One After Another (Last day of Art Festival : University Open Day)

사랑은 | LUV is...

 

Eunhye run outside fast, as she skip and humming. Eunhye saw a figure sitting at the garden table. Eunhye walk silently, as she wanted to surprise him.

            “Eun-chan,” Yonghwa turn so suddenly, it shock Eunhye, she step back and trip a small rock then she lost her balance. Eunhye close her eye, ready to fall onto the ground.

            “Eun-chan, I’ve catch you” Yonghwa call her softly. He manages to grab her hand and pull her into his hug.

Slowly she opens her eye, looking at Yonghwa. He is smirking to her.

            “Thanks” Eunhye take a sit.

            “Sorry for calling you so late” Yonghwa sit next to her.

            “No, it’s okay” Eunhye, sound calm and unchanged. They keep the silent between them.

The wind suddenly blows. “Ah! Cold,” Eunhye hug herself.

            “Come here” Yonghwa share his jacket and put the cute earmuff on her.

            “Okay, feeling warm now?” Yonghwa hold her hand.

            “Y-yes” Eunhye stumble with her word.

Yonghwa smile brightly, showing his white teeth. Feeling satisfied, he hugs Eunhye more.

They talk for a bit more, while Yonghwa talk. Eunhye fall asleep, Yonghwa voice soothed her somehow.

            “Eun-chan” Yonghwa call her gently, trying not to shock her.

Eunhye open her eye, she smile shyly “Sorry”

            “I’m the one that disturb your bed time, sorry” he apologise sincerely.

Eunhye chuckle softly, “I should be going, or I’ll end up sleeping here”

Yonghwa nod his head “But before that, let’s take a picture together”

Eunhye watch him confusedly, Yonghwa ignore her and he snaps a picture of them. Yonghwa came out smiling like a crazy person while Eunhye looking dumbfounded.

            “Let’s go, I’ll walk you home” Yonghwa wait for her to get up.

            “Let’s race, 1,2,3, start!” Yonghwa start running as soon he finishes counting.

            “Not fair!” Eunhye start running to catch for Yonghwa.

            “Loser has to do whatever the winner wants!” Yonghwa yell to Eunhye as he keeps running.

            “Not fair! You play tricks!” Eunhye catch her breath and continue running.

Yonghwa stop at Eunhye house. He smiles cheekily waiting for her. Eunhye pouts, sulking at Yonghwa.

            “I win!” he cheered, ignoring the glare from Eunhye.

            “So, what do you want?”

Yonghwa thinks for a while. His smile grows bigger.

            “Don’t make me buy things, I’m student you know”

            “I don’t know yet, let keep it. I’ll ask when I know. Okay?” Yonghwa pinch her nose lightly.

Eunhye smile, she cannot contain the happiness she feels. “Okay”

            “Goodnight”

Eunhye sleep deeply that night while smiling.

 


 

The warm sun arises, birds chirping like it singing with the nature. Eunhye is wide-awake, but she hasn’t move from the bed.

‘What is this feeling I feel inside?’ she smile, ‘feel good’ she chuckle, ‘I’m happy’.

Eunhye giggle as she rolls on her bed.

            ‘Bum!’

A loud noise is come from Eunhye room, she fall to the floor, and she hurt her head. Eunhye laugh at herself.

            “Ah, seriously” Eunhye smile and shake her head.

The second day for the University Art Festival, parent, friends and outsider invited to join the festival. Many people came. Eunhye parent also come to see the event.

            “Eun-chan, Eomma is going back now”

            “Thanks for coming Eomma, where is Appa?” Eunhye look around for her father.

            “He’s around somewhere” Mrs Yoon smile warmly.

Mrs Yoon wave to her husband when she sees him searching around for them, Mr Yoon notice her and then he walk towards them.

            “Appa” Eunhye call for her father.

Mr Yoon pass her a box of cake, “Enjoy it with you friend” he smile warmly.

            “Thanks Appa” Eunhye grinds happily, the cake look delicious.

            “Seungho is here too, have you met him?” Mr Yoon asks his daughter.

            “Really, I’ll go and find him later”

            “Come on Appa, we have to move now, or will be driving late at night”

The small family walk together to the car park. Eunhye kisses her parent.

            “Drive carefully Appa,” she reminds him.

            “Don’t worry, and take care of yourself, we’ll be back soon” Mr Yoon start the engine.

            “Eun-chan, can you be by yourselves? Should I ask Seungho to come and stay for a while?” Mrs Yoon pinches her nose lightly.

            “Eomma, I’m not 15 years old girl.  I’ll manage by myself,” Eunhye pouts.

Mr Yoon laughs looking at his family, “You’re always going to be our little girl Eun-chan”

Eunhye wave them goodbye as they drove away from the University.

‘Should I go and say hello to Seungho Oppa?’

            “Hey Eunhye!” Taeyeon call for her from the distant.

Eunhye walk towards her, they are going to switch turn soon after the break. It is her turn to check out the festival.

            “Whose cake is this, its look delicious, I can’t take my eye from it,” Taeyeon giggle happily.

“My father buys it for us, let’s eat it”

The four of them take a break, they chatter away as they enjoy the cake.

            “Bye Eunhye! Don’t play around with other boy” Hongki put on a sad face.

            “Can’t hear you Hongki” Eunhye giggle as she fast walks away.

            “No!” Hongki cries.

            “Hurry up Hongki, stop being so dramatic” Taeyeon drag Hongki to their place.

            “You’re so mean Noona” Hongki pout cutely, but Taeyeon ignore him.

Eunhye walk along the street, there are a lot of stall open, selling all sort of food.

            “Where’s Oppa” she look around, ‘ah’ she saw a figure she knows well.

Eunhye walk to the back, finding G.O cooking.

            “Hello G.O Oppa”

            “Hi, Eunhye” G.O greet her without looking away from his food.

When he saw the little figure goes to the back kitchen, he calls for other to take his turn and walk to the kitchen fast.

            “Eun-chan!” Seungho come in to the little kitchen place and hug her.

Startled by his action, she nearly kicks him.

            “Oppa” Eunhye let out a sigh.

Seungho let her go from his hug, “Auntie calls me earlier, do you want to live with me for a while?”

Eunhye eye grow bigger “No!”

Seungho laugh seeing her reaction, “I know” he ruffles her hair lightly.

            “Hyung” Thunder calls for Seungho.

            “Okay, put the sign and call everyone in”

They sit closely to each other, as they share their story while enjoying the short rests.

            “You’re always lucky with food Eunhye” G.O gives her another slice of his homemade pizza.

Eunhye beam happily, she eat the pizza happily.

            “I’m so full, thanks for the delicious food G.O Hyung” Mir stand and rub his little tummy.

The others laugh seeing his cute reaction.

            “Thanks Oppa” Eunhye walk out from the kitchen tent.

Eunhye walk thru the street of food and yummy stuff, luckily she is too full to take anymore.

There are a lot of student from the Music Department scatter around the University by group doing performance. Eunhye stop at a few when she heard a song she like and continue her walk to other places. She admires the works from the pottery and metalwork student.

Eunhye continue her walk to the animation department, she enjoy a short cartoon movie there.

‘Ah… the weather is good, where I should go’ Eunhye walk out from Animation Department. She stands there for a while, thinking of which way she should take.

‘Should stay away from the crowd then’ as she walk further from the crowd.

Eunhye walks until she reaches a garden, it’s not crowded and far from other department. She has been there a few times.

She find a nice spot under the tree near the pond, she laid her back to the tree. ‘Taking a short nap won’t be a crime’ she smile and close her eye.

The time seems to stop for Eunhye, she fall deep into sleep. Loud voices wake her up. She slowly opens her eye.

‘Ehmmm…’ she is bother by the voice.

They have been arguing for a while, both of them are getting tired.

            “I will not let you do this to me!” he tries to stop her from going away.

            “Let me go!” the girl struggle to get out from his grip, her arm reddens from the force.

            “It’s hurt” the girl stop moving.

            “I’m sorry, I don’t mean to hurt you” he release his grip.

            “Oppa, seriously… lets end this” the girl sigh, putting an end.

            “But… I really love you” he try to find the girl eye, but she is staring at the grass.

            “Oppa, that’s is why we have to break up, because I can’t love you anymore”

            “Why? Why can’t you choose me?”

            “I’m so sorry Oppa, but he always there for me, he’s around when I need him the most, and you are always too busy with your own life”

Before he can say anything, the girl cut his word, “Oppa, I cannot continue like this, I can’t lie to him anymore and I cannot wait for you, please let me go… please… I’m tired” there are no feeling shows from the girl face.

He nods his head half-heartedly. The girl walk away and she never turn to see him again.

He stands there for a while, feeling numb and empty.

            “Argh!” he kicks and punches the tree but end up hurting himself.

            “Are you hurt?” a voice asking him something.

He nods his head again, repeatedly, “It’s hurt a lot… my heart hurt a lot”

            “You can cry” the voice suggested.

He falls onto his knee, and he sobs. There only the sound of the boy cries heard there, its sound so heart breaking, Eunhye tears fells down too.

Finally the boy calm down and back to his sense.

            “Are you a talking tree?” he asks candidly, “Are you some kind of ghost or something?” he chuckle when he realize what he ask.

            “Pretty much human, but I can be a talking tree anytime” Eunhye walk from behind the tree.

            “Noona!” he blushes wildly after seeing her. “Seriously, I want to kill myself!” he wraps himself with the sweater.

            “Jaejin” she smile looking at him, she always caught him in a weird moment.

            “Noona! Go away!” he mumble like a little kid.

            “I will if you want too” she starts to walk back.

            “Nooo….”

Eunhye smile, “I’ll be here when you’re ready” Eunhye walk back to her original place, she open a song and listen to it while looking as far as she could to the end of the horizon.

Jaejin slowly make his ways to her, he sit beside her.

Eunhye take something out from her bag, “Chocolate?”

As they were eating, Jaejin start to open up a bit to her.

            “I know that she’s with someone else, I’ll try to understand her decision. She always says that I don’t have time for her, she need someone who can give all his time. That’s why I let her to be with someone else. I’m stupid, right Noona?”

Eunhye keep shut, giving him as much space he need.

Then Jaejin continue, “I’m totally stupid, I love her too much that I became stupid” he became depress.

            “Being with someone who’s ready to sacrifice too is all that matter right?” Eunhye say what she thought of and smile back at him.

Jaejin almost bite his lips. Eunhye phone rings, she answers it.

            “See you tonight at the concert?” Eunhye stand up and she brushes the grass on her jeans.

            “Maybe”

            “Okay, bye then” Eunhye walk away, before she is too far, she yell, “You’re going to be okay!”

‘Jaejin can hear it righ?t’ with heavy heart, she leaves the place.

Jaejin can hear her clearly. ‘I hope I can Noona, I’ll try’.

The sun is setting down, the student are busy clearing up their place, people start to gather at the open field for a concert prepared by the Music School with the collaboration of Korean Traditional Art School.

Jaejin start to make his way out from the University, he has to get away from the crowd, the people and mostly the memory.

The Glee Club members gather at a spot, not so close to the crowd.

They were just sitting around waiting for the next event to start. Min and Seunghyun finally come to meet them as they have just finish the last show.

Min and Seunghyun is burn out but they sparkle with satisfaction from their good performance and show.

Leehi has leave the Club, and so did Chunji. But they heard that they are going to perform in tonight concert.

‘I don’t think Jaejin will be with us’ Eunhye look around for him. ‘Yeah, he won’t make it, be strong Jaejin’ she pray silently.

The show has started, a band is playing along with a traditional dance is perform, such fusion to the traditional art, but they combine it perfectly.

Jonghun come running, he mumble sorry and sit near them.

            “Oppa, where could I find some treat, I’m quite hungry and thirsty too” Min asks Hongki who is sitting near her.

            “Ouh, let go to the food street, they are still open” then they started to take order from others too.

Min and Hongki leave the other to get some food and refreshment.

Meanwhile Chunji and his teammate called ‘Teen Top’ are getting ready for their performance.

The song starts with a nice dance. They also incorporate a clap in their dance routine, match the title song ‘Clap’

I'm clapping because I had a crush on you
I'm clapping and laughing like a mad person
Because I was in love and I gave everything
Today too, I'll clap if I'm happy

At this rate, I'm going to cry again for a long time
I'm standing like how I lost something
For having a thought, a thought about you
I'm suddenly excitedly laugh and claps again
clap man mad man U will come back to me baby oh~

They keep their expression matching with the song too.

At the end, they cheered for them, they are going to have a lot of fan after this. Eunhye decided to congrats Chunji personally.

‘I do hope I can explain things to him, but I’m lost at words, what to do” she thinks as she walk looking for him.

 

They were walking to leave the University, they have tight schedule tonight.

Chunji notice Min and Hongki laughing with each other.  A few minute later, she saw Eunhye walking towards him.

            “Guys, I’ll meet you in the van” he asks the others to walk first. He walks slowly and stops in front of her.

            “Great job Chunji, you’re guys are awesome” she sound bright and happy. Eunhye saw a smirks on his face, ‘maybe he forgive me’ she thinks.

            “You better take care of your relationship before going meddling and ruin others” he says it with a cold face, he bump into her and walks away.

Eunhye fall bottom first to the ground. She feel guilty, she doesn’t mean any harm to others.

She run back to pick her stuff. “Unnie, I’m going back first, please tell Hongki too”.  She then fast walk to the parking lot and take her scooter.

She drove her scooter around. Eunhye feels so stuffed inside, so stuffed she can’t breathe.

 


After a long struggle i manage to finish this very chapter, ^^

I normally re-read my story time to time, and end up finding some misspelling here and there and some missuses of words too. forgive me. (even though i check it a few time before i update)

I cant write anything when i cant find the write words to use, sadly my vocabulary capability is very limited. *sigh*

Anyway thanks for reading guys! keep on waiting for my update passionately. ^^ Kamsahamnida!!!