Eunhye Life part 2

사랑은 | LUV is...

Eunhye,Hongki, Chunji and Lee Hi is waiting for the bus to go to Eunhye place.

“Are you guys sure you want to follow me?” Eunhye ask Hongki, Chunji and Leehi who decided to visit the nursery garden. The trio nod their head together. The bus takes 15 minutes to arrive at Eunhye neighbourhood, they have to climb uphill thru the neighbourhood.

“The garden is at the top, are you guys okay if we walk, or I could call someone to pick us up?”

“I think we just walk, the scenery is nice, the weather is perfect, so… let’s walk… lets go” Hongki walk beside Eunhye while they talk away while watching the flower.

After a while they arrive at the nursery, it’s a bit hectic. Eunhye notice her mother are tending some flower at the garden.

“Eomma, I’m back” Eunhye call for her mother, Mrs. Yoon notice Eunhye and her friend.

“Oh... Eunhye… you arrive" than Eunhye introduce Lee Hi, that's is the first time Lee Hi come to visit, Mrs. Yoon already know the two boy.

"You should start at the cafe, dont forget to try the pastry too" Mrs. Yoon suggest Eunhye to take them to the cafe first. Mrs. Yoon continue her work while Eunhye and her friend walk around the garden.

“Neh Eomma…” Eunhye make her way to the garden Café, its name Rose Garden café… her mother have pick English style for the decoration, the were a lot of roses outside of the café, it’s really a cosy place to hang out.

After that they have a mini tour around the garden and the nursery.

Night come fast, Chunji decided to sent Lee Hi home.

“Chunji, make sure to sent her home okay… take care and be careful” Eunhye reminded Chunji, both of them leave the garden together.

“Hongki?” Eunhye watch Hongki still playing with the café mascot, Maro the white cat.

“Neh” Hongki is held captive by the cat. Eunhye join him.

“Hongki, do you like to have dinner with us?” Mrs. Yoon come out from the garden nursery.

“Thank you Untie, I would love too” Hongki is quite close with Eunhye family.

“Okay kids, let’s go… your father is waiting for us” Mrs. Yoon call for them.

**************************************************************

“Thanks for the dinner Auntie, it’s delicious” Hongki compliment Mrs. Yoon cooking.

“Neh, you are welcome to come anytime, be careful on the way home” Mr. Yoon and Mrs. Yoon go to the living room after sending Hongki to the front door.

“I will walk you down to the bustop okay” Eunhye slip into her slipper and followed Hongki outside.

“No… You don’t have to, it’s dangerous for girl to walk alone” Hongki try to stop her.

“Hongki, this neighbourhood is quite safe. There are still a lot of people walking around, the bus top is not really far and I need to walk around after I eat or I’ll be fat” Eunhye stand next to him.

“I can’t stop you anyway, let’s go”.

They end up walking and talking to each other and like Eunhye say, there were a lot of people walking around.

They arrive at the bustop.

“We have to wait for 5 minute” Eunhye read the information on the L.E.D panel.

“You should go back. I can wait alone” Hongki stand in front of her and smile cheekily.

“Nope, I don’t want to” Eunhye avoiding his gaze.

“Aren’t you being stubborn Eunhye?”

She smile “Not really” Hongki smile back at her.

“I like it when you let your hair down” Hongki stare at Eunhye. She blushes shyly.

“Oh, your bus arrives” Eunhye watch the bus stop infornt of them.

“Thank you Eunhye, run to your house okay” Hongki brushes her head, messing up her hair playfully and get in the bus on instant.

“Merong!” she stuck her tongue out and run away fast.

“Childish” Hongki shake his head and smile watching Eunhye childish act.

While running uphill ‘I’m 24 years old, why am I being like this’ she touch her cheek ‘it’s hot’ she shake her head and when inside her house.

 

                                                                                              ************************************************

 

i cant think of any good title, happy reading~ i'll try my best later. ^^ comment are welcome~ ^^