Fighting for Love

사랑은 | LUV is...

 

 

Her finger dance on the keyboard, she hit the key perfectly. The room filled with melody from the piano, and then Taeyeon sing her song.

Don’t you know me? The reason I’m here is you, my eye are blinded and I can’t seem to speak, all I can do is just look out alone.

My heart is hurting to its last bit like this, my fingertips are trembling like this, but I can only think of you.

Taeyeon voice fill the studio, Jonghun watch her carefully, trying to understand every word she sang.

The person I miss like crazy, one word from you that I want to hear like crazy, I love you, I love, where are you?

The person I long for, ingrained in my heart, please tell me, you’ll cherish me, you can’t erase me clean, Because you are my all.

Taeyeon glance to see Jonghun as she sings the last part,

            I’m going to cherish you forever, I love you, I love you

She hit the last key on the piano.

There are a silent for a moment, Taeyeon stand up and bow at them.

Prof. Wooyoung claps his hand, “Good job Taeyeon! Your voice has improved and you manage to sing it with feeling” he walks to the center of the studio.

The other member clap, she secretly wipes her tear before it fall and show her smile to them.

            “Thanks for your time guys” Prof. Wooyoung hurried to his next class. They were just meeting for the lunch break.

Taeyeon hurry up and leave the studio immediately, soon after that, Jonghun follows and the other leave the studio too. Minhwan class has finish for the day, so he cleans his things and close the studio before he go straight to home. He still has to do an errand for Jonghun.

Jaejin walk mindlessly around the University ground, he doesn’t feel like going to class.

Seunghyun still has an hour before the next class, so he goes the find her girlfriend, luckily Suzy is getting her lunch too. They end up having lunch together.

            “Oppa” Suzy call her boyfriend, Seunghyun open his mouth and she fed him the food. They go back and forth like that feeding each other.

Min warm up in the studio, next year will be her final year in the University, all the tears and sweat would be worth it, whatever happens she knows that she has to pull herself up. She has to perfect her dance routine not matter what. She will fly higher and fall harder if she had too. Even if it means that, she has to forget her love life.

Then she sees a face she knows walking along the corridor, its Lee Hongki. Without notice, a shy smile form. After all Lee Min Young is still a girl.

            “Taeyeon, wait!” Jonghun call for her. Taeyeon quicken her pace, trying to avoid meeting Jonghun.

A crowd of girl suddenly get into Jonghun way.

            “Hello Oppa” the girls stop him on the spot. He greets them happily even though he really wanted to run after Taeyeon.

Taeyeon see that Jonghun is trap between the girls, she slow her pace down and slip herself into a studio and lock herself in. Taeyeon fall sitting on the floor behind the door, the feeling that has been building up finally burst out with the tears.

‘Why am I crying like this’ when she finally cool down a bit, at least she is not sobbing now, but the tears still fall down freely, she wipe it again and again, but it keep flowing. Her heart feel heavy, out of tiredness she stay still and let the tears flow down her cheeks.

Eunhye and her classmate walk into the class after meeting the professor, Eunhye goes straight to her place, at the end of the studio.

She take a new canvas and put in on the easel, she sit on the stool but end up staring at the blank canvas, her mind fly off somewhere.

            “Eunhye” Hongki call for her, he lightly tap her shoulder.

            “Ehmm” she turns to see him, blankly.

            “Now you even sleep with your eye open?” Hongki laugh and he rub her head.

            “I don’t” she pout cutely.

            “What should I do with you, get up. Let me help you with the apron” Hongki take her pink apron and help her to tie it, Eunhye return the help as always.

Both of them sit at their own place, Eunhye look to her left and finally she decided what to draw. When she finishes it, she put her signature and turn to see Hongki, she call for him.

            “Hongki, can you help me with something?” she smiles happily with her thought. Then she talks the plan out.

            “Let me call someone for a minute” Eunhye take her phone and she stand by the window as she calls the person.

Hongki sit on her stool, he look at her finish artwork. ‘By the window, Yoon Eunhye’ he read her handwriting at the end of the canvas. The drawing subject is the window and the vast scenery outside, where he always catches her stood mindlessly looking outside.

Hongki turn to see her, and Eunhye is looking back at him.

            “Why,” she asks curiously.

            “Nothing,” he smiles assuring her. “Has you settle the place?” Hongki ask about the plan.

            “Yes, we talk to them tomorrow”

 

**************************************

Eunhye and Hongki walk to the next floor, “Act convincing okay” Eunhye reminded him again.

            “Eunhye, you better get your act right” Hongki reminded her back.

After a knock on the door, they help themselves in. The senior doesn’t bother to care about them, they are focusing on their work.

            “Hi Unnie” carefully Eunhye greet her.

            “Hi” she smiles looking at them.

            “Unnie, lets grab dinner together tonight?” Hongki look at her. She has totally forgotten what she plans earlier.

            “Hmm… just the two of us,” Taeyeon point to herself and Eunhye.

Eunhye laugh awkwardly, “Noona, Jonghun and us together. We work hard for the festival” Hongki quickly save Eunhye.

