Little did I know

Kidnap my heart

 

Chapter eight:

Yoseob’s POV:

I woke up giddily, my head heavy.

Where was I?

What happened?

Then I remembered.

“Inyeong?” I immediately sat up and looked around the room. I was in a hospital. The B2ST hyungs were there beside me.

“Woah, relax, Yoseob.” Doojoon laid my head back down onto the pillow. “You injured your head slightly. You should lie down to let it recover better.”

“Inyeong? Where is she? Let me go see her!” I tried to sit up again, but Doojoon pressed me down firmly.

“Inyeong?” Hyunseung asked, confused. “Who’s Inyeong?”

“The other girl who got kidnapped with me? Where is she? Which ward is she in? I want to visit her!”
The guys looked at each other, shrugging.

“But hyung, they didn’t find any other girl with you.” Dongwoon spoke up. “You were the only one being sent to the hospital.”

“WHAT? But there’s another girl, Inyeong, who got kidnapped with me!” I insisted.

The guys looked at one another, confused.

“You mean, she wasn’t there? The police didn’t find her?” I was starting to panic.

The guys shook their heads.

That could only mean one thing.

No, no, no, NO! This was NOT happening.

“You pabo!” I started hitting myself on the head. How I hated myself.

“HOW COULD YOU LOSE HER, YANG YOSEOB? HOW COULD YOU LEAVE HER ALL ALONE, TO FEND FOR HERSELF? SHE WAS SICK, FOR GOODNESS SAKE! HOW COULD YOU CONCENTRATE ON ESCAPING SELFISHLY AND LEAVE HER BEHIND? SHE’S GONE NOW. ARE YOU HAPPY?” I shouted at myself, whacking my head harder and harder each time.

The guys immediately held me back. My eyes welled with tears.

How could this happen?

It wasn’t supposed to be like this.

We were supposed to escape TOGETHER.

I was supposed to fulfill my promise to her.

We were supposed to live together, and SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BECOME MY GIRLFRIEND. SHE HAD AGREED TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND. AND NOW THAT GIRLFRIEND WAS GONE. FOREVER.

WHY?

WHY WAS HEAVEN SO UNFAIR?

WHY DID IT HAVE TO TAKE AWAY SUCH AN INNOCENT, KIND LIFE?

WHY?

I didn’t even get to say goodbye…

If you die, I die.

Those were the last words I said to her.

Ironic, wasn’t it?

I deserved to die.

Why HER?

WHY DID INYEONG, OF ALL PEOPLE, HAVE TO DIE?

I couldn’t imagine what they did to her.

I couldn’t imagine how she felt right before they killed her.

She was probably still searching for me, hoping that I would miraculously appear by her side, to save her.

Except I didn’t.

I was such a failure.

“Hyung! Why are you crying?” Dongwoon exclaimed, rushing over to my side.

I didn’t realize I was sobbing uncontrollably.

My shoulders moved up and down, and I could barely breathe, I was choking so much from my tears. My vision was blurred from my tears, and I was hiccupping uncontrollably.

“She…agreed to be my girlfriend! She…she…was supposed to live with me if we escaped. This…wasn’t supposed to happen. She was supposed to be here with me! Why is it so unfair? T…this is all my fault! I’m a failure! I’m a selfish idiot! I should have died instead! Why? WHY?” I choked.

The guys surrounded me, trying to make me feel better.

“It’s okay, Yoseob. I’m sure she doesn’t want to see you like that.” Junhyung patted my back.

“Yeah, I’m sure she would want you to be happy, hyung. Don’t be like that.” Kikwang hugged me.

It was nice of them, but it was a fact that Inyeong was dead.

And it was all my fault.

I would never see those innocent eyes again.

I would never hear that sweet voice again, calling me ‘oppa’

I would never get to squeeze that soft hand of hers ever again

She was going to a place, far, far away from here. A place which I could never reach out for. A place where I could never see her again.

There were so many things I had wanted to do with her…

Promises I had yet to fulfill.

Memories that we had yet to make together

WHY DIDN’T I TAKE BETTER CARE OF HER?

WHY?

WHY?

If I had made absolute sure that she was with me, we would have been found by the police, and we would have probably been in each others’ arms right now.

But no.

Why?

Because of my stupid mistake

Why?

Because of my idiocracy

No matter how much I wished it wasn’t true

No matter how much I regret

It was the truth.

Kim Inyeong was gone.

 

Little did I know that Inyeong was just next door, and was very much alive…

 

Your POV:

I woke up.

Ughhh…my head.

What happened?

Where was I?

When I woke up, I saw a tall man peering at me.

He’s pretty handsome…

“You’re awake” He greeted me, smiling gently. Did I know him?

“I’m…I’m sorry…” I frowned slightly, staring at him. “But…do I know you?”

He looked slightly surprised. “I’m Woohyun! Remember?”

I frowned even harder, biting my lip and trying my hardest to remember him.

But I couldn’t…

He tried again. “Then do you remember anything that happened for the past few days?”

The past few days…The past few days….

Ughh…my head ached so badly…

He frowned, looking slightly worried, and he ran out. A few minutes later, he came back, accompanied by a doctor.

“Annyeong, I’m Dr. Park.” He greeted me, smiling. “I’m just going to ask you a few questions, okay?”

I nodded.

