Passing News - The Glee Club way ㅎㅈㅎ

사랑은 | LUV is...

While Chunji and Leehi were walking to the library, they saw Seunghyun.

“Seunghyun hyung! Wait up” Chunji call him.

Seunghyun practice his line while walking, he stop and turn when he heard his name being call.

“Waeyo?”

Both of them make their way to him “Please pass it around, Prof. said that we’re going to make a group performance at the athletic festival”

“Really, so Prof. will put us all”

“Yes, he said that they have to cut some act, so Prof. just put us all at once, it was just for fun he said”

“Okay, I’ll pass it around, we’re you both going?”

“Library, are you done for the day Hyung?” Chunji ask of curiosity.

Seunghyun make a sad face “Ani… I’m practicing my line, we have test after this, and I want to eat something. Kay, bye”

“Goodbye Oppa, Goodluck!” Leehi say goodbye and both of them walk to the library

‘They are going out together, aren’t they?’ Seunghyun think about that. ‘I’m happy that they find each other’

Seunghyun walk to the cafeteria, while choosing what he wanted to eat, he bumps to Hongki.

“Hyung” he watches Hongki busy picking as many buns as he like.

“Oh… you… what do you want?” Hongki is still choosing the bun. Seunghyun tell him what Prof. Wooyoung wanted them to do.

“Oh! That’s great, okay I spread the news to, I’m finish here, see ya!” Hongki move to the counter to pay for the bun.

‘He’s so busy, so many buns… should I go for bun to’ Seunghyun is choosing what he wanted to eat.

“Bye Seunghyun!” Hongki make his way to his department.

“Neh Hyung” he waves his hand. “I’ll just take anything then, I should remember my line fast” Seunghyun pay for his bun and eat while reading the line over and over again.

While Hongki walk to his department, he find some girl practicing dance in the dance room, he look from outside the window, he notice Min is practicing hard

‘Oh! its Min, I should tell her the news’ he open the door and call for Min.

“Annyeong Min!” he says brightly, the girl who is practicing notices him and watches him, some girl is whispering to each other saying how cute and good looking he is.

“Hongki Oppa? What are you doing here?” Min approached him.

“Buying some bun, it’s so much right?” he shows the plastic bag full of bun.

Min laugh at him, Hongki smile brightly. “Oh! This is for you” he takes one of the buns and passes it to her.

She gladly takes it “Kamsahamnida”

‘Bun with ramen on it, my favourite, but I’m on diet’ her worried face showed.

“Yah! Don’t worry! Just eat it happily and dance like crazy kay” he ruffle Min hair. She smiles cheekily. Hongki tells her the news about them going to perform.

“Okay, that’s all… Annyeong!” Hongki hurried to his department.

“Min, aren’t he and that girl in his class dating, that what I’ve heard? Why he’s being so nice with you?” one of her classmate asks.

Min know there were a lot of girl trying to flirt with Hongki, but since the news about Hongki is dating Eunhye, they have back off and stop disturbing him.

“You don’t have to concern anything, he’s being nice to me, is nothing to do with you” she take her bottle and walk pass her but stop and turn to face her.

“And don’t think you have a chance with him, it’s off limit, back off or else” with that Min leave the practice room.

Min takes a rest on a bench under the tree, she sigh and look at the bun. ‘Aja aja hwaiting Minnie!’ Min mentally does a hwaiting and eats the bun happily.

Taeyeon and Jonghun are walking towards their class. They pass Min without noticing her sitting on the bench. They both were busy talking to each other. Min calls them.

“Unni! Oppa! Taeyeon Unni!” Min hurried and catches them up.

“Min? Waeyo” Taeyeon ask.

“Unni, are you both dating?”

“Ani… aniyo” Taeyeon say clumsily.

Min doesn’t really believe it “Really?” she stares at Jonghun.

“Yah! Don’t stare like that… we’re in the same class, that’s way we always seen together, Arrasso?” Jonghun stare back at Min.

Min smile and laugh seeing the two senior trying to cover up, but she takes their word for the time being.

“Oh! Prof. want us all to perform as a group at the festival” Min share the news with them.

