘The best summer ever’ Eunhye thought to herself. She watch them playing with each other, enjoying the company of each other, she has to say it is the best summer ever, and many things have happen in the summer. She was glad and happy for everything.

 


Mianhaeyo, I'm so sorry... somehow i broke my laptop and I've started working again, it take time to write the story now... thank for waiting! please enjoy this,

Yes Yonghwa is now part of Eunhye life, so we'll see a lot of him now.

Hope i can finish this story soon, please enjoy this update, comment and suggestion will be love! i do accept critic... ^^

The next update will be soon, tomorrow? i don't have internet connection too.. sob.sob.sob, i' doing everything with my office PC. ^^

THANK YOU | KAMSAHAMNIDA | TERIMA KASIH