My Fault?!

사랑은 | LUV is...

 

All the member of the Glee Club has arrive and seated. The silent fill the room,

            “Hey girl, don’t you feel the weird aura” Hongki lean on Eunhye. They were sitting on the floor today.

            “Ne… did something happen before we come in?” she whispers back to him. Hongki shake his head.

            “Is it okay if I go first?” Leehi stand up then she sit on the stool in front of everyone. Her eye lay on Chunji then he turn away from her glance.

She feels the tear is filling her eye, she take a deep breath and the music start.

 

            As time goes by, I still love you,

           Another day goes by that i don’t need you in my live,

          Was it something that I did? Tell me why and I can’t get past the pain to you,

          Our love is just a memory, Gradually you slip away and all I can say is stay.

 

While she continues, singing her heart out, Chunji keeps avoiding her gaze.

The other girls help to harmonize with the song.

 

            Do I ever cross you mind? Do you even stop to cry?

            In my heart you will always stay, Don’t let us slip away,

           Though I try I can’t let go, You’re still the one for me,

           We can work it out. In your love I still believe,

           You’re the one.

 

Tears flow down from her cheek, but she continues to sing the last part.

 

            Tell me how can you go on after all that we’ve been thru,

            I won’t let you go on without me in your life,

           Because in my heart we’re meant to be in love,

           As time goes by.

 

Prof. Wooyoung claps his hand, satisfied with her performance.

            “That’s the way you do it, put your feeling in the song”

Leehi take her seat while Prof continue to talk about how to show the feeling when singing a song, he said it’s very important to convey the feeling when singing.

Leehi song keeps playing in Jonghun head, ‘We can work it out, in your love I still believe, you’re the one. I won’t let you go on without me in your life… because in my heart, we’re meant to be in love’ the lyric keep on replaying in his head.

Jonghun steal a glance at Taeyeon, they have not been talking to each other for days, Taeyeon didn’t even smile to him, Jonghun miss her, a lot. He phones her, but Taeyeon ignore him. They have been busy for their final project and that is making it harder for them to talk to each other.

‘I miss you, Taeyeon’

            “Ok guys… remember to put feeling into the song. See you all soon, take care” Prof. Wooyoung walk out from the room, a few minute after that Chunji leave the room and followed by Taeyeon. Both of the people take a deep breath, seeing them running away again from them. Leehi and Jonghun also leave the room without saying anything to anyone.

            “Eunhye, I’m following Min to the dance studio, do you want to follow me?” Hongki waits for Eunhye. She has been drawing something on her sketches book.

            “Nope and don’t worry about me” she take her mind off from the sketches, and smile to him, Hongki and Min also leave the room.

            “Goodbye!” Jaejin then walk out too. Minhwan run out from the room suddenly to catch on Jaejin.

Leehi approached Eunhye.

            “Unnie, you’re not going home?” she tries to take a glance at what Eunhye drawing.

            “Soon, are you going now?”

            “Ne, I think my father is waiting for me” Leehi start to walk to the door.

            “Leehi, wait!” Eunhye call for her, “Is everything okay now?” Eunhye ask her.

            “I’m still considering a lot of thing Unnie. Wish me well”

Eunhye nod her head, wishing that Leehi did what is best for her. Leehi continue to walk out too.

Few minute later Minhwan walk into the room, ‘I’m lucky that you’re still here Noona’ he continue to walk to her.

            “Noona” he call for her

            “Minhwan, why?” finally she finish the drawing and close the sketches book.

Minhwan sit next to her, “Noona, did you notice?” she shake her head, then Minhwan continues, “Jonghun Hyung and Taeyeon Unnie”

            “Why?”

            “Looking thru the video, I did notice something Unnie” Minhwan past her the camera, they watch today footage.

            “Taeyeon seem to avoiding Jonghun” Eunhye finally saw why Minhwan tell her that they seem to have problem, she hasn’t notice it.

            “Noona, do you think I should do something to help them?” he turns off the camera and put it in his bag.

            “Maybe, do you know what happen to them, I don’t think we should. We may cause more damage to them” she looks straight into his eye. Minhwan froze.

            “I’m going back now” she waves her hand and walk away from the room.

Eunhye ride her scooter home, when she arrive home she quickly run to her room and throw her stuff on her bed then grab something from the drawer and she rush down to her scooter and drive away fast.

