The Single, The Fighting for Love, The Lovey Dovey and The Heartbroken

사랑은 | LUV is...

 

The girls wait in theater as instructed by Prof. Wooyoung.

Min, Eunhye and Taeyeon take a seat,

            “Won’t they open the light, it’s quite dark in here,” Taeyeon whisper to both of the girls.

            “I don’t know, why did they want us here, and where are the guys?” Min looks around for the FT Island member.

Eunhye look around, ‘yeah its dark, cannot see anyone… it is a bit lonely without Chunji and Lee Hi’ she sigh ‘ah Chunji, what should I do’ as Eunhye remember about them.

Slowly the stage curtain open up with the sound of the violin violin then accompany by the whole orchestra and the FT Island joins the performance.

The girl finally saw them on the stage performing with the orchestra member.

Hongki grab the microphone and start to sing his line.

That such a thing couldn’t possibly be, that you wouldn’t do such a thing.That there would be no goodbyes, it's what I believed
I wonder where it all began, like a puzzle that can't be done
That the start of my yearning, was all due to you.

I’m missing you, missing you, person I miss to death
The words I cannot say though I miss you so much and long for you
I’m missing you, missing you, person I loved to that extent
Won’t you return to me again, I’m missing you

Jonghun play the piano and as he plays his gaze fix to Taeyeon. While she was looking at them, her eye met with Jonghun. Finally their eye meet and they keep staring at each other.

As Hongki continue the song, Jonghun follow to sing it too.

My dear love, dear love,
you said you couldn’t live without me
Sadness, my pain... you pained even more…

My life, my whole life,

you were all I loved
How, how will I ever find a way to forget you

I love you, love you
Oh I love you, I’m missing you
Won’t you return to me again? I’m missing you

The song ended, the girl stand and clap for them. FT Island member smile, satisfied by the performance, it’s a special performance for someone.

They thanks the orchestra member for the good performance, then they leave the stage.

The boys take the seat at the edge of the stage.

            “Good performance guys, good collaboration” Prof. Wooyoung praise them.

After an hour of lecture how to improve their singing skill, Prof. Wooyoung finally let them go.

Eunhye run back to her class, forgetting to take her stuff under the table.

‘Where should I go after this’ she think as she walk downstairs after picking her stuff’

She reach the second floor, ‘the junior still have class I guess’ Eunhye walk along the corridor, glance out the junior, she notice someone looking into a classroom.

She taps his shoulder slowly. He turns to see her, “Noona”

            “Jaejin” she smiles at him. Then both of them leave the department together.

            “You’re looking at her?” Eunhye ask carefully.

He nods his head heavily and sigh, “I’m stupid right” Jaejin ask her.

            “Not really, you are in love and heartbroken. That’s all”

Finally, the bus arrives and both of them take a seat.

            “You cut your hair, and dye it black too” Eunhye see the new image from him.

            “A new start maybe,” there is still sadness in him, A lot.

            “At least you look good now”

            “But not here Noona,” he point to where his heart at.

Eunhye look at him, she know there is nothing she can say now. Eunhye take out a bar of chocolate from his bag.

            “Dark chocolate” she says to him as she passes the chocolate.

Her stop arrive, Eunhye take her stuff and say goodbye to him. She wave her hand and smile to Jaejin, “Be strong Jaejin-ah” she mumble the word, hoping that he would understand it.

Jaejin nod his head and the bus move forward.

Some bickering heard from the rented apartment, Jaejin slowly open the door and saw Minhwan and Jonghun staring at the PC,

            “Welcome home” Minhwan greet him.

            “Mmm,” he replies lazily and practically drags himself toward his room.

            “Thanks for today Jaejin” Jonghun turn to see him.

            “It’s nothing much Hyung,” Jaejin stop for a while and look back at Jonghun. He forces a smile out for him.

            “Are you feeling sick? You look pale?” Jonghun feel concern for him.

            “I’m okay Hyung, thinking too much for my final” he smiles again and trying it more sincerely this time.

            “Oh, Okay. Don’t forget to rest and eat. Good luck!” then Jonghun returns his attention to the PC Monitor.

Jaejin rest himself on the bed, ‘Yes there is a lot to think for the final, but my brain fills with her! What should I do!’ he hasn’t been able to sleep properly this past few night.

He left the assignment and final project untouched. His brain is mess up. Jaejin roll on the bed, trying to find a place where he would feel comfortable.

He hasn’t tell the other member about the breakup too. He closes his eye and listens to the bickering outside.

            “Yah you miss that, cut it fast,” Jonghun slap Minhwan hand.

            “Hyung! It’s hurt! How can you rush me to do this! It won’t be beautiful!” Minhwan is mad.

            “Yah, shhhh…” Jonghun put his finger on his lips, “Jaejin is trying to rest, we should be quite a bit" he reminds Minhwan.

            “Hyung are the one talking with a loud voice” Minhwan whisper to him.

Jonghun wanted to smack Minhwan head, “Do it, I’ll never help you again” he warn him.

            “Seriously, Dongsaeng-ah?” he jump and attack him with a tickle.

Minhwan laugh as he tries to stop Jonghun.

            “Ah! Hyung! Let me go!”

            “Hurry up and say you’re sorry” Jonghun continue to tickle him.

While they were tickling and laughing, Seunghyun stand there looking at them in shock.

            “Hyung! What are you trying to do with Minhwan?” he closes his mouth in shock.

Jonghun is sitting on Minhwan, and his tee is pull up by Jonghun, showing Minhwan bare stomach, it is not an appropriate scene to see.

            “Stop the acting” Jonghun laugh and stand to help Minhwan get up.

Both of them move to the kitchen, trying to find food and drinks.

            “Oh, I brought back some food”        

The hungry leader and drummer check the plastic bag on the table.

            “Jajangmyeon and fried chicken” Minhwan face brighten.

            “Enjoy it, left some for me and Jaejin too” Seunghyun remind them.

            “Sure, did you go out dating with your girlfriend?” Jonghun ask as he put the fried chicken into the plate.

Seunghyun face bloom, he shines and there are flower around him, “Yes” he smile thinking of her.

            “Hyung, look… Seunghyun is glowing” Minhwan whisper to him.

            “Don’t you see the flower around him,” Jonghun whisper back to him.

            “Okay Hyung, goodnight” Seunghyun doesn’t hear the comment from both of them, he happily skip to his room

            “He don’t hear us anymore, Aish”

Both of them sit on the floor enjoying the food.

            “Put the video that you take at the theme park” Jonghun remember something.

            “Ah, Hyung… can’t we eat first? We’ve been doing this for hours”

Jonghun laugh and rub Minhwan head, “Arraso” 

            “Hyung” Minhwan then continue to eat his dinner.

Meanwhile Jaejin is slowly catching some sleep, ‘I’m not alone, I’ve them’ he smile and slowly his heart feel a bit lighten, soon after that he fall into deep sleep.

 


In the mood for writing! thanks for taking time to read it~ ^^

Kamsahanida! Thank you~ Terima Kasih!! ^^