Eunhye has waked up.

사랑은 | LUV is...

After a week, Eunhye is still in the same condition.  Mr Yoon finally has made it to see her.

“Appa, our Eun-chan…” tears form in Mrs Yoon eye, her husband hug to comfort her.

“Let’s pray for the best Eomma” Mr Yoon kisses her daughter forehead that still wrap with cloth. He sighs with guilty that he hasn’t spent much time with his daughter.

“Eomma, I won’t be able to stay long, I’ve to go back”

Mrs Yoon watches him with shock “How can you do this while our Eun-chan in this state!”

“Please don’t make things hard” Mr Yoon face show sadness. Mrs Yoon face smoothen, she understand what her husband been through because of them. She hug him “I’m so sorry Appa, I get carried away, I understand”

“I’ll promise to be back as often as I can, promise” Mr Yoon hug her wife tight.

Both of them come again to see their Eun-chan condition, but there is still no sign of her waking up.

That night, Mr Yoon takes a flight to Japan.

Mr Yoon is actual a Korean adopted by a Japanese family, when he grow older he wanted to know his mother land, so he flew to Korean without the permission of his family, there he fall in love with Eun-chan mother and stay there, but due to some problem, he have to confront his parent in Japan, it’s been years that he try to pursue them to accept his family. He is the only son in the family they force him to take over the family business and leave his family in Korea, or they will do something bad to them. With heavy heart he accepted the job, he understand that he must do it because the family have taken care of him in years and love him, he’s the one that got himself in trouble. Mrs Yoon understands and let her husband do his duty. Eun-chan has been growing up without her father by her side. Mr Yoon hopes that someday his parent will accept his wife and daughter.

Month past, Yonghwa come and visit Eunhye after class. He put the cat plush toy at her side.

“Please get well soon Eunhye, I miss you and going to school is boring without you” he cried again when there is no response from her.

Broken-hearted he left the room, Mrs Yoon see his sorrow face and smile bitterly.

October has come to its end,

Mrs Yoon is reading her book by Eunhye side then she saw Eunhye finger started to twitch. She run outside and call for the doctor. They gather around her. Eunhye eye started to move and she try to open it,when she has adjust to the bright light, she open her eye wide, she saw her mom and other people that she don’t know.

“Eomma” her voice crack, she struggle to speak.

“It’s okay Eun-chan, Eomma here, let the doctor check you first okay” then the doctor start to check all her vital point, the doctor is satisfied with the result.

“Do you remember what happen to you?” with a warm smile the doctor asks her. Eunhye shake her head slowly, she can’t remember anything.

The doctor talks about something to Mrs Yoon then they leave her with her daughter. Mrs Yoon hug Eunhye, she kiss her cheek repeatedly.

“Eomma?” Eunhye feel weird being treated that way by her mother. She wonders why she is in the hospital.

“You get hit by a car Eun-chan” Eunhye try hard to remember, but that’s make her head hurt.

Eunhye has started walking again after a lot of treatment at the hospital, her broken leg and arm is fully recovered. She has remember what the cause of the accident, but since the day she had gain her consciousness she never saw Yonghwa and she decided not to talk a word about him, when her mother mention his name, she try to avoid. Even when Yonghwa parent come and visit her, she doesn’t ask about Yonghwa.

 

                      **************************************************************************************

Eunhye flashback will end at next chapter. please wait for it too...

did you enjoy reading this chapter too? hope you like it too ^^

i did left you with question again right? wae? i guess you can guess why Yonghwa did that. ^^

anyway! thank you for reading this chapter!

THANK YOU | TERIMA KASIH | KAMSAHAMNIDA

p/s : listening to - NOEL - THINGS THAT I COULDN'T SAY

gomawotdago mianhadago, saranghessotdago

Thank you and I'm sorry, I love you.

 

did you notice the meow sound? so cute, but the song is so sad... i dont know why i like to hear sad song this lately.