            “G.O Oppa!” she bang the kitchen door open,

            “Hey Eunhye, what’s the matter” he was just cleaning some utensils in the sink.

Eunhye sit on the stool at the counter. “Can you help me with something?” Eunhye put her book on the counter and take out a piece of paper.

            “Sure,” G.O cleans his hand and takes the paper.

            “Help me bake the cookies, please”

            “Sure, but I’m only helping you a bit, you should do it by yourself” G.O check the recipe, they have the ingredient needed to make the cookie.

            “But, I might burn this kitchen down” worried show in her eye.

            “Don’t worry. I’ll help you all the way, Okay… let’s start”

G.O ties the apron for Eunhye and they both start to make the dough, G.O tells the instruction to Eunhye, she carefully follows.

            “Eunhye put just a pinch of salt”

She misheard and almost put a spoon of salt “Yah! Eunhye stop!” G.O loud voice startled her, luckily the salt drop on the counter and not into the bowl.

            “Just a pinch, we are not making salty cookies here”

‘G.O Oppa is so serious when cooking’ Eunhye keep in mind next time not to make any mistake.

They have started to bake the cookies, “Now, we have to wait for it to bake”

G.O takes the tissue and brush the sweat off Eunhye forehead “This is hard work G.O Oppa” she smiles to him.

            “At least you don’t burn the kitchen down,” G.O laughs and they start to clean up the mess Eunhye make.

            “Can you help me call Mir please” G.O takes out the cookies from the oven.

Eunhye when out from the kitchen and she greet Joon who is busy prepping some order. “Hi Joon Oppa, did you see Mir anywhere”

            “Eh, when did you come” Joon surprise to see Eunhye there, he’s been standing there since morning.

            “I come in from the kitchen door Joon Oppa, did you see Mir?” she asks again for Mir.

            “I think he’s outside” Joon smile to her and continue his job. Eunhye walk to the front door and search for Mir.

            “Mir! Mir-shi, where are you” Eunhye call for him.

            “Sorry Noona, are you looking for me?” Mir came running to the front door.

            “G.O Oppa call for you, he’s in the kitchen”.

Finally, both of them back in the kitchen.

            “Hyung” Mir call for G.O

            “Mir, go and buy a bucket of vanilla ice cream” G.O instructed him to go shopping for ice cream, Eunhye sit on the stool, taking a bite of cookies she made, her face lighted,

‘taste the same’ Eunhye is surprise she can make the cookies taste as good as Hyoyeon has made in the past.

            “G.O Oppa… its taste the same” as she take another bite.

            “Well she gave you a good recipe and a good teacher to help you” he smile confidently.

            “Good job G.O Oppa!” she smile brightly too.

As they wait for Mir to come back, Eunhye make more cookies with G.O help.

When Mir back, G.O take a cookie and layer in with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and then top it with another piece of cookie.

            “This is our desert for today, we are giving some sample to the customer, will you help me now Eunhye”

            “Yes!” both of them quickly prepares 10 plate of dessert.

Mir and Thunder help to serve it to customer. They introduce the dessert to them and hope they can give opinion for it.

While the customer continue to eat, they wait nervously for the result, Seungho just finish his piano class as he walk down to the kitchen, the new dessert on the table caught his attention.

            “G.O, do we have new dessert?” he then notice Eunhye sitting on the stool.

            “What are you doing here?” Seungho sit next to her.

            “None of your business” Eunhye glares at him.

            “My café, anything in it, is my business” Seungho glares back at her.

            “Come on guys, do you have to quarrel each time you meet” G.O tries to stop the sibling.

            “He started it”

            “Come on, hey… Eunhye make cookies and I try to make it as our new dessert, want to taste it? We are waiting for the customer feedback” G.O put a plate for Seungho.

He gave a look at Eunhye, she seems eager to see what Seungho think of the dessert. “Mmmmmm” Seungho take a bite.

G.O and Eunhye wait nervously.

            “Marvellous! My sister is awesome!” he hugs and kiss Eunhye head.

            “I know,” Eunhye chuckle happily.

After a few minute, Joon, Thunder and Mir join in the kitchen. After they had their food, they talk about what the customer thought of the café and the new dessert.

            “We got pretty good feedback, G.O can make more sample later” Seungho gave the final decision.

