One Fine Day

사랑은 | LUV is...

 

 

Eunhye slowly wakes, she picks herself up and sits on the bedside, and she rubs her eye and look around.

Suddenly her expression change, ‘where am i?’ in an instant she check her clothes. A big t-shirt barely hang onto her body, the short is big for her too.

‘What have I done? I don’t remember anything, Eomma… forgive me’ she nearly burst into tears.

            “Eun-chan, are you feeling better now?” a male voice heard from her back, he is standing at the door.

Eunhye turn her body to face him, a tears come running down.

            “Yonghwa” she sobs slowly.

            “Are you okay?” Yonghwa move closer to her.

Eunhye shake her head.

            “Still feeling hangover? Let’s eat” Yonghwa take her hand and lead her to the table.

Eunhye eat slowly and quietly, ‘why am I seeing things, it’s like I’m seeing Yonghwa, in the appearance of Yong Yong but the older version’ she keep feeding herself.

            “Take a shower, you’ll be better soon” Yonghwa help her to get into the room.

The rain shower refreshed her, Eunhye do not actually remember what happen. She get ready, she wear her stuff back and walk outside the room.

            “Feeling better?” Yonghwa sit on the couch. Eunhye take a sit in front of him.

            “Pretty much, did I trouble you in some way, sorry” Eunhye scratch her head slowly, feeling guilty.

            “Don’t worry, you don’t remember anything?” Yonghwa smile looking at her.

Eunhye shake her head, she don’t actually remember, “I remember entering the pub and drink some alcohol” as she try to figure how she end up with Yonghwa.

Yonghwa laugh, “What should I do with you Eun-chan” he laughs.

            “Don’t laugh at me Yonghwa, I really don’t remember”

            “Promise me that you won’t drink unless someone is with you, okay”

Eunhye nod her head. As she remembers, she can hold alcohol pretty well.

After a few drink, Eunhye start to lose control of herself, she get mad when the music keep on playing louder, she scream for it to stop, the bartender call the bouncer to her out but she get mad and fight with the bouncer. When they’re trying to stop her, Yonghwa call and they ask him to come and pick her up, luckily they let go of Eunhye but ban her to come to their pub again.

Yonghwa laugh after he tells her the story.

            “W-who change me?” she shyly asks about the clothes she wears earlier.

            “Don’t worry, I don’t do anything inappropriate, I’ll ask auntie living downstairs to help you change, you kind of vomit all over your clothes”

            “So-sorry” she sighs, thinking what has gotten into her that night, it could have been worse.

            “Nothing happens, just careful next time. Okay. Promise me” Yonghwa stare straight into her eye.

            “Yes” and she repeatedly nod her head, assuring Yonghwa.

            “Well, it’s almost noon, let’s go out?” Yonghwa check his watch.

            “Let me check my phone first, my parent must has been calling me, where’s my bag?” she stand trying to find her bag.

            “It’s here, but…” Yonghwa scratched his head, “Your phone got into a little incident” as he shown her the broken onto pieces phone.

It happen when Yonghwa struggle to calm her down then she throw the phone at him, luckily it’s a miss but it smash to the ground.

            “I really shouldn’t go out drinking alone” Eunhye pick her bag and follow Yonghwa out from the house. He locks the door and they took the elevator down.

            “Are you living here alone?”

            “Yeah, my parent is living overseas”

            “How are they, it’s been awhile since I saw them”

They walk outside from the building, Yonghwa get a taxi for them.

            “They are doing pretty well”

            “Oh!” she saw something familiar.

            “Yes, I’m living near the University, that’s why I don’t have car or motorcycle”

They continue chatting until they arrive at the mall.

            “I’m Lucky, my parent lend me their card” Eunhye pay for the new phone, they have to wait for a while for the phone,

            “It’s quite cold, let’s go find something warmer for you”

Eunhye is still in her short and t-shirt, it getting cooler nowadays.

            “The coat match your girlfriend” the worker praise Eunhye.

            “B-but…” Eunhye stumble her word, she’s not his girlfriend. ‘Yonghwa would be mad’ she watches Yonghwa face change.

            “Yes, she look pretty, right” Yonghwa smile at her.

            “Actually this is a couple coats. Do you want to try it too?”

