Eunhye Flashback part 1

사랑은 | LUV is...

“Eun-chan. Drink your milk okay” Mrs. Yoon come to her daughter room to give her milk, Eunhye sometime have difficulty to sleep at night.

“Neh Eomma, next time don’t bother to take it upstairs Eomma, I’ll prepare it myself”

“It’s it wrong to spoil my only daughter” Mrs. Yoon pinch her cheek lightly. Eunhye smile widely showing her white teeth.

“It’s seemed like you were 10 years old yesterday. In 2, 3 years you going to get married”

“I don’t think it’s going to be that soon Eomma. Don’t worry”

“Really, how about Hongki, I’m sure he wants to get married after you graduate”

“Eomma… he’s not my boyfriend” Eunhye shake her head, Eomma watch her, making an ‘I don’t believe you’ face.

“Eomma… really, he’s not... okay” Eunhye play with her fingers, she shutter with her word.

“If you say so…ah~yes…I don’t think the peonies are going to bloom today” than Mrs. Yoon kiss her goodnight and leave the room.

“Can’t wait for it to bloom” she take out a picture from her diary, its and old diary. She read the diary.

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Flashback, 1994

 

“Eun-chan, this is Yonghwa… he’s going to be in your class, please take care of him, okay” Yonghwa mom introduce her son, they are the new neighbour.

They shake hand, that’s was the beginning of their relationship. While their moms talk, they both play together. Eunhye is taller than Yonghwa but they are same age friend. Eunhye the boyish girl, her hair is extremely short hair while Yonghwa is shy and have long hair.  They became good friend.

“Eun-chan, Yonghwa… smile” Mrs. Yoon is taking their picture before they go to kindergarten. Both of them smile brightly.

Girl doesn’t like to play with Eunhye because she always broke their toy or doll, but the girls like her because she protects them if the boy bullied them.

So she play with boys instead, playing football and all the boys activities, the bully don’t dare to bullies her, cause she will fight back, she bullied the bully. 

Yonghwa will always be with Eunhye, if she is playing, he just sit somewhere near. So that’s how their friendship is, growing up together, Yonghwa is always the quite one, while Eunhye is the loud one.

 

1 day in summer, grade 1

 

‘Where is Eun-chan, she promise to meet at the park’ Yonghwa looking around for her, but he only see other kids playing at the playground.

‘Maybe she is asleep, I should have go to her house first’ so he wanted to go find her, but he accidently bump to a girl and her ice cream fell to the ground. The little girl cries loudly.

“I'm so sorry, little girl… please don’t cry” but the girl is still crying.

Suddenly a boy who is bigger than him approached Yonghwa.

“Hey! What did you do to my little sister?” He pushes Yonghwa, he fall to the ground than the bigger kid gang round him and kicks him, before anything become worse. Eunhye arrive at the scene.

“Stop it!!!” Eunhye push some of the kid to the ground, the other kids move away, because they knew who Eunhye is.

“What are you doing!” she saw Yonghwa crying on the ground,that's make her extremely mad.

“He makes my sister cry” the bigger kid explains.

“You’re just making excuse to bully my friend don’t you!!!’ she punch the bigger boy on the stomach. He falls to the ground.

“Yah!!! Its hurts” the bigger boy struggle to stand on his feet.

“Don’t you think my friend don’t feel hurt?! You pig!!! Don’t mess with my friend or else!!!” she lend her hand to Yonghwa.“Hurry up, let’s go”.

Yonghwa hold her hand and stand up, he keep his head low, but he’s stop crying. Before leaving the place, she stops and kicks the bigger boy who is still on the ground and then she gave money to the little girl. “Go buy some ice cream, stop crying already”.

Eunhye and Yonghwa walk in hand leaving the playground, there were some kid who stare at them. Eunhye stare back amd give a death glare.

“What are you looking at!!!” she jerks them of.

That day Eunhye have made a promise to herself she will protect Yonghwa, because he is the dearest to her.