ANOTHER HEARTBREAK

사랑은 | LUV is...

Everyone in the apartment seem busy with their work,

            ‘They are very quiet tonight’ Seunghyun walk around in the apartment, checking everyone.

They were focusing on their own work, earphone stuck to their ear, ‘No wonder’ seeing that Seunghyun understand.

Seunghyun could continue with his study but his phone rings. He quickly answers it knowing that his girlfriend called.

            “I know, see you later” he ends the conversation, Seunghyun smile widely.

‘Assa!’ he find reason not to study, he is tired anyway. After he gets ready, he leaves the quiet apartment behind.

Seunghyun smile brightly when he sees her, but he feels something wrong with her gaze.

            “Hi,” he greets her cheerfully.

            “Hi Oppa,” her tone seem different.

            “Is there something wrong Suzy?” Seunghyun notice something, he try to touch her shoulder, but Suzy take a step back.

            “Did I do something wrong Suzy?”

            “Not really” she smirks.

This is the first time he saw she act like that.

Looking at his surprise expression, she feels satisfied.

            “Let’s break up”

Her words come like a hard stone on his body.

            “Been great going out with you, that’s all, Goodbye” Suzy turn and wanted to walk away.

            “Wait!” Seunghyun grab her arm and turn her to face him.

            “Explain yourself” he look serious, he stare straight to her eye.

Suzy chuckle softly, “Don’t you remember, you always say those words before”

He let go of her arm, “They all know that it would happen”

            “You are so ignorance Oppa,” she snickers and she pushes his hand aside.

            “I’ve spend too much time on you Oppa, I’ve other man lining up to be my boyfriend too, you know”

Seunghyun look her walk away, looking at her back side, hoping that she might turn and run back into his embrace and say that’s she is just joking with him.

He stood there even though she has disappeared from his view.

‘She is serious, right?’ Seunghyun talk to himself.

He take a few step back slowly without taking his gaze at the way Suzy take, still hoping that she appeared.

Finally he realise that she has leave him, for good.

            “Argggghhh!” out of frustration, he screams his heart out and run back home.

Seunghyun slam the door close,

            “What’s that?” Minhwan in the living room take out his headphone and look at the door, he heard the loud bang on the door.

Seunghyun walk to his room, he seem clouded. Striking lighting and black cloud appeared on his head.

Minhwan followed him to the room.

Seunghyun slam the door of his room, Minhwan stop right on time before the door hit him on the face, luckily.

            “Seunghyun, what happen” Minhwan call from the door.

No answer,

The other comes out from their room when they heard the second bang from Seunghyun room.

            “What wrong with him?” Jonghun stand at Seunghyun door too and he knock.

No answer,

            “Seunghyun-ah,” Jaejin call for him too.

            “Don’t disturb me!” Seunghyun scream from his room.

            “We better let him calm down” Jonghun make his step to the living room.

            “But Hyung” Minhwan protested.

            “Come on Minhwan, stop being so worried,” Jaejin grab his shoulder and push Minhwan towards the living room.

They listen closely to what happening in Seunghyun room even though they keep on their chat.

Seunghyun throw everything on the floor, anything in his grab is smash to the concrete floor.

He eyed the guitar at the corner of his room,

Without mercy, he wanted to smack the guitar, but he stop. Slowly he return the guitar to it place and he drag himself into the bathroom.

He got out from his room, looking fresher and normal. The other eyed as he walk to the kitchen and drink a glass of water.

 

As he walk to his room.

            “Hey guys, goodnight” Seunghyun smile to them and walk towards his room.

Seunghyun close the door slowly, he slam into his bed. He let the tiredness get into him and he sleep.

            “Let’s sleep” Jonghun ordered everyone to sleep.

Minhwan nod half-heartedly before he turn off the PC and walk to his room.

 


 

He stand at his door, waiting.

Slowly the boy from behind the door open the door, he quickly close the door of his room when he notice his friend peeking into his room.

            “What are you doing here Minhwan?”

            “Wa-waiting for you”

            “Let’s go to class, where is the other”

            “They gone to class earlier,”

Soon both of the boys make it to their University.

Eunhye keep her attention to her sketches while waiting the others to came, Hongki seem busy with his work too.

Seunghyun make his way to the Glee Club meeting spot, he notice Eunhye and Hongki occupied with their work.

He click random note on the piano.

Eunhye and Hongki turn their attention to the sound, noticing Seunghyun on the piano they return to focus on their job.

From random key he finally play a melody, Hongki knows it and sing along to it.

            Don’t love. Goodbye will always come.

            It hurts so much that you can’t even breathe.

            I thought that it’d only hurt as much as i love you, that it’d be okay…

            That I could forget it, but no, it hurts thousand times more.

Eunhye stop and look at Hongki. He continues to do his work while he sings the song.

Then the other member of FT Island join in, Hongki stand with them and continue to sing.

            Don’t love. It hurts so much that you feel like dying.

            Tears fall each and every day.

            I thought it would be easy when a new love come.

            I thought I could forget everything, that’s what they said.

            But no, my love can’t be that way… for me.

They receive clap from the audience, Min and her friend standing at the door finally make their way inside.

Seunghyun eyed a girl walking inside with Min.

Professor Wooyoung also make his way inside, Seunghyun cannot just run outside, it would be rude to do that. He moves from the instrument and sit with the others.

            “Okay guys, today Min and her friend will be performing” Prof. Wooyoung takes sit with the club member.

Min turns the music on and they take their place.

            Goodbye, baby goodbye, just turn around and walk forward

            Don’t say anything and please just disappear now

            Baby goodbye. Goodbye.

They sing and dance at the same time.

            I know what kind of person you are, Don’t even bother crying

            I have thrown out all your stuff, stop acting now.

Seunghyun keep his gaze fix to Suzy.

            It’s been fun, I’ll think of it as good times

            So now you’re done, your show is now over.

Suzy face Seunghyun when she sings her line, she smirks to him.

            I’ve seen an amazing show

            Thanks to you, for free, in a nice seat

            But NO, now it’s bye-bye.

Seunghyun clench his fist. He turns his attention to the floor. Somehow, he feels this song is for him.

           Goodbye, baby goodbye,

            It’s been fun, I’ll think of it as good times

            So now you’re done, your show is now over

            Baby goodbye, goodbye.

They cheered for the amazing performance. After a short talk, Prof. Wooyoung leaves them on their own.

While the other talk with Min and their friend, Seunghyun take his bag and leave the studio, he slams the door shut.

They look at each other, questioning what got into Seunghyun. No one got answer, and then they return to the conversation.

Eunhye look at Minhwan, who is looking back at her.

            “What happen” she mouthed the word.

            “I don’t know, maybe…” Minhwan mouthed his words and both of them gaze over to Suzy, who is laughing with the others.

Minhwan move his shoulder up and down.

Seunghyun make his way out from the University, ‘better take a replacement for my phone before going to the café’

 


Song : FT Island - Don't Love

           Miss A - Goodbye Baby

 

I'm so happy that I actually manage to write the story till now. I know that my story pace is a bit slow at first. *sigh*

Still, please enjoy the story! Love you all for making time to read the story.

The good news is, the story is just a few chapter before i could tick at the 'mark this story complete',

Anyway! thanks for reading!!

Teru love her readers! *smile happily*