Yonghwa tries the coat too, both of them stand looking at the mirror.

            “What can I say, you both look good together, so cute”

            “What do you say baby, do you like it” Yonghwa cheekily play along as a couple.

She thinks for a while.

             “Just take it, I’ll give you guys a special prize, okay?” the seller assure them.

            “Baby” Yonghwa call for her, then she slowly nod her head.

They walk together to get the phone.

Eunhye heard people whispering ‘they look like model, a couple, so pretty’ ‘where did they get the coat, it look beautiful on them’ ‘what a cute couple, match each other’

Eunhye blush after hearing those, but she saw Yonghwa calm face.

Eunhye calls her parent as soon she picks the new phone. Fortunately, her mother has thought that she’s asleep when they call earlier, so Eunhye doesn’t tell anything to worry them.

Eunhye turn to find Yonghwa, when she wanted to call him. Yonghwa walk calmly towards her, with a big smile on his face.

            “See, what I got for us” he show a cute cat phone charm.

Yonghwa help to hang at her new phone.

They get into another cab, “Eun-chan, do you need to go home now”

            “No” she shakes her head.

            “Okay then” he turn his attention to the cab driver and ask to change direction.

            “Where are we going” Eunhye ask curiously.

            “Somewhere” Yonghwa chuckle and rest himself at the seat.

After half an hour, they arrive at the location.

They arrive at a recreational park, it’s a huge green park provided for the community.

Yonghwa rent a bicycle.

            “May I have the honour to carry you around ma lady?” Yonghwa make a hand gesture and bow like a prince asking for the princess.

Eunhye shyly nod her head. Carefully Yonghwa start cycling slowly.

Both of them enjoy the scenery, the big tree on their left and right make a long tunnel straight pathway, the leaf has started to turn yellowish, one of the pretties’ thing to see.

            “Eun-chan, I’m sorry” Yonghwa started talking while he keeps his focus on the road, even though there are no people around, the falling leaf can be slippery.

            “Why,” she nervously asks.

            “Do you still remember the day you accident, you fall into coma”

            “Mmm, why” she ask again.

            “I’ve always wanted to say that I’m sorry, because of me you bump into that car, but I don’t have courage to do it, that’s way I keep my distance from you”

            “mmm”

            “You make it easier when you don’t try to approached me”

Eunhye let out a sigh, “It’s not your fault, and you shouldn’t feel sorry for me. I don’t blame you”

            “Thank you, but since that day, I’ve been afraid to drive”

            “You should have not” Eunhye trying to calm him.

            “I’ve been practicing to cycle since I’ve met you at the beach. Since we were kid, I’ve always wanted to treat you for a ride. You’re the one that taught me how to cycle”

            “I’m glad that you gain your courage” Eunhye smile warmly.

            “Yes, thanks to you I guess” Yonghwa laugh happily.

Soon after that, they arrive back at the front park.

            “Should I rent another bike” Eunhye look at the bike, it’s been a while for her too, honestly she has been afraid too. However, Yonghwa has found his courage, why would not she try too.

            “Call! We can go to the other path too because this park is enormous”

They race each other in the park. There are pathways for bicycle too,

They accidently cycle in the musical fountain area, the water burst following a beautiful pattern.

            “Ah! Its quite warm!” Eunhye rush to get out for the area, they sit on the grass enjoying the water show.

            “We are lucky that we don’t get wet,” They giggle at themselves.

They talk to each other until its getting dark at the park, the streetlight been light up.

            “Yonghwa, its getting dark, let’s go home”

Finally, they take a cab to Yonghwa place.

            “This is your scooter right” Yonghwa pass her the key, Eunhye prepare to go home.

            “Drive carefully okay, and remember what I’ve told you” Yonghwa touch her helmet.

            “I know, I will” Eunhye smile.

            “See you later,” Yonghwa bid her goodbye, Eunhye drive carefully, she watch him form the mirror ‘I’ve hope this day won’t end, but then I guess it impossible, until next time Yong Yong’ with a warm heart Eunhye drive carefully home.

 


Working hard! Aja Aja Hwaiting!!!

Kamshamnida for your time! Saranghaeyo!

Keep on waiting for the next update!