Summer Vacation, We Meet Again

사랑은 | LUV is...

 

Last day of class before the summer vacation, Eunhye sit on her stool finishing another piece for her final project, the spring.

She smile, satisfied with her work.

            “Eunhye”

She heard her name called, Eunhye peek and see Taeyeon walking to her “Unni, why are you here?”

            “Hey, we decided going to the beach together”

The Glee Club has been planning to spend the summer vacation together, but they were not certain where to, finally the senior has made their decision.

Eunhye nodded her head repetitively with a big grind on her face, delighted to hear the news.

While they were talking about the detail, Hongki come with two bottle of apple juice. When he saw Taeyeon, he gives the juice to her.

            “Thanks”

Hongki nods. They continue chatting and as a caring senior, Taeyeon give idea and comment about their final project.

Hongki feel thirsty, he glances to Eunhye, and then without saying anything she gives her bottle of apple juice to him. 

Taeyeon notice their action, smile immerse on her face.

            “You always share your drink?” Taeyeon blunt question surprise them.

They look at each other.

Eunhye mouthed the word to Hongki “Did we?”

Hongki shake his head, he do not notice, “We don’t know Noona” he laugh.

Taeyeon shake her head. She finally leaves their studio.

Few students still doing their work in the studio, Eunhye has finish cleaning her stuff. She glance to see what Hongki doing.

            “I’m set to go home, you?”

            “I’m ready, let’s go”

            “I’ve to send this to our junior” Eunhye show him the folder she holding, some note from her previous years classes.

She is lending it to one of their junior. Hongki stop to buy chocolate from the vending machine, while Eunhye walk to the studio.

She opens the close door “Omo!” she suddenly bang the door close again. She scratches her not itching head ‘Why I’m the one feeling shy?’ then laugh awkwardly while she open the door again.

            “Sorry” she speaks awkwardly without looking at them, she walk to her junior seat and put her folder under the table.

While she wanted to leave the studio, “Unni” the boy call her.

Eunhye seem to notice that voice. “Jaejin?”

            “Unni, see you tomorrow” yes, it is Jaejin. Eunhye nods her head and smile away leaving the class, she close the door slowly.

            “What happen?” Hongki headed for her. Eunhye chuckle shyly.

They walk to Hongki car, in the car Eunhye tell him what happen earlier.

            “I thought everyone has left the studio, I just open the door without noticing there were a couple in the class, I saw them kissing? Wait…” she think for a second “I’m not sure they are kissing or going to kiss, because in the split second my hand pull the door close”

Hongki laugh for Eunhye action. Eunhye continue “Hongki-shi… It was Jaejin”

            “Jaejin? Oh! I’ve heard he had a girlfriend from out department” Hongki still focusing in driving.

Eunhye seem to remember something, but she cannot pin it out. ‘That girl with Jaejin… just forget it’ she ignores her thought.

            “We’ll pick you up early in the morning, don’t overslept” Hongki remind her and then he drive away.

That night Eunhye pack up her things and sleep early. Early in the morning, they pick her up.

            “We’re travelling with this?” she is amazement to see the camping car.

            “Will be sleeping in it too Eunhye, get in fast” Taeyeon rush Eunhye inside.

This is The Glee Club style of summer vacation. They rent a big camping car so they can sleep in it too. There is no need to sleep in hotel.

            “Totally the budget style” Jonghun mumble while he drive, what can they do when all the money is spend for their art project.

Hongki, Eunhye, Min, Jaejin, Seunghyun, Minhwan, Chunji, and Leehi enjoy playing game with each other in the camping car.

Minhwan does not let go the chance to keep this travelling memory in his camcorder.

A few hours later, they arrive at the east coast beach.

            “Hyung! Stop here! We can see the beach!” Chunji hit a high note excited looking at the ocean. The wave is calling them.

            “We have to park the car first!” Taeyeon disagree with them. The others whine at Jonghun to stop the car.

           “It’s like travelling with little kids, okay-okay” Jonghun give up and stop the car. They all rush, running impatiently to the ocean.

Taeyeon smile seeing them rushing to catch the wave, ‘they are totally like little kids at heart’

            “At least we have the time for both of us without them” Jonghun smile cheekily.

            “So you have other intention” Taeyeon pinch his arm.

            “I’m driving here” his face showing no hint that he is joking, poker face.

Taeyeon stuck her tongue out. Jonghun hold Taeyeon left hand, minutes later.

            “You’re driving” Taeyeon mockingly pull her hand away, laughter sparks from the driver seat, knowing they were teasing each other.

Jonghun parked the camping car at the place provided. They walk around the camping area to see the facilities provided. Enjoying the time together, they rarely get the time to act as other couple do.

Taeyeon lean and rest her head on Jonghun shoulder, making him smile. They feel warm inside. ‘Love is the warm feeling you feel when you are with each other’ Taeyeon smile thinking about that.

            “Hyung!”

They were shock when they saw Minhwan appear out of nowhere. They hurriedly stand up and laugh awkwardly.

            “What took you so long, we’re waiting for you guys” Minhwan then walk to the car, he is taking another camera that can submerge into water.

Jonghun and Taeyeon has walk to the others.

‘They are totally caught red handed!” Minhwan grind with that idea on his mind.

After playing in the water, they built a big sand castle. Jonghun wish to build it fulfilled today. After that, they try the sand boarding and the sand is pile almost 10 meter in height, they slide down with excitement. After playing game along the beaches, their stomach started to rumble.

After they are clean and change into comfortable clothing. They start to find place to eat.

            “I’m so hungry!” Min leads the way to the stall nearby. They totally forget about eating when playing, everyone is totally out of it, starving.