“So that is going to happen, what do you think he want us to perform?” Taeyeon ask Min for other detail.

“Molla Unni… Opss!... I’ve to go know. My class is starting soon” Min excuse herself than run toward her class.

Both of them continue walking.

“How about we dance and sing?” Taeyeon suggest, she see that Jonghun face change, he’s in shock.

“No way!... FT Island can’t really dance, you know right?”

Taeyeon smile “I know, just a simple dance song, what do you think?” Taeyeon don’t want to surrender.

“Let’s talk about it later, okay? Are you satisfied?” Jonghun pinch Taeyeon nose. She smiles happily.

Eunhye are enjoying her strawberry bun by the window while watching the scenery, there were trace of colour on her face, she accidentally smudges the colour to her forehead while colouring.

‘I miss my Oppa, should I go and visit them?’ Eunhye is lost in her thought.

Minhwan is shooting around the University, he than spot Eunhye at the 3nd floor by the window, he keep on shooting her, she is dazing somewhere.

‘Noona is so beautiful, I should find someone like her’ with that thought he smile cheekily.

“Minhwan, we are going, see you later” his group mate say they goodbye and leave him there.

Minhwan stop recording and shout her name.

“Noona! Yoon Eunhye Noona! Oh! Yeppo Noona!”

Eunhye surprise and snap back to reality, she finds out Minhwan calling her from below. She smiles to him. “Annyeong Minhwan! What are you doing there?”

He shows his camera to her.

“Ouh… you are not recording me right?”

“Nope, not really, not intentionally” he smile brightly to her.

“What do you mean by that…” he just shakes his head.

“By the way, we all going to perform at the festival”

“Really, that’s going to be awesome right Noona?”

“Ofcourse...” her word is cut when she heard Hongki called her.

“Eunhye, who are you talking to?” Hongki approached her and see outside.

He notices Minhwan. “Oh! It’s you…” he ignores Minhwan and wipes the colour from Eunhye forehead with a wet tissue.

“How can you immerse and don’t realize this” he show the wet tissue, it smear with purple colour. She smile and stuck her tongue out. “Jinjja?” he smile and pinch her cheek lightly.

‘They ignore me, Aish… this lovey dovey! I should find a girlfriend too’ he smiles bitterly while watching the couple.

“Hey you guys, the Prof.  here, stop it already” one of Eunhye and Hongki classmate called from them. Hongki laugh happily and go back to his place.

“Annyeong Minhwan, the Prof. is here, see you next time” she wave and vanish to her seat.

 

He wave back and walk away from there. ‘I have many girls who wanted to be my girlfriend, but… I’m not interested, the feeling is not there, how I can be mean and date them without any feeling. Right?’ he shakes of that thought from his mind. He walks to the Editing Studio in his department.

 

“Minhwan! There you are, I’ve been calling your phone” Jaejin walk to him.

He checks his pocket. “Sorry Hyung, I’ve don’t have my phone with me”

“Oh!... anyway… can I borrow your laptop… I have assignment that I need to send today”

Than Minhwan pass his laptop. “Take good care of it okay” Jaejin nod and leave the studio fast.

“Hyung! Prof. want the club to perform at the festival!” Minhwan yell to him, he move fast and just wave his hand.

While he walk fast to his class. ‘Prof. want the club to perform, I should tell everyone’ than he type the message and sent it to everyone in the club.

Little that he know that everyone know it already. Than one by one message him back, with the same exact word

            [You’re late again ㅇㅂㅇ]

Jaejin laugh, he attracts people attention with the laugh. He smile shyly and run for the scene fast. ‘I’m late again with the info, as always’.

                                          *******************************************************************

ㅇㅂㅇ TERU SHOUT OUT ㅇㅂㅇ

Just showing some interaction between the Glee Club member, i think you can guess something in the chapter too.

anyway enjoy!!! thank you  for reading my story! and this update too.

comment are most welcome. please share with me what do you think of this story and what should i do to spice it up.

 

THANK YOU | TERIMA KASIH | KAMSAHAMNIDA

 

P/S: currently listening to ;

K.Will - Please Dont

Yoon Mirae - As Time Goes By

 

THANK AGAIN you