PEONY

사랑은 | LUV is...

 

 

 

 

 

When she arrives at the garden, she saw someone diligently taking notes when looking at some flower.

 

“Annyeong Sanghyun-shi” Eunhye greet the young man. He stands up and turn to face her.

“Annyeonghasaeyo Noona, you are here, please call me Cheondung, I’ve told you many time”

“Mian” they sit on a bench and talk for a bit.

“So Noona, I’ve some monitoring to do in the nursery, I’ll come to company you later okay” she nods her head, He goes to do his job.

Eunhye set up her place on the ground near the peony flower. The garden lamp is enough for her to see everything clearly. She check-up her recent drawing for the peony. ‘It’s going to be complete when you bloom oh peony’. ‘I’ve feel tired, should I take a short nap’ Eunhye lay on the blanket that she has put on the ground, before you know it she falls to sleep.

 

“Eunhye Noona…” Cheondung walk slowly to her.

Eunhye wake up when she hear her name being call.

“Noona, you fall asleep?” he gave her a cup of hot coco.

“Thanks… yes, I’ve don’t have enough sleep last night” she take the cup and sip it. ‘Yummy’.

“Noona! The flower blooms! Yeppuda! Pretty~” Cheondung take out his note and write something, he take his camera and take picture of the flower.

Eunhye admiring the peony flower, ‘finally its bloom, jinjja yeppo’ than she takes out her pencil and sketch the first flower bloom. They both busy with their own work.

 

 

 

After several minute Eunhye finish her piece.

“I’m finish!” she shows her artwork to Cheondung. He nods and smile.

“Me too, lets rest” Cheondung sat next to her.

“Noona, do you know that plan also like to hear music, do you want to sing with me?” Cheondung suggested.

“Really…” she smile and nod “Okay!” Cheondung stand up and take her hand they walk to the centre of the garden.

“Noona, let’s do Kim Jong Kook – Loveable song”

“Do we have to dance?”

“Yes, take it as our morning exercise” They both sing and dancing happily, there are some part of the dance they both don’t know, so they dance freestyle.

“Aigo… I’m tired” Eunhye laugh happily and she sit on the grown.

“We have fun” Cheondung laugh too.

They rest for a while before packing up there stuff.

“Noona, are you done” Cheondung back to get her after he take his stuff and lock the nursery.

“Yup! let’s go” they leave the garden together, and talk while they walk downhill.

“Noona, see you next time kay, Goodnight” Cheondung leave and walk to his house.

Eunhye walk inside when she can’t see Cheondung anymore.

‘It’s almost 4, I’m so sleepy’ as soon as she put her head on the pillow she falls into deep sleep.

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

PEONY.PEONY.PEONY IS SO BEAUTIFUL.LALALALALALLALALALALLALALALALLA ^^

THANKS FOR READING~