THANK YOU, SORRY

사랑은 | LUV is...

Eunhye fall asleep on her desk.  She has the sweetest dream about her and Yonghwa. She wakes up pretty early in the morning.

“Aigoo! My back is hurt” she does some stretching to lessen the pain. ‘Shouldn’t sleep sitting, its hurt’ Eunhye open up the window, keep her diary and go to the bathroom. Her mom comes inside her bedroom.

“Eun-chan, where are you?”

“Eomma! I’m taking a bath, I’ll be down soon”

After Eunhye taking the breakfast with her family, she walks downhill to the bustop. ‘Shouldn’t I get a driving licence too, I should, should i? ’ Eunhye is busy thinking, she mindlessly go through her day, she is there but her mind was somewhere else.

Late that evening, some of her classmates already leave the art studio, but Eunhye is still mindlessly staring to her canvas.

“Yah!!! Eunhye-ah!” Hongki scream to her and push her body a bit.

“Oh… Waeyo?” Eunhye seem to be lost in dreamland or something.

“I’ve been calling you, don’t you hear me”

“Sorry, I’ve seem to dozed of somewhere”

“Yes you did, you seem to be like that all day, is there something bugging your mind?” Hongki is worried for her.

“Not really” she shakes her head.

“At least your work is finish, let’s go home Eunhye” Hongki go and clean up his place.

‘Sunflower… I’ve been drawing this?’ she doesn’t even realize what she does, she pack and clean up than both of them leave the art studio.

“Eunhye, it’s getting dark, I’ll sent you home”

“No, it’s okay, I will take the bus” Eunhye decline his offer. Hongki ignore that and hold her hand then drag her along.

“Okay, I’ll follow you, you don’t have to drag me like this. Can you let me go now?”

“Nope, I don’t want to. You will run away”

‘Why would I do that?’ Eunhye just ket Hongki do as he wish.

“Sorry, I come with this today, would you be okay?” Hongki shows his motorcycle.

‘Lucky I wore jeans today’ “It’s not the first time right, let’s go already, I don’t want to miss dinner”

‘She is not in a good mood’ Hongki heart flutter when Eunhye hug him.

“I need to sleep a little, drive carefully” Eunhye close her eye and doze off a little.

‘She is not in a good mood, I will drive carefully’

Eunhye is not actually sleeping, ‘hmmm, Hongki back is good too, it’s comforting, thank you Hongki for lending me your back’

“Eunhya-ah, we arrive, wake up”

“Kamsahamnida Hongki, would you like to have dinner with us?” Eunhye smile brightly.

“Are you feeling better now?”

“Yup! Thank you very much Hongki-shi” she give her wide brightest smile to him.

“Okay... No thanks sweetheart,I have to go home. Goodbye Eunhye” he start the engine, before going he pinch Eunhye cheek lightly.

“I’ll always lend you my back or shoulder if you need it, don’t keep it to yourself” with that he leave Eunhye.

‘I don’t want to trouble you Hongki, you’ve done enough’ she goes inside, greet her parent before going up to her bedroom.

 

After a quick wash, she hurries downstairs.  Her father and mother are already at the table, ready to eat dinner.

 

They have chit chat after the dinner.

“Appa, can I go to the garden tonight, I want to check out the peony”

“I don’t know if it will bloom”

“Yes it will, please…” Eunhye begs her father permission.

“Appa, let her go, Cheondung-shi will be there too” Mrs. Yoon remind her husband.

“Oh! ya… but still be careful Eun-chan” Mr. Lee remember.

“Yes Appa… thank you, so I’ll be going” she grab her stuff and go to the garden.

“Eomma, sometime she still worries me” Mr. Yoon share his concern with his wife.

“Time will heal her Appa, we have to believe her” she understand her husband worries for their only daughter.

 

'Eomma, Appa... I'm so sorry' with that she leave the house.

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

my story is moving so slow. eottoke? ^^ thanks for reading ^^