The Performance... Eunhye + Hongki = Drunk by ramen & strawberry?

사랑은 | LUV is...

The University Midterm Examination have started, all of them is busy with the exam, they rarely bump into each other, the final decision about what to perform is pass to the senior Jonghun and Taeyeon to make.

Finally the exam ended, Taeyeon message everyone to meet at the club studio tomorrow.

Jonghun and Taeyeon was first to arrive, they have discuss what to perform at the festival. One by one member of the club arrives. They greet each other happily.

Jonghun start the conversation.

“Everyone knows why we are meeting today, so we have decided what to perform” than he looks at Taeyeon, she continues.

“We are going to perform Don’t Cha from the Pussycat Doll” when she stop. Jonghun continue to explain.

“We are going to re arrange the song, make it a bit rock, the girl will sing and dance” he stops and looks again at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon end the explanation with “Min, you’re going to do the dance choreography. Well than we just have 3 days to prepare including today, we have to make it perfect in 2 day. Arraso?”

“Did you guys practice to say it like that?” Seunghyun ask them.

“Yeah! Seriously” Minhwan agreeing.

“Just want to make it interesting” Jonghun laugh. 

“Guys, should we focus on the festival more than the way we present it to you?” Taeyeon make her serious face.

“Noona, that’s don’t work on us anymore, we grow use to it” Chunji commented. All of them laugh to that fact.

Taeyeon smile, understand. “Really.. come on guys”

“Okay. Move everyone, let’s make it work” Jonghun use his veto power as the oldest to order everyone.

The boys sit discussing the arrangement and who to sing which part.

The girls help Min to do the dance move and they search the original video too as reference.

“Unni, it’s too y, I can’t do it” Leehi say while she was watching the video.

“Don’t worry, we are not going to do it this y okay” Taeyeon assured her.

All of them is busy, there where instrument being played, the girl practice what could be fit to the dance move without being too y.

8 p.m

“I think we can stop know. We’ve got everything ready right?” Jonghun look at the time.

“Yeah!!!” everybody agreed.

“We practice all out tomorrow! Let’s go eat everybody” Jonghun suggested.

“Hyung~ who’s paying for the food?” Hongki ask, he is sitting next to Eunhye. He rested his head on her shoulder.

Minhwan yell happily “Jonghun hyung is paying, let’s go”

“Call!” everyone agree, everyone stands up and packs their thing, and Jonghun is left dumbfounded.

“Yah! You guys should treat your elder with more respect” They ignore him and leave the studio. Taeyeon give him his bag.

She smile and hold his hand tight. “Let’s go, they are waiting”. He smile and shake his head ‘this kids these days’. They let go of each other hand before any of the other would notice.

Performance day, it’s a clear day and a good day for an Athletic Festival.

The Glee Club is practicing their performance.  Sometime Prof. Wooyoung came and checks on them, they still have some problem to remember the dance step.

Night, the closing ceremony is over, it’s time to have some fun and a concert is held for the student. It’s an hour concert featuring the student from K University, The Glee Club got the middle spot to perform.

“The next performance is from our KU Glee Club, under Prof. Wooyoung guide. There are 10 members and it’s a co-ed group! and FT Island is apart of this group! Let’s have them on the stage!” the DJ introduces them. The crowd scream, FT Island is famous!

“Okay guys! Let’s have some fun tonight!” Hongki yell and the boys came out followed by the girls when the boys have start singing. The crowd go wild shouting and jumping.

 

 

 

 

They enjoy the performance, the crowd love it. They hi-five each other when they leave the stage. Prof. Wooyoung satisfied with their performance. The concert carries on with other performance.

They were standing around and watching the performance. Eunhye whisper loudly to Hongki.

“I want to go home, see you tomorrow” he nod then she wave her hand to other friend, they know that Eunhye uncomfortable to be in the crowd. Eunhye leave the festival. Hongki also say his goodbye and leave the scene.

‘Hongki Oppa, you can make an innocent heart fill with jealousy and hatred’ as she watch Hongki leave the festival.

 While Eunhye waiting for the bus, Hongki come with his car.

“Hello, y lady… do you want to catch a ride with me?”

“You?”

“Hurry up, let me sent you home” Eunhye settle in his car.

“I assumed you wanted to stay there”

“Just wanted to see your reaction girl” Hongki smirk and gaze to see her reaction.

Eunhye just smile. “I’m so tired, it’s been awhile that we have to practice like this”

“You know what? I should get a new girlfriend” Hongki is playing again.

“Do you want to eat ramen with me? No… we should eat it together. We eat when we arrive at home okay?” Eunhye smile brightly to Hongki.

Hongki give up and smile too.

They arrive and greet Eunhye parent. While Hongki talk to them, Eunhye go and cook the ramen.

“Eomma, we are eating outside, she pass the pot too Hongki.

Be careful, it’s hot” Hongki go out and sit at the table set outside.

“Take the strawberry too, your Oppa came and give it” Mrs.Yoon tell her to enjoy take the strawberry on the fridge.

‘Oppa! I should go and meet him! I’m hungry… Hongki! Wait for me’ she takes the strawberry and hurried outside. They eat, talk and laugh happily. They fed each other with strawberry. Hongki playfully wanted to stuck the fruit to Eunhye mouth when she’s not even finish with one in . That’s how sometime they play with each other.

“Eunhye-ah” Hongki is sitting in his car, while Eunhye stand outside.

“mmm, Waeyo Hongki-ah?” Eunhye make a question look.

“Come here, I want to whisper a secret to you” than Eunhye lowered her head and wait for Hongki to say a secret.

Hongki touch and slowly pull Eunhye hair that loose from her loose hair bun. Eunhye move closer to him. She watch him, their eye met, heart beat faster. Hongki pull her closer, their lips is an inch a way then Hongki smile cheekily making Eunhye pull herself and laugh. They both laugh.

“You are weird Eunhye-shi, goodnight” with a smile Hongki drive away.

Heart beat fast. ‘Is that what happen when you eat ramen and strawberry, am I drunk? Is Hongki drunk?’ she walks inside and tidy up the mess they made.

 

              **********************************************************************************************

kiss kiss.... ^^

THANK YOU | TERIMA KASIH | KAMSAHAMNIDA

ENJOY READING ^^