“Okay, firstly, what was the last thing you can remember?”

The last thing…

Before I woke up…

“Do you have difficulty remembering?” He asked me. I nodded weakly, biting my lip. My head hurt.

“Okay…do you know where you live? Do you have your parents’ contact or anything?”

Parents…

I tried as hard as I could to remember…

Parents…Parents…

UGHHH. Why was it so hard?

I shook my head again. The doctor looked really worried now. This was not a good sign.

“Okay…the simplest question. What is your name?”

My…

“Your name.” He repeated gently.

“My name…” I mumbled. “My name…My…”

It was no use.

I couldn’t remember anything.

And my head was throbbing so badly.

I wave of nausea hit me and everything went black.

 

Woohyun’s POV:

When Dr. Park asked Inyeong for her name, she suddenly fainted.

“No need to worry.” The doctor reassured me. “She’s just exhausted, and probably having a headache now. We’ll run some tests on her now, to check her memory. Please wait here, sir.”

I nodded and I waited in her room, watching the television to entertain myself.

An hour later, Dr. Park wheeled an unconscious Inyeong back in.

“Due to her extremely high fever and her exhaustion, she seems to have lost her memory. The fever has tampered with her memory, causing her to be unable to remember anything and everything that had happened before she woke up. Are you her relative?”

She lost her memory.

Which means, she didn’t remember Yoseob at all

Or the fact that I had kidnapped her

To tell the truth, I really liked Inyeong. I would sit near the door sometimes, and hear her conversations with Yoseob. She was such a lively and likeable girl, and I found her really interesting.

Which was why I let her go…

This is my chance

My chance to start over with her again, this time without any competition.

So I took it.

“No, I’m her…good friend. She doesn’t have any relatives.”

“Oh, I understand. When she wakes up, you can help her repiece her memories. What is her name?”

“Her name is…”

“Her name is Park Eunmi.”

 

Your POV:

I woke up dizzily, my head heavy.

“You’re awake again.” That guy whose name was Woohyun or something chuckled.

“The doctor said you lost your memory after an extremely high fever. So I’m here to help you repiece it.” He smiled kindly.

“Your name is Park Eunmi. I’m Nam Woohyun, your…good friend. You had an extremely high fever, and had to be admitted to the hospital a week ago.”

I frowned, trying to remember him. I had a good friend named Woohyun?

“I totally understand if you don’t remember me. And I know it takes time for you to accept this. Don’t worry, I’ll help you.” He smiled, slipping his warm hand into mine gently.

It felt…nice…somehow…

Too bad my stomach had to ruin the moment.

“Are you hungry?” He asked me, noticing my rumbling stomach.

I nodded shyly, embarrassed. He chuckled and walked out, coming back with a bowl of hot soup.

“Say ahhhh.” He urged me playfully, holding out a spoonful of soup towards my mouth.

I couldn’t help giggling at his silliness. I opened my mouth and drank the soup. It tasted delicious.

“Is it good?” He asked me.

I nodded. “Thank you.” I said softly, smiling.

He smiled back warmly, ruffling my hair gently.

 

A few days later, I was finally discharged.

“Woohyun…could you bring me back to my family? They must be worried sick.” I told him in the cab.

He took a deep breath.

“The truth is, Eunmi…” he said gently. “Your parents…they died a long time ago, when you were a baby. You’ve been an orphan. So am I. That’s how we met each other, in the orphanage. We’ve been living with each other ever since we were teenagers.”

“Living….together?” I gasped.

He chuckled at my reaction and nodded. “Yes. For a pretty long time already. Don’t worry. You’ll get used to it. And you have your own room.”

I heaved a sigh of relief. I definitely was not comfortable enough to share a room with him, as nice as he seemed.

“Well, it’s pretty late already, so take a shower and go to sleep, arraseo?” He smiled at me, pushing me gently into my room. “Goodnight, Eunmi ah…sweet dreams…”

--------------------

ANNYEONG! :D Sorry for not updating, but I wanted to make today extra-special

Do you guys know why?

BECAUSE YOSEOB RELEASED HIS SOLO ALBUM GAHHHHH

AND I HEARD IT ALREADY! IT'S HERE

http://beastvids.tumblr.com/

AND I LOVE IT OMGOMGOMGOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE JUNHYUNG PRODUCED ALL THOSE SONGS ALL BY HIMSELF. JUNSEOB FTW <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY! SO HAPPY NOW :DDDDD The MV will be up soon I hope :/ ALTHOUGH I JUST MAY PUNCH SOMETHING AFTER THAT KISS SCENE D: ANYONE FEELING THE SAME WAY AS ME?

ANYWAY! About this chapter, just in case some of you guys are confused, Inyeong lost her memory due to high fever, so Woohyun covers up her past and gives her a new name, Park Eunmi, pretending to be her good friend so he can get close to her >< DON'T HATE WOOHYUN FOR IT. HE DID SAVE THEIR LIVES. So now Yoseob thinks Inyeong's dead D: 

WILL THEY MEET AGAIN?

Maybe if I receive many comments (kekeke) I'd update soon....*evil laughter* 

Call me shameless, but I'd do anything to read comments HAHAHAHAHAHA. SO COMMENT MORE YOU GUYS AND I'LL TRY MY BEST(EST) TO UPDATE SOONER :DDD LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!

~I love you like a caffeine~