Breakup is not an option

사랑은 | LUV is...

 

 

Final exam is by the corner, everyone seem busy preparing for it. Especially the final year student, they have to score with flaying colour, this is their last chance.

Hongki has been ignoring Eunhye for the past few days.

He tries to focus on the last artwork for the final presentation, but he keeps remembering something else.

He finally decides to go find the other member of FT Island.

            “Hey, is everyone home?” he taps Minhwan shoulder, who is staring his PC, doing some editing for his short movie.

            “Hyung! You cannot see this” he quickly closes the application.

            “I don’t notice it, what’s so secret about it anyway, are you watching ?” he stand, as he wanted to check the other member.

            “erted Hyung,” he close his PC, has been doing it since morning. He should take some rest now, “They are in their room”

He knocks on the leader room and walk inside, after a few minute both of them walk outside, the leader bring his guitar with him.

The leader calls for Seunghyun and Jaejin too. Minhwan and Hongki walk down to the car first.

When everyone is ready, Hongki drive his car to practise building.

It is a building lend by Hongki family.

Everybody take the position. They were quiet especially Hongki, Jonghun tell them the song they going to practice then everyone nod in unison, they have remembered the key by heart.

            Long-time no see, you got prettier.

            Your brightly smiling face, my heart hurts.

            I have so much to say, but I bury them inside my heart,

           Because I have to let you go.

           When you wake me up, when you cook for me.

Seunghyun and Jaejin play the guitar more intensely, their memory of their love one flash in their mind.

            It has to be you, I can’t live without you.

            I try to fight it off, I try to push you away, but I cant.

Because I love you, because I love you, because you have all my heart.

Hongki sing his heart out,

            I hate to let you go, that’s what my heart says,

            However, I have to let you go.

They stood still for a moment.

            “Hyung, lets practice a few more” Hongki request the leader.

They end up practising ten song, Jonghun look at the Seunghyun, Jaejin and Hongki.

When Hongki ask for another song, “Hyung, lets practice one more song” sweat drip for his face, Hongki look worn out, so does the other member.

            “What the hell are you thinking? Stop it Hongki” Jonghun put down his guitar on the stand. He and Minhwan pass everyone mineral water. They has not rest since they started.

            “I know that you guys have been dealing with a lot this pass few month, but doing this nonstop is not our way. You can end up hurting yourself,”

They sit quietly hearing Jonghun words because they know what he meant.

            “I’m sorry Hyung, I have to distract my mind and seem I’m doing it the wrong way” Hongki wipe his face, now he feels so tired and his voice crack. He gulps another bottle of mineral bottle.

The other nods in agreeing with Hongki words.

            “Sorry guys” Hongki look at the faces of s. He saw their tired face.

They lay down, resting their body.

They nearly fall asleep.

            “Should I go after Suzy?” unexpectedly, Seunghyun ask the other members.

            “Do you like her?” Jonghun throw a question to him.

            “I’ve been thinking for a while, I really-really like her”

The other members laugh at him.

            “How could you guys laugh at me, I’m serious!” Seunghyun wakes up and sit to see everyone still laugh.

            “Sorry, hearing you say this is like a lie” Minhwan sit too.

            “You know that I never play a girl heart on purpose,” he scratches his head a few times.

            “You are really ignorance Seunghyun, what have we done to you” Jaejin lay on his stomach to face the sitting Seunghyun.

            “You don’t know women heart Seunghyun-ah” Jonghun finally sit too, facing them.

            “Nobody knows a women heart Hyung,” Hongki voice come out like a whisper, but they still can hear it perfectly.

            “Pretty much” and they let out a bitter laugh.

            “Okay! Wish me luck, at least I have to try before admitting defeat!” with that Seunghyun seem to glow again, shining bright.

Seunghyun make his way towards his destiny.

            “How about you Jaejin” Minhwan and Jonghun change their attention to him.

            “Come on guys, I’m fine and thank you for asking” Jaejin finally sit on the floor, he pouts at them.

            “Come on, spills!” Jonghun grab him and Minhwan help to tickle.

            “Yah! Let me go! Stop it” Jaejin cannot stop laughing, it spark laughter from the two boys too.