While they were enjoying their dinner, Min looks around at her friend. She saw Chunji and Leehi feeding each other, ‘they are totally an item’ she thought.

She glance to the end of the table, Jonghun and Taeyeon is playing with each other and secretly feeding each other too, when they thought no one is looking. ‘Omo! Unni and Oppa, you guys can’t hide it forever’ she smile, sure that the senior is dating.

She heard the people on her left fighting with each other, Minhwan is mad when Seunghyun take his food when his busy recording everyone.

            “Yah! There a lot more” Jaejin annoyed, he is busy on his phone.

            “Hyung!” Seunghyun and Minhwan start to play with Jaejin.

Min giggles slowly, enjoy watching them. She turns her attention and sees the couple sitting in front of her, its Hongki and Eunhye. Hongki put a lot of food in Eunhye plate. Eunhye glare at him.

            “Eat a lot Eunhye-ah” Hongki smile and continue to move food into Eunhye plate. Eunhye pouts and start to feed the food into Hongki mouth, she stuck in repeatedly even before Hongki can chew them. Hongki pinch both of Eunhye cheek to make her stop. They chuckle to see their funny face.

Min sigh, she feel so alone in this crowd, especially after watching Hongki. ‘Oppa’ she takes a deep breath ‘I’m stronger! Hwaiting!’ she mentally do a fighting sign.

Hongki overhead Min sighs and sees the gloom on her face.

“Hey? Are you okay”

            “Eh! Yes, yes… I’m okay Oppa!” Min smile to him.

            “Don’t worry okay, just eat… you won’t gain any weight!” Hongki place food in Min plate, and Min became their attention.

Eunhye smile seeing how they treat each other, spending time like this together, is not easy to get. Somehow, knowing them and spending time with them has filled the hole in her heart.   

“Min! Eat this, it’s delicious” Eunhye offer the food to her

 


 

After enjoying the dinner, they sit around the bonfire and sing songs together. When it is late at night, they finally sleep in the camping car.

Taeyeon set an alarm earlier because they are going to watch the sunrise that morning. With not enough sleep, they drag themselves out for the car. They stand and sit around waiting for the sunrise. After a few minute, the sun starts to rise from the horizon. They watch in silence, amazed to see the beautiful nature, it is a breathtakingly phenomenal moment.

            “We’re so lucky to see this” Leehi exclaim.

They all nod in unison, agreeing.

Soon the boys run into the ocean while the girls return to the car and clean the car before they wash up and wear something comfortable, they are going to play jet skiing, water skiing and banana boating.

Eunhye finish and called the boys, they all rush to the bathhouse.

Eunhye walk along the sandy beach, she laugh while trying to escape from the wave. She watches around to see kids playing with their parent, lover walking around. She turns to face the ocean, suddenly she feels like someone watching her. Eunhye look around the beach, if someone she know was looking for her, she recognize a face that suddenly turn his face away.

            “No… it can’t be him…”

She tries to find that person again “Yonghwa?” she mumble his name.

            “Is it him?”

Leehi call her. “Unni! Let’s go!”

            “Okay!” Eunhye walk towards her. ‘I’ve been thinking too much about him’ she forget about what she sees and join her friends.

That person who’s been eyeing on Eunhye looking back at her, he see her backside ‘She look familiar’ he think for someone who could resemble her, digging in his memory ‘Eun-chan? Could it be her?’ he smile and shake his head, the last time he heard, Eun-chan is in Japan. ‘That girl totally has different style than Eun-chan’

            “Hyung! Quit observing girls!” his junior get annoyed with him, He slaps the junior on the back of his head and glare to him, but soon they continue to buried one of their friend in the sand.

Eunhye and her friend enjoy playing all day long, after having all the blast they rested on the sand while waiting for the moonrise. After that, they get dinner and go back to the beach because the firework show will start soon.

Eunhye look around, it is getting crowded. Leehi and Chunji goes dating somewhere, leaving them there and soon Jonghun and Taeyeon disappear too. The members that are left spend their time together, sitting on the white soft sandy beach and talk to each other.

Eunhye feel annoyed by the crowed.

            “Unni? Are you okay?” Seunghyun look at her with worried in his eye.

Eunhye smile to him “I’m okay, it’s getting crowded”

            “Eunhye… do you want to go somewhere else?” Hongki could see she is fanning herself. She shakes her head.

When the fireworks start to burst in the clear summer night sky, they were mesmerised and enjoy the show. However, the beach becomes more crowded and without any of her member noticing, Eunhye walks thru the crowd for fresh air.

While she were walking, Eunhye saw a person that look like Yonghwa standing there enjoying the firework. Her leg walks towards him, that person glance and saw a girl is walking to him, their eye met.

The firework stop for a while and the surrounding become dark. They can’t see each other clearly, Eunhye disagree to walk to him, but she feel her leg is witched and continue walking there.

‘Legs! Stop walking. It is not him, can’t be him’ Eunhye stop, the fireworks lighted the night sky again and they finally realize each other.

            “Yong Yong?” she mumbles watching the person face.

Yonghwa shock to hear his nickname, and there is only a person could be calling him like that.  

            “Eun-chan?”

While the firework show enchantingly burst in the sky, they stood still looking at each other, tears started to form in Eunhye eyes, Yonghwa smile and open his arm, Eunhye walk to him and they hug each other. 

 


 

Yay!!! They finally meet again... how will they be?

Will Eunhye reveal her true feeling towards him? Hongki? Min?

Please wait for update! ^^

I decide to update once a week with 2 or 3 chapter.

Please enjoys your week ^^

Anyway thanks for reading this chapter! Saranghaeyo!

THANK YOU | KAMSAHAMNIDA | TERIMA KASIH

p/s : Comment make writer happy, true story =P