Seungho walk Eunhye to her scooter.

            “You take good care of my baby,” Seungho look at the scooter.

            “It’s my baby now Oppa!” Eunhye sit on it.

            “I know” he ruffles her hair.

            “Thanks Oppa” she sincerely says it to him.

He smiles to her. “Yah! Don’t come and invade the kitchen as you wish!”

            “Yah! I don’t care!” Eunhye start the engine and start to drive away.

            “Say hi to uncle and auntie!” Seungho wave his hand.

 


 

Eunhye drive carefully to University. As she arrives to the gate, she saw Yonghwa walking.

            “Yonghwa!” Eunhye call for him. He turns to see who have called him.

            “Eun-chan, how do you do”

            “I’m fine” she take out the cookies she made the other day and pass it to Yonghwa, she has wrap it with a clear plastic with a ribbon bow on top.

            “Thanks, I’ll enjoy it”

Eunhye nod her head hearing what Yonghwa said.        

            “I’ll be going now. Thanks” Yonghwa start to walk back to his department.

‘See you later’ her voice echoes in her mind.

Eunhye smile childishly and rush to the parking lot. As she walks to her department, she bumps into Jaejin, Seunghyun and Minhwan.

            “Morning Noona” they greet her happily.

            “Morning guys” she then takes out three cookies from her paper bag “for you guys” she passes it to them.

            “Waa… Noona, thank you very much” Minhwan eye marble at the cookies,

            “Thank Noona, I don’t know you can bake” Jaejin put the cookies into his bag.

            “I’ve got some help” she smiles.

            “Thank Noona!” Seunghyun say his thanks and they part away to their department.

Eunhye look at her watch ‘I’ve come early today, let’s go and find Min. Maybe she’s in the dancing studio now’ after she made her decision, she walks to Min department.

‘She really works hard in class, no wonder she always have good grade and one of the best dancer, she also has great voice. The Glee Club is proud of you Min’ she smiles as Min notice her and walks towards her.

After Eunhye walk away from the studio, Min walks back inside. Bunch of girls glare her. Min simply ignores the glaring.

‘Just say it to my face that you’re jealous, I’m a good friend with Hongki Oppa and also friend with his girlfriend, Eunhye Unnie’ Min smirk as she arrogantly flip her hair towards the girls.

‘I think I’ve lost my mind’ as she take a bite of cookies.

Eunhye run to the fourth floor of her department, she wanted to meet with Jonghun or Taeyeon.

Eunhye peep her head inside the studio, they were busy with their work. She don’t see either Jonghun or Taeyeon.

‘Where are they?’ she flinch as someone touch her shoulder.

            “Oppa” she smile to Jonghun,

            “What are you doing here?”

Eunhye take out two cookies and give it to Jonghun.

            “Give one to Taeyeon Unnie, hope its help you” she start to run to the staircase.

            “What do you mean?” Jonghun yell to her.

Eunhye give a thumbs up to him, ‘Hope its help you with Taeyeon’ she chuckle and hurried to her studio.

Eunhye share the cookies with her class.

“Thanks for the cookies, love” Hongki wink and leave the room. The studio is empty now.

Eunhye finally has the change to clean her stuff, ‘I’ve to give the cookies to Chunji and Leehi too’ as she run thru her stuff. She looks again at her watch.

‘It’s almost 4p.m, are they still in class now’ Eunhye start to pack her stuff.

“Noona” she heard someone call her name, she tilt and see Chunji.

            “Chunji, I’m just about to go and fine you and Leehi, take this” she pass the cookies to him, he half-heartedly take it.

            “Noona! How can you tell Leehi to leave me?” Chunji burst out with anger, his face redden.

Eunhye shock to hear that, but she couldn’t say anything to back herself.

            “What is the meaning Noona, why did you ruin my relationship? What have I done wrong to you Noona!”

            “I…I” Eunhye stumble with her word, she don’t know what to say.

            “Do you hate to see other people happy? I hate you Noona, I won’t forgive you!” Chunji walk from her, he throw the cookies in the bin at the front door.

            “Chunji… I…” she runs to catch Chunji, but as she saw the cookies in the bin, she stops. She stare blankly at it and suddenly she kick the bin, it stumble down and all the rubbish scattered on the floor.

 


Thank you guys!!!

heart you all ^^