The GLEE Club

사랑은 | LUV is...

One busy day at the workshop, after pottery class is over Hongki approached Eunhye as she headed somewhere.

“Eunhye-ah! Wait for me” Hongki run towards her.

“Waeyo” she stops and waits for Hongki.

Hongki smile “We’re going to do the duet together right?”

“I dont want” than Eunhye start walking again ignoring him, while Hongki follow her and walk with her.

“Wae… are you doing it with someone else? How could you Eunhye-shi” Hongki demand some answer from her.

“I’m doing it with Min, go get someone else to duet with you” she sits on a bench under the tree. She tries to cool herself, its warm today.

Hongki sweetly fan her with his paper “Really” after a long think “how could you, there are no other girl to duet with” he know that Taeyeon-shi is Jonghun partner, and he pretty sure Chunji will ask Leehi. ‘There goes my hope to duet with a girl’ he sighs hopelessly.

 

Eunhye feel cooler, thanks to Hongki hard work.

She smile sweetly to Hongki “Kamsahamnida” she take out apple juice from her bag, she pass it to him.

Hongki takes the bottle and pouts than sit comfortably next to her.

“aegi-ah, neomu neomu gwiyeowo” she lightly push Hongki.

Hong Ki bit his lip, trying not to laugh, Eunhye burst out laughing.

“What’s so funny, I’ll forgive you this time” he enjoys the apple juice ‘refreshing’ and soon he finish all the juice.

“Hongki, let’s go, we’re going to be late” they stood up and hurry to the studio, Hongki throw the glass to the glass recycle bin ‘doing my part to keep the world clean’. They walk together there.

 

When they arrive, they find Minhwan is already at the drum, checking it up, while Seunghyun and Jaejin are testing the guitar. Taeyeon and Jonghun are talking to each other about the final arrangement.

Hongki and Eunhye take their usual seat. Minhwan realize their arriving, he hurried up and approached them.

“Noona!” he says brightly to Eunhye.

“Minari!” she calls his nickname cutely, but she can’t do it as cute as Minhwan.

“Noona, help me to record this performance kay, I’m on the drum as always” he give his camera to Eunhye.

She take it, she had always help Minhwan doing the recording for the club performance. “Neh”

Than Minhwan go and set up static camera to record the performance.

Eunhye start to do the recording. Min arrives after that Leehi and Chunji arrive together making the entire member tease them.

“Nado, Lovey dovey  dovey uh uh uh uh” Min started singing and dancing to the song, and the boy on the instrument hurry up and play the music than Taeyeon join Min dancing and singing. Both of the kids that being tease is blushing, they stop when Prof. Woo Young arrive, leaving they laughing to each other.

“Are you guys having some party here?” he smile “you guys sure know how to tease people don’t you?” all of them just laugh to the fact, because its real, they love to tease their member a lot.

When they settle down, Jonghun and Taeyeon started their duet song ; Different.

 

Eunhye keep on recording the performance and the other member to.

 

 

 

 

After the performance from Jonghun and Taeyeon

“You guys did great! I can feel the deep emotion” Prof. Wooyoung is satisfied, everyone clapping and congrats each other for their hard work.

“So, who is the pairing for next performance?”

“Me and Min” Eunhye hold her hand up.

“Me and Leehi” Chunji hold his hand up.

Than Hongki held his hand up “Me and Jaejin” Jaejin is shock

“Hyung, you don’t tell me anything” Jaejin is trying to protest.

“I’m telling you now, we are going last anyway” Hongki stuck his tongue out to Jaejin ‘Merong’

“So Minhwan and Seunghyun won’t participate?” Prof. Wooyoung asks them both.

“Nope Prof.” they answer together, anyway they are responsible to play the instrument.

“Okay, your Midterm exam is this week, so we start again on the first week of May”

“We have Athletic Festival on that week Prof.” Minhwan remind Prof. Wooyoung.

“Speaking of that” he stop to think, than he check out his watch “Okay guys, you all can go, FT. Island member please wait, the other can dismiss, oh wait… Leehi and Chunji please wait to” than Eunhye, Taeyeon and Min leave the studio.

“FT. Island you’ll be doing performance at the Athletic Festival, Chunji and Leehi too, I’ll take that as your duet performance. Are we clear?”

“Really Prof.?” Seunghyun ask for conformation.

“Yes, it will be after the closing ceremony, I don’t know how many act they will put on, put you’re part of them, clear, I’ll give the other detail later” after that they all leave the studio.

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************

Like a shoelace being untied, we’re growing farther apart.
The opposite of love is not separation; it is apathy.
- Taeyeon, Diffrent

THANKS  FOR READING ^^

사 란