            “You guys don’t really have to do that”

            “The decision has been made, please tell Jonghun Oppa too, dress prettily Unnie” Eunhye wink to her.

            “I’ll pick up everyone tonight, be ready by 9 pm okay, bye Noona,” Hongki reminded Taeyeon, he hold Eunhye shoulder and push Eunhye out from the studio.

            “What’s wrong with them today” Taeyeon bite the end of her brush, when she failed to make any reason, she continues her work.

            “Should we find Jonghun Oppa too?” Eunhye ask in confusion.

            “You’re so hopeless Eunhye, don’t worry I’ll deal with Hyung later, come on, let’s get some food then we can go home” Hongki hold her hand and both of them leave the building.

Hongki use the key to unlock the door, he can hear they are inside.

            “Hey” Hongki greet them with a smile and sit next to Jonghun. Jaejin is playing with the guitar, while Seunghyun look at some paper.

Minhwan who’s sitting staring at the PC, “Done!” he scream happily, “Hyung! It’s done” Minhwan turn to see Jonghun. He gave Minhwan thumbs up!

            “Where is that song?” he mumbles while he runs thru the music note.

After a while, “Assa!” he show the piece of paper to Hongki, “Its perfect right?” Jonghun ask him. Hongki run thru the lyric and nod his head with a bright smile on his face.

            “Okay guys! let’s practice!” Jonghun call for the other member.

            “Oh! Hyung… you have planned tonight” Hongki continue to spill the detail for tonight event.

            “Really,” Jonghun face beam with happiness.

            “Hyung, go easy on her. It’s just a dinner,” Jaejin remind him.

Jonghun stop and think for a while, “Ehmm,I should be easy on her” He mumbles, and continues tuning his guitar.

            “Are you ready guys?” Hongki ask and soon after that, they practice the song.

Taeyeon sit on the swing at the patio. She check her phone, there is still no call from Eunhye,

‘Am I overdressed?’ she thinks to herself, Eunhye gave her a call earlier, forcing her to wear a nice dress, saying she is wearing one too.

The black lace dress wraps her body perfectly, she compliment it with a necklace with a star pendant. She ties her hair into a loose bun, showing off her neckline perfectly.

Taeyeon see Hongki car stop in front of her home. She walks towards it, but she stop and stare blankly when Jonghun get out from the driver seat.

With his killer smile, Jonghun open the passenger door for her.

Taeyeon slowly get into the car, she mumble a thanks for him.

While Jonghun drive, she secretly glances to him, she see that Jonghun dresses up a bit too. The suit fit his body, it’s flattering to see. Jonghun hasn’t say a word to her. They keep their mouth shut until they reach the café.

            “Where’s Eunhye and Hongki?” finally she realize that both of them are not there yet.

            “They’ll be here soon” he lied.

Both of them walk slowly to the café, ‘The café is close at 10 pm, why are we going here?’ Taeyeon ask herself.

They pick a table near the window. Taeyeon look around curiously, they are the only customer for tonight.

Everything went smoothly and they talk to each other, like nothing ever happen. They talk as if old friend who hasn’t meet for a while.

When they finish the desert, Jonghun check his phone.

            “It’s getting late Taeyeon, I’ve sent you home now”

Both of them left the café.

Jonghun help with the door and help Taeyeon out from the car.

            “Thanks Taeyeon” he smile, using the killer smile of course.

Taeyeon nod and make her way into the house. Now that she remembers, where are Eunhye and Hongki? Didn’t they say its dinner for the four of them?

Hongki and Eunhye were quietly spaying on them from the 2nd floor of the café, they didn’t notice them sitting at the stair quietly.

            “Thanks for doing all this Hyung” Hongki finish his drink and say his gratitude to Seungho.

            “It’s nothing, I’m glad to help out and you guys has help me too,” then he turn his attention to Eunhye, “Eun-chan, you better get going, it’s getting late now” Seungho reminded Eunhye, she is still spooning the ice cream into .

            “I know, I know,” Eunhye nod her head.

            “Eh! Hyung, what did you call her” Hongki notice Seungho calling Eunhye with a different name.

            “Eunhye of course” he laughs awkwardly.

            “That does remind me, Eunhye-ah… how did you know Hyung?”

            “She’s our loyal customer” Seungho quickly cover up for Eunhye, and then Eunhye nod her head, agreeing with Seungho words.

Eunhye drove her scooter home, while Hongki wait for Jonghun to pick him up. Jonghun then drove home after picking Hongki at the café. They practice for the last time for tomorrow event.

            “Don’t look so down Hyung,” Hongki pat his back slowly.

            “I’m okay, never feel this nervous before” then Jonghun laugh to calm his nerve.

            “Thanks for helping me guys” he look at the other member, he knows that everyone is busy, but they still help him.

            “What are friend for Hyung, don’t worry” Minhwan the maknae smile brightly.

            “Yes Hyung… we’re the FT Island, all for one and one for all” Seunghyun remind him.

            “Thanks” he smile to them, borrowing their strength.

‘Taeyeon, please wait for me’ Jonghun wish sincerely.


Am I missing something here and there?

Thanks a lot for making time to read the fic,

I love my readers a lot! You make my day! Yoo-hoo…