            “Come on, spills!” Jonghun warned him again.

            “Seriously, I’m not the one that you should be worried about, right?” Jonghun stop, Minhwan stop tickling him too. They see Hongki still lay on his back, his arm covering his face.

            “Hyung, you should talk to Eunhye Noona” Minhwan finally speak up.

Silent, they can hear their own breath.

            “Going into silent like this won’t settle anything. We know you have your mood swing. However, this has been for a few days. It’s not right Hongki-ah” finally, Jonghun lose Jaejin for his hold.

            “You have been with Eunhye Noona since forever. Don’t you think that you should at least talk to her?” Jaejin look again to the bothered young man who pretends to sleep.

They heard a sigh from him, at least his been listening to their words.

            “Come on, let go and fill our tummy. I’m dead hungry!”

Jonghun stand up and pack his guitar and soon the other follows too.        

            “Let go Hongki” Jonghun extended his hand towards him, Hongki grab it and they all move out from the building.

 

 


 

 

Seunghyun run towards the dance studio, he has been stalking Suzy for days and he notice that she never go out with any man at all.

From across the street, Seunghyun wait for Suzy to finish her dance class.

Nearing 11p.m finally, the students dismiss and Seunghyun notice Suzy waving at her friends before walking to the nearest bus stand.

‘This is show time’

Seunghyun quicken his pace before Suzy could realize, Seunghyun grab her hand and force her to run with him.

            “Wait! Stop! What are you doing?” Suzy scream as she tries to stop him.

Seunghyun look back at her without slowing down and smile to her, she seems surprise but her legs keep on running with him.

            “Let me go Seunghyun Oppa”

They reach the park near Suzy house. He slow down and stop.

Seunghyun catch his breath back, without letting go of Suzy hand.

            “Oppa! Let me go now!”

            “No, I won’t”

            “We’re finish Oppa, there is nothing between us”

Seunghyun smirk at her when he heard Suzy words. Suzy worried.

He pulls Suzy closer to him, their body touched. Seunghyun hold her waist. They stare at each other.

            “Nothing, Nothing”

            “Really,” Seunghyun smile evilly.

Suzy bite her lips.

Seunghyun pull her body closer, Seunghyun stare her face closely and Suzy is not giving up as she stares back at him.

Seunghyun look at her lips, lips that he never kisses before. Slowly he moves closer to her lips.

5 inches for her cute lips,

3 inches for her soft lips,

He stops when he feel like Suzy has frozen, he looks at her face, and Suzy is blushing tomato red.

He let go Suzy form his hold, but still not letting her hand go.

Seunghyun chuckle, then he laughs happily.

Suzy stand there quietly, blushing.

            “You can’t hide your feeling forever. Your words can lie, but your action wont”

Silent,

            “Listen to my explanation Suzy and please listen to my side of story too”

Seunghyun told her everything and what has made him act in that way, she listens carefully and notice that the story she heard for other girls is different.

            “I’m sorry that I’ve misunderstand you in the first place”

Seunghyun hug her happily, “Does this mean that we won’t breakup right?”

            “I-I don’t know” Suzy stumble with her words.

Seunghyun hold her shoulder and stare straight into her eye, “I know you love me too, right? The other girl words don’t scare you and you know you might get yourself hurt by entering my life right?”

Suzy caught, Seunghyun is right after all.

Tears form in her eye, “You’re such a jerk!”

            “But I love you as much!” Seunghyun stole a peck on her lips.

She froze in surprise, Seunghyun cheeks redden too.

Seunghyun walk her home, Suzy as him to stay for a while.

Both of them finally seat on the couch, he laid hid head on her shoulder.

            “Suzy” he calls her.

            “Mmm”

Seunghyun whisper something to her and then lean for another kiss.

Their lips meet each other.

Suzy tears flow and it is not because her heart hurt.

Seunghyun wipe her tears and smile lovingly to her, he rest his head on her shoulder again.

Suzy rest her head on his too.

Soon both of them fall asleep.

 


 

Yes! Yes... its a happy ending for Seunghyun~

next update will take a lil' bit of time, haven't write it yet~

Thanks a lot for reading y'all!!

Saranghae~