Still Remember You...

사랑은 | LUV is...

Eunhye decided to visit her beloved Oppa. She had breakfast with her parent. Mr Yoon is sending her there, because he has delivery for Yang Seungho. Eunhye parent has been helping Seungho to decorate the café.

Eunhye smile seeing the beautiful pathway to the café.

 

            “Appa will drive to the café, Eun-chan will find Seungho café at the end of the pathway” Mr Yoon drive away to the café, he wanted to show the beautiful pathway to Eunhye.

‘This make me want to take out my brush, so pretty… Eomma is always amazing with her job’ she smiles proudly. She admires the scenery and the beautiful flower as she walks thru the pathway.

Eunhye arrive at the end of the pathway, she can see the two-storey café.

 

She walks around to see the café before deciding to go inside.

Mr Yoon walks to her when he saw her stand at the front door, he say goodbye to Seungho and get to her daughter.

            “Appa is going back to the nursery” he kisses her daughter goodbye. Eunhye walk inside. She stand there looking around the café, her eye catch his backside.

Yang Seungho turn facing Eunhye, and smile to her.

            “Oppa” she smiles to him. ‘It’s been awhile’

            “Yah! Eun-chan, this is totally weird, give me back my Eun-chan”

            “It’s just honorific Oppa, showing my respect,” she explained.

‘That’s sound almost right’ “Yah! Come here you little kid” He catch Eunhye, put his hand around her shoulder, and then pull her to a tight hug.

            “Oppa, I’m not a little kid, I’ve grow up and I’m not 15 anymore”

            “Yah! I miss you. It has been years since we last meet. You did grow taller, but you are still and always are my little sister”

After a while “But, I do think people going to think that I’m hugging my girlfriend right?”

Eunhye nods in agreement.

            “Yah! Seungho! What do you think you’re doing?” G.O came out from the kitchen.

            “Calm down, it’s just my sister” Seungho let go of her.

            “Hello G.O Oppa, do you still remember me? We meet years ago” she bow to G.O

            “Oh! Hello! I do remember a pretty face like you” G.O teasing her jokingly.

            “Yah! Its off-limit, she’s my sister” Seungho hid Eunhye behind his back.

            “Come on Eunhye, do you want anything to eat?” G.O leads the way to the high stool, at the front counter.

Eunhye sit, while G.O walks behind the counter then prepare drink for them. Eunhye spend all evening with them, after eating they go to the second floor enjoying Seungho playing the piano.

Seungho send Eunhye home, while in the car.

            “Hey, Eun-chan”

            “Hmm…”

            “Is everything okay now?”

            “Hmm… yes, why did Oppa ask?”

            “…Nothing… can you help me with something?”

Eunhye nod her head.

            “You see that the 2nd floor is plain white right? Draw something for me”

Eunhye smile happily “Sure Oppa, I’ll help”

After class, she headed to Yang Seungho café. Eunhye spend few days to draw after that she starts colouring.

After a week, while Eunhye finishing the last part of her job, Seungho come and join her.

            “Hey”

            “Oppa, why?” while she still focusing with her job.

            “Nothing” Seungho starts to play random note on the piano.

            “When the café going to open?”

            “When the summer vacation start maybe and I still need one more servant” he grinds evilly.

            “Do you know this song?” Seungho start to click the piano key.

Eunhye listen carefully, she stop her job for a while.

            “Yes, I know”

Seungho start again from the beginning of the song and Eunhye start singing.

 

I'll wait, i will be here because I know that you are my last love,
Don't forget, even if time flows, if you're coming, I'll never let you go.

 

She smile bitterly while singing the song, her hand continue to work while she sing the song.

 

I can't die so i live, I live days without you,
It hurts so much until I can't breathe,
People tells me it's like that, That's the way you live,
Why is it so hard that i feels like dying?

 

Once she had feel like that, but she has to keep on living, hoping to see him again even if it is impossible.

 

Come back my sad love,
As long as my heart breathes, I'm calling for you,
I have to say this to you, I love you so much, do you hear these words?

 

‘Please come back Yonghwa, I have to say this word for you, I love you…’

 

Seungho stop playing the melody, Eunhye take a deep breath. She put the brush down, she walk toward Seungho.

            “Meanie”

            “Do you still…”

Eunhye cut his word “I’m hungry” she walk down the stare, “G.O Oppa, I’m hungry” Eunhye whine.

‘Ah! So she still… Eun-chan’

            “Seungho! Hurry up or your sis will eat everything!” G.O loudly calls him.

            “Yah! Eun-chan! Don’t eat everything!” he runs downstairs.

G.O smile looking at them, eating the food happily.

            “You and your food appreciation, and Eunhye too”

            “It’s a family thing,” Seungho explain.

They laugh and enjoy the food.

After sending Eunhye home, Seungho spend his time at the second floor of the café.

While he plays, he sees the lonely sunflower reflected on the mirror in front of him.

            “Sunflower" he let out deep sigh.

            "Eun-chan been thinking about him a lot”