Flashback - Eunhye,the strong girl

사랑은 | LUV is...

Eunhye has to start in grade 7 again, Yonghwa is in grade 8. Eunhye has not meet Yonghwa for months.

When she finally saw him, Yonghwa has change, his style has change, he doesn’t wear those big and thick  glasses anymore, he look more cute and he is surrounded by new friend and girl giggle when they saw him. Eunhye doesn’t bother to approach him.  Eunhye thought maybe it’s for the best.

After the summer break, Eunhye started to skip classes when she feels bored. She goes to the rooftop to sleep or just watch the cloud and skies.

One day in Autumn, Eunhye can hear some loud noise from the rooftop.

When she arrives she saw one girl is being bullied by other student.

 “Yah! Stop! What are you doing?!” Eunhye move to the centre of the crowd.

 “This is none of your business!” one girl yells to her. Eunhye give her a dirty look and smile wickedly.

“You!” the girl slap her face, Eunhye cheek reddens.

“Yah! I don’t hit girl, so back off!” Eunhye is angered.

“You are so fierce girl, relax” the guy try to caress her cheek.

Eunhye push his hand away and hold him on the shoulder then Eunhye smile evilly and kick on his vital point using her knee. The guy screams silently in pain and drop to his knees.

The other gang members attack Eunhye. They tries to kick and punch her, but she ditch every move but sometime she miss and get the punch on her stomach or face.

One of the guy bear hugs Eunhye, causing Eunhye to receive a lot of punch from the other.

‘This is getting bad, it’s hurt. Damn!’ Eunhye then blow a punch using her head, making the guy nose bleed and loosen his hold on Eunhye. 

“Payback time!” Eunhye start to blow the 4 guys who have been giving her pain.

The first guy that has tries to caress her earlier started to join the fight ‘he must be the leader’ the guy get to headlock her. Eunhye struggle to get free from him ‘this is bad news’.

Somehow Eunhye manage to get hold of that guy then she turns him around, punching him on his abdomen.  When she try to use her knee to kick him again on the vital spot, she stop and whisper something to the guy.

“I’m going to kick it till you can’t even use it again, you better get lost. Don’t think of bullying anyone on my watch, or else” She let go of the guy.

“Come on guys, let’s go” he then started leaving the rooftop. started to leave too.

Eunhye watch the girl who is hiding, there were trace of blood from her cut lips, she bruise here and there.

“Get lost!” Eunhye jerk the girl with her loud voice.

The girl runs away from the rooftop, afraid of Eunhye. Eunhye laid on her back, she watch the clear blue sky.

‘My head hurt, damn’ she take out the medicine that the doctor provide, it’s should be eaten if she feel pain. The slow breezes of air make her feel comfort. She falls asleep there.

She wake up pretty late and the moon is up. She hurried home and gets scolded by her mom.

“Eun-chan, stop fighting… what should I tell you Appa when he saw you like this” Mrs Yoon is cleaning her cut and bruises.

“Appa is not here anyway” Eunhye get up and get to her room, she slam the door hard. Mrs Yoon is angry by her, but she understands her daughter pain.

Mrs Yoon prepares breakfast and wait for her daughter. They eat breakfast together.

“You better get going Eun-chan” Mrs Yoon gets up and kiss her cheek.

“Please don’t get into trouble okay” with that Eunhye leave the house.

When she arrives at her class, she saw a biscuit wrap in clear plastic with ribbon on top. Eunhye scan the class but nobody dares to make an eye contact with her. ‘What’s wrong with these people, it’s not like I’m going to eat them’ Eunhye sigh and seat on her place ‘the cookies is for me or somebody misplace it? So cute with ribbon and all, maybe someone wants to confess to somebody but misplace the cookie’

While Eunhye lost in her thought the girl sitting inform of her take a seat and turn to talk to Eunhye.

She takes a deep breath “Eunhye Unni!” Eunhye give her a look, she give her a bright smile. “My name is Hyoyeon! Thanks for saving me” she introduce herself.

“Oh, so it was you” Eunhye doesn’t really notice all the face in her class.

“I bake the cookies for you. Please enjoy it” she says happily.

“Thanks” Eunhye has become Hyoyeon friends since that day.

The news about Eunhye fighting with the other student has reached to discipline teacher. They have to clean the school after class every day for a month for their bad behaviour, and if they were caught making trouble again they will be expelled from the school.  

Somehow Eunhye became friend with the gang.

 

                             *****************************************************************************

I've to drag this flashback for one more chapter. ^^ enjoy reading

THANK YOU | TERIMA KASIH | KAMSAHAMNIDA