LEE HONGKI

사랑은 | LUV is...

 

Hongki get on his bed, practically dragging himself onto it. Today activities drain all his energy.

He close his eye, he wanted to catch some sleep. However, his body refuse. Suddenly he wakes up and grabs his phone and key and rush outside, he drove his bike around and without he realize he stop his bike at Eunhye house.

            “Hey” Hongki call Eunhye on the phone.

            “Can I come” He ask, its nothing weird if they spend the night together.

He heard Eunhye giggle from the end of the line.

            “Sure Hongki”

            “Can you open the door? I’m already at your front gate” Hongki chuckle shyly.

Finally, both of them sit in the living room.  Even though the TV is on, they are not giving any attention to it.

After a few hours talk, Eunhye fall asleep on the couch.

Hongki yawn, finally it is catching on him too. He holds onto Eunhye hand and he fall asleep too.

A bunch of gift and letter are on his table, he sit and check the pile of letter, the red envelope letter grab his attention, he rush to open it. There are hints of worried on his face. The girl sitting on her left call her name a few time before he finally respond to her.

            “Sorry” he smiles to her.

            “Is there something wrong?” the girl asks him.

            “N-not really” he tucks the letter into his bag, he stand up to find plastic bag to keep the present.

He put the present on the floor as soon he enter his room, he lock it from inside and rush to his study table, he take a pile of letter with red envelope from the drawer, he compare it to the latest letter, ‘it’s the same handwriting’ he whisper to himself.

At first it was a simple letter from a fan saying how they like them, how good his voice are how she like their performance, but after several letter, it started to get a bit creepier, she started to give him hair and stuff.

He just ignore that, but then the letter started being sent into his apartment, it’s weird, he know that his being stalked. The girls start to confess her feeling to him. When he started to get letter that written using blood, he really freak out.

He decided to rent a room in Jonghun apartment, he doesn’t told him why. Nevertheless, Jonghun happy to have a housemate, it’s lonely to life alone he say.

His life has been peaceful for a while, but the letter he receives today sent him back to those days of fear.

A knock on the door starlet him.

            “Hongki, let’s get some dinner, I’m hungry” Jonghun called for him.

            “H-hyung, I’ll be out soon,” he rubs his chest, calming down his beating heart.

‘If you can’t be mine, no one else can’ his eye fall onto the blooded letter, he shove the letter into the drawer and make his way outside.

            “Want to have dinner with me tonight?” He ask the girl whose sitting on his left.

            “Sure” She nod and continue to do her work.

He has been very aware for the past weeks, but now he feels a bit calm, there is no letter from that girl, he thinks maybe someone is playing a prank on him.

They get out from the University when the night fall, it’s the last day for class, they have finish their 2nd year.

To celebrate it, they have dinner together, while they were walking to the bus stop after the dinner.

            “Oppa, how could you” A girl appeared in front of them, both of them were shock and they stand still for a while.

            “Oppa! I’ve said to you, if I can’t get you, no one could!” The girl walk towards them, she holds a knife.

He stands in front of the girl, he afraid if she stab her with the knife, as the girl come near them, the girl behind him, push him aside and he fall on his .

The girl move to her side, saving herself from the stab, she holds the girl wrist with one arm and the other arm grab the girl waist.

She put pressure on the girl hand, she shriek in pain and the knife fall onto the ground, she push it away using her leg, “Don’t touch it, can you call the police now,” she instructed him to get help.

She hold the girl tightly, the girl try to let go from the grip, but she fail “Let me go you ! You stole my Oppa!” The girl screams to her while trying to wriggle herself out from her hold.

After a few fail attempt, the girl give up and cry, “Please let me go, I’ll promise I won’t disturb Oppa again, please” she beg to her.

He stays away from both of them.

            “Oppa, please tell her to let me go, I’ll promise I won’t bother you ever again, please Oppa” the girl look to his direction. He turns his gaze away from her.

            “Go to hell you both! Let me go!” the girl scream to her.

            “I’m hurt! Let me go!” the girl plead in distress.

After a few minute the police arrive, all of them taken to the police station, after a few hours of interrogation.

            “Lee Hongki-shi, Yoon Eunhye-shi. Both of your parent is here, you can go now” the attending officer let them go.

At the end, they have known that the girl is sick and crazy, Lee Hongki family soon move into town.

The first day of their 3rd year in the University, the other member of FT Island finally make it into the same university, while four of them are living together, Hongki stayed with his family, but from time to time he join the other at the apartment.

Hongki and Eunhye sit on the bench under a tree not too far from their department.

            “Eunhye-shi, thanks a lot”

She turns to face him, looking at him blankly.

            “You know, our little incident after the dinner last time”

She nod and smile to him.

Hongki move forwards to whisper something, looking from a different angle, people would saw that Hongki is kissing her, and the rest was history.

            “Did I wake you up” Eunhye saw him walking to the kitchen.

            “Not really” he smiles widely, taking a sit at the table.

Eunhye give him a plate full of food, some scramble egg, a few hotdog and salad, “Sorry, I don’t know how to cook” she chuckle as she take a sit too.

            “Thank you Eunhye, I’ll enjoy my breakfast!” he smile and then they start their breakfast.

Sometime the memory from the past hunted him, but nothing happen ever since that. Hongki drive her to University, when he helps to take out the helmet.

            “Eunhye, you are strong,” he wink and left her dumbfounded.

            “What do you mean by that?” Eunhye run to him, Hongki ignore her question and he just laugh while they both walk to the studio.

 


Lee Hongki moment, ^^ thanks for reading sweeties!

aja aja